It's A Birther Thing

Hmmmm...

So Hillary invented birtherism....hmmmm....let's go ahead and stipulate that, just for fun.

This means Trump lapped up Hillary's piss and ran with it.

This is supposed to convince me Trump isn't a credulous idiot...how??? :lol:
Trump supporters are the credulous idiots. Hillary started the collusion story and her server's in Ukraine. LOL

You have to remember that Donald Trump is a birther. He spent several years broadcasting his stupidity, ignorance, and credulity to the world.

Enemies of our country saw how dumb he is and have taken advantage of this. They have exploited his idiocy, and now they have Trump chasing after imaginary DNC servers in the Ukraine, and imaginary wrongdoing by the Bidens.

Our President is compromised. So henceforth, I am going to consider anyone who still falls for these hoaxes to be just another kind of birther retard.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

:CryingCow:

You cry too much...

Precisely. Wretched woman, but boy, can she turn a phrase. Birtherism, deplorables, no collusion, etc. The Orange Virus isn't even original. He steals all her best material. How embarrassing.

You have to remember that Donald Trump is a birther. He spent several years broadcasting his stupidity, ignorance, and credulity to the world.

Enemies of our country saw how dumb he is and have taken advantage of this. They have exploited his idiocy, and now they have Trump chasing after imaginary DNC servers in the Ukraine, and imaginary wrongdoing by the Bidens.

Our President is compromised. So henceforth, I am going to consider anyone who still falls for these hoaxes to be just another kind of birther retard.

“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

Having told his publisher that he was "born in kenya", Obama himself was the First Birther.

Moreover, the problem with the Bidens is money laundering and extortion

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??
Holy shit, jitler. You're serious.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??
Holy shit, jitler. You're serious.
I got a show my BC why doesn’t he

Hmmmm...

So Hillary invented birtherism....hmmmm....let's go ahead and stipulate that, just for fun.

This is supposed to convince me Trump isn't a credulous idiot...how??? :lol:
No it just proves that you think about licking up other people's piss.
I bet you buy jars of Putin's piss off the web.

Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, and Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

Yeah, that's it!

Still waiting for the original BC....:45:

Stick your head back up your ass and keep looking. It's gotta be there somewhere...
Just as soon as you wake up and except the fact that you were played like a rube by the DNC.....and still are today...you are a loser on the losing side of history....guess you don't care...
Your ways and opinions are old and tired and are becoming laughable by more and more Americans each day...
Obama put his foot on the gas peddle towards an approaching wall that the dems have always had in front of them....and now your leaders are going to smash right into it due to anger and hatred of Trump supporters....I as a Trump voter couldn't ask for more...I can't wait till 2020...

Barry James would have gone a long way but Barack Huessin Nugafabadi Oblimanaga not so much

Stick your head back up your ass and keep looking. It's gotta be there somewhere...
Just as soon as you wake up and except the fact that you were played like a rube by the DNC.....and still are today...you are a loser on the losing side of history....guess you don't care...
Your ways and opinions are old and tired and are becoming laughable by more and more Americans each day...
Obama put his foot on the gas peddle towards an approaching wall that the dems have always had in front of them....and now your leaders are going to smash right into it due to anger and hatred of Trump supporters....I as a Trump voter couldn't ask for more...I can't wait till 2020...

Yeah, yeah, wingertard. I've heard all your superficial bullshit before. It's hilarious to me. It will be icing on the cake when the Orange Virus is in prison, and you either won't say a fucking word about it or pretend you weren't a Cult45 member all along. This is predictable among the unwashed.

Yeah, yeah, wingertard. I've heard all your superficial bullshit before. It's hilarious to me. It will be icing on the cake when the Orange Virus is in prison, and you either won't say a fucking word about it or pretend you weren't a Cult45 member all along. This is predictable among the unwashed.
Trump in prison?...gee you really think so?...oh good then you may be able to tell me for what?...what crime did he break?...none of your retarded buddies here have been able to answer that question...Pelosi can't answer it...Schiff has no response...come on dummy tell us what he did.....

Forum List

Back