It's A Birther Thing

You have to remember that Donald Trump is a birther. He spent several years broadcasting his stupidity, ignorance, and credulity to the world.

Enemies of our country saw how dumb he is and have taken advantage of this. They have exploited his idiocy, and now they have Trump chasing after imaginary DNC servers in the Ukraine, and imaginary wrongdoing by the Bidens.

Our President is compromised. So henceforth, I am going to consider anyone who still falls for these hoaxes to be just another kind of birther retard.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election
As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??

Wow, birtherism still exists!
Hoaxes live forever, because the ego of a creduloid cannot admit they were fooled.

You have to remember that Donald Trump is a birther. He spent several years broadcasting his stupidity, ignorance, and credulity to the world.

Enemies of our country saw how dumb he is and have taken advantage of this. They have exploited his idiocy, and now they have Trump chasing after imaginary DNC servers in the Ukraine, and imaginary wrongdoing by the Bidens.

Our President is compromised. So henceforth, I am going to consider anyone who still falls for these hoaxes to be just another kind of birther retard.

“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??

Asking for a presidents BC is a isim? Lol

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??
In Hawaii where he was born.
Ummm can I see it!? Blahhhhhh hahhhhaaaaaaaa haaaaa
See?

It's a birther thing. This is the level of credulity we are dealing with.
I honestly don’t care I just want to see his birth certificate .. I’m happy Obama was president for eight years it’s such an example on how bad Democrats can’t govern

Clinton, Democrat, balanced the Budget, great GDP growth
Bush, Republican, took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years
Obama, a Democrat, brought us back, record string of months with job gains, deficits cut
Trump, Lame GDP Growth, skyrocketing derficits.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??

In feelings land, ANY oposition stance is racist.

The intent of this topic was to demonstrate the gullibility of Donald Trump. I used his birther background as an illustration. This was to provide that "Aha moment" to awaken the insight into how he keeps falling for yet more hoaxes. Hoaxes by Kim, hoaxes by a corrupt Ukrainian, hoaxes by Fox News, hoaxes by Twitter users, and so forth.

I honestly did not expect so many birthers to come flying out of the woodwork to help provide evidence of my point. :lol:

I'm sure there is significant overlap between birthers and those who fell for the Ukrainian hoax. With each succeeding lie and hoax Trump propagates, more and more low information people are sucked into the vortex. But at the core of this moron tornado are the birthers.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??

Being a fucking dick & still lying about a BC that has been proven is an "ism" - dumbfucksm.

And where is that BC??
In Hawaii where he was born.
Ummm can I see it!? Blahhhhhh hahhhhaaaaaaaa haaaaa
See?

It's a birther thing. This is the level of credulity we are dealing with.
I honestly don’t care I just want to see his birth certificate .. I’m happy Obama was president for eight years it’s such an example on how bad Democrats can’t govern

Clinton, Democrat, balanced the Budget, great GDP growth
Bush, Republican, took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years
Obama, a Democrat, brought us back, record string of months with job gains, deficits cut
Trump, Lame GDP Growth, skyrocketing derficits.
Fake news. Clinton would be a republican today and considered far right. He is from Arkansas ..

Democrats held the house under bush when unemployment reach 11% they did absolutely nothing to recover the economy . They attacked bush 24 hours a day using the media .. and when Obama won ( which is what they wanted ) they had the slowest recovery ever, he created millions and millions of 30 hour a week job at places like Shake shack ,, he forced businesses to only hire people at 30 hours because then they would be forced to pay into healthcare which they didn’t want to do and it would’ve closed millions of businesses .

The media puts a nice mask on Obama’s recovery but facts are it’s ugly.. and destroyed America

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

We've already gone over all this, g5000. Pay attention this time:

1. The birther thing--you keep missing the point. That is more about Obama lying on his college applications than his place of birth. He claimed to be a Kenyan (born in Kenya) just like Stands with a Fist claimed to be injun. He gamed the system. He's a fraud artist.

2. The company employing Hunter Biden for doing jack shit for $50,000 per month was under criminal investigation. Joe used his position as VP to protect his son's gravy train. That gravy train was likely a kickback for political influence. Joe stopped the investigation to protect his son's kickback. Pretty simple.

3. Lutsenko has no dirt on the Bidens because it is not illegal for a company to employ and pay a trust fund kid $50,000 per month to NOT show up for a job for which he has zero qualifications. It looks very suspiciously like money for influence, but that's not Lutensko's concern, so....whoppie-fucking-do. That exonerates no one.

4. And, regarding the stuff that went on before Hunter Biden was given a job doing jack shit for $50,000 per month, what is relevant is the VPOTUS using his influence to protect that company so his son can continue getting his kickbac...er....I mean..."paycheck".

For an alleged "conservative" or alleged Republitard, you sure do a fine job playing useful idiot to the Dems/Leftists in parroting their maytag-spin-cycle talking points.

Tell me I am wrong.

I think you're wrong.

ok, its clintons fault -

and Trump is too f'n stupid to repair the damage.

its settled.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??

Being a fucking dick & still lying about a BC that has been proven is an "ism" - dumbfucksm.
Why does it offend you so much ? He’s not American move on he got away with it nothing else can happen eight years are up

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??

Why does it offend you so much ? He’s not American move on he got away with it nothing else can happen eight years are up

People hate liars like you.

Donald Trump is a gullible moron. And foreign enemies have exploited that colossal weakness. Trump has been compromised.

He was compromised before he was elected.
I seriously doubt there was any direct compromise of Trump before he was elected. Trump used to brag that he had a personal relationship with Putin before he was elected, but I am convinced he was lying out of his ass. However, it reveals just how much of a schoolgirl crush Trump has always had for Putin, and thus advertised his vulnerabilities to Putin.

Putin is now exploiting that vulnerability to his great advantage in Syria. And Putin will push for Trump to surrender still more American influence in the Middle East so he can step into the vacuum.

Well, racism goes hand in hand with lack of critical thinking skills.
I just try not to conflate a subset with the bigger set.

All racists lack critical thinking skills. Not all people who lack critical thinking skills are racist.

Nor is every birther is a racist. Not consciously, anyway.

If Obama was white and his father was from Serbia (Yugoslavia), the birther crowd would be almost as large simply because Obama is a Democrat.

And where is that BC??

People hate liars like you.
Umm ok

Donald Trump is a gullible moron. And foreign enemies have exploited that colossal weakness. Trump has been compromised.

I seriously doubt there was any direct compromise of Trump before he was elected. Trump used to brag that he had a personal relationship with Putin before he was elected, but I am convinced he was lying out of his ass. However, it reveals just how much of a schoolgirl crush Trump has always had for Putin, and thus advertised his vulnerabilities to Putin.

Putin is now exploiting that vulnerability to his great advantage in Syria. And Putin will push for Trump to surrender still more American influence in the Middle East so he can step into the vacuum.

in that same 2013 interview he further said-

He added: “Well, I don’t know what it means by having a relationship. I mean he was saying very good things about me, but I don’t have a relationship with him. I didn’t meet him. I haven’t spent time with him. I didn’t have dinner with him. I didn’t go hiking with him.”

from huffpost.

And Iraq, where we exchanged 4K dead and 32K wounded and trillions, as well as our international credibility when lying about womd, for a flawed but functioning Shiaa republic …. sits directly between Putin and Iran.

Forum List

Back