It's A Birther Thing

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
You have to remember that Donald Trump is a birther. He spent several years broadcasting his stupidity, ignorance, and credulity to the world.

Enemies of our country saw how dumb he is and have taken advantage of this. They have exploited his idiocy, and now they have Trump chasing after imaginary DNC servers in the Ukraine, and imaginary wrongdoing by the Bidens.

Our President is compromised. So henceforth, I am going to consider anyone who still falls for these hoaxes to be just another kind of birther retard.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

Last edited:
You have to remember that Donald Trump is a birther. He spent several years broadcasting his stupidity, ignorance, and credulity to the world.

Enemies of our country saw how dumb he is and have taken advantage of this. They have exploited his idiocy, and now they have Trump chasing after imaginary DNC servers in the Ukraine, and imaginary wrongdoing by the Bidens.

Our President is compromised. So henceforth, I am going to consider anyone who still falls for these hoaxes to be just another kind of birther retard.

“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??

Well, son of a bitch.

I told him I'm leaving here in about 6 hours and if you don't fire the prosecutor you're not going to get the $1 Billion.

Well, son of a bitch.

I told him I'm leaving here in about 6 hours and if you don't fire the prosecutor you're not going to get the $1 Billion.
The prosecutor was corrupt. It had nothing to do with the Bidens.

You should save us all time and just post, "I'm a retard birther."

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

You still obsessed with this?

I know you're upset at Trump defeating your latest fake scandal...

But really?

Get a life.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??
In Hawaii where he was born.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??
Ummm can I see it!? Blahhhhhh hahhhhaaaaaaaa haaaaa

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??
See?

It's a birther thing. This is the level of credulity we are dealing with.

Well, son of a bitch.

So what about it?

He wasn't actually giving them a billion dollars -- it was the Congress and the president who did that.

And he was powerless to withhold the money since only the president could do that.

Well, son of a bitch.

Oh, really? Is the prosecutor in jail. Was he investigated. Did he get any money. Where does he live. How much money does he have. You just don't give a fuck about the real corruption which the current President was elected to weed out.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??
See?

It's a birther thing. This is the level of credulity we are dealing with.
I honestly don’t care I just want to see his birth certificate .. I’m happy Obama was president for eight years it’s such an example on how bad Democrats can’t govern

Well, son of a bitch.

So what about it?

He wasn't actually giving them a billion dollars -- it was the Congress and the president who did that.

And he was powerless to withhold the money since only the president could do that.

Ya, ya, that's why he said, bragging no less, it was orders from Obamakov. Try to keep up.

Well, son of a bitch.

Oh, really? Is the prosecutor in jail. Was he investigated. Did he get any money. Where does he live. How much money does he have. You just don't give a fuck about the real corruption which the current President was elected to weed out.
It's hilarious you fail to see the irony of our gullible President being hoaxed by the very corrupt prosecutor who was fired, and then the dumbass claiming he is seeking to root out corruption. :lol:

That prosecutor has since fessed up to there being no dirt on the Bidens. See the OP.

You know...READ it.

So what about it?

Apparently Joe was off his meds when he bragged about bullying the Ukes.

Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

Tell me, birther retards, which of those words are too big for you to understand?

After being fed a steady diet of manufactured bullshit, when creduloids are confronted with the truth, it appears strange and alien and incomprehensible. They just keep repeating the memes they have been told to parrot. They are literally stuck inside their delusions.

A sad fact of life.

They have been given the truth. They have been given the facts. If they wish to continue to persist in their delusions, then I am going to consider them as irredeemably stupid as birthers and no longer waste my time with them.

Forum List

Back