Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

They are not the same, idiot. They all have different obligations depending on the laws of their native countries. You are a grade A fool.

I take it you speak from personal knowledge and can provide evidence to that effect. Or, you just can't handle the fact that you are ignorant and incorrect and are now throwing shit at the wall and flailing to see what sticks.

You made posts after posts full of crap. I exposed you for a fool you are. Do I need to post a link for you that Israeli law is different from British law or Canadian law on the subject of citizenship? I have hard time believing that you are this stupid. But then again, I am a kind-heart soul.
Blah blah blah. Empty rhetoric and insults won't make you look good. Show me where I said something incorrect or wrong. A country either accepts or doesn't accept its citizens to have dual citizenship.

Are there minute differences, as far as what each country that accepts dual citizenship expects its citizens who become dual citizens to do? Sure, possibly, but the majority don't. Generally speaking, dual citizens don't inform and don't have to inform the original country they are citizens of.

You may be kind hearted but you're definitely stupid and ignorant.

You are not familiar with nationality laws of the countries you are attempting to discuss. You are not familiar with consulate/embassy procedures of the countries you are attempting to discuss.

You calling me ignorant and idiot is baseless. It is you who is an idiot and ignorant.
Keep up, we are not talking about "nationality laws" DUMBASS. Whether a country allows people to become citizens and the conditions for becoming one are not the same as whether the country accepts dual citizenship. Dual citizenship is pretty cut and dry, either a country allows it or it doesn't. Period.

Sheesh, you guys prove your ignorance and stupidity every time you respond.

You just made another post which makes absolutely no sense. Why don't you give it a rest? May be your brain needs a bit rest.

I take it you speak from personal knowledge and can provide evidence to that effect. Or, you just can't handle the fact that you are ignorant and incorrect and are now throwing shit at the wall and flailing to see what sticks.

You made posts after posts full of crap. I exposed you for a fool you are. Do I need to post a link for you that Israeli law is different from British law or Canadian law on the subject of citizenship? I have hard time believing that you are this stupid. But then again, I am a kind-heart soul.
Blah blah blah. Empty rhetoric and insults won't make you look good. Show me where I said something incorrect or wrong. A country either accepts or doesn't accept its citizens to have dual citizenship.

Are there minute differences, as far as what each country that accepts dual citizenship expects its citizens who become dual citizens to do? Sure, possibly, but the majority don't. Generally speaking, dual citizens don't inform and don't have to inform the original country they are citizens of.

You are not familiar with nationality laws of the countries you are attempting to discuss. You are not familiar with consulate/embassy procedures of the countries you are attempting to discuss.

You calling me ignorant and idiot is baseless. It is you who is an idiot and ignorant.
Keep up, we are not talking about "nationality laws" DUMBASS. Whether a country allows people to become citizens and the conditions for becoming one are not the same as whether the country accepts dual citizenship. Dual citizenship is pretty cut and dry, either a country allows it or it doesn't. Period.

You just made another post which makes absolutely no sense. Why don't you give it a rest? May be your brain needs a bit rest.
Why don't you stop blabbering and whining and prove me wrong?

I do not need to prove you an idiot. You are doing a stellar job at it all by yourself.

I do not need to prove you an idiot. You are doing a stellar job at it all by yourself.
You haven't made a single point other than babble and whine "non of this makes any sense", probably because you're too ignorant and stupid to understand how these concepts even work.

Like I said put up or shut up, why don't you show everybody where I was wrong. Should be easy no? Or you can continue whining. Up to you.

You haven't made a single point other than babble and whine "non of this makes any sense", probably because you're too ignorant and stupid to understand how these concepts even work.

Like I said put up or shut up, why don't you show everybody where I was wrong. Should be easy no? Or you can continue whining. Up to you.

There comes. another garbage post from you.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Try not whine when complaining about whine.

Can you say something factual related to the OP or the discussion regarding India? Seems like you prefer to just moan and bitch.

Can you say something factual related to the OP or the discussion regarding India? Seems like you prefer to just moan and bitch.

You need hormone shot to calm you down :)

I'm calm and laughing at you, a stupid moron trying to hide his ignorance with insults. You need to talk about the subject rather than whine. You are, familiar with the rules of this forum?

I'm calm and laughing at you, a stupid moron trying to hide his ignorance with insults. You need to talk about the subject rather than whine. You are, familiar with the rules of this forum?

Dual citizenship means dual loyalty and dual citizen Jews will support Israel over any other country they are citizens of. Indians, besides not able to legally be dual citizens under Indian law (they lose Indian citizenship once they become citizens of another country) are more like other immigrants who support their new country of citizenship over India. German and Italian Americans fought against Germany and Italy. A Jewish citizen of Iran, for example, would never fight in a war against Israel. Jewish citizens of Syria, 40,000 in 1948, did not and would not fight with the Syrian Army against Israel. That's the difference.

Forum List

Back