Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

Human intelligence is based on the human brain's ability to GENERALIZE. In fact --many intelligence tests (IQ tests) consist of problems testing one's ability to
GENERALIZE

No, what makes you think that?

Your apparent belief that you know how every Indian person in the world thinks and feels.
Never said "I know every Indian person". Care to dispute any of the demographic facts regarding India?

How about I'll take the word of an actual Indian person over a dimwitted bigot like you?
Will an actual Indian change the fact that India does not accept dual citizenship and gives its citizens who become dual citizens a hard time? ....

"A hard time" is a subjective claim that a dimwitted bigot like you is in no position to make, scumbag.
Are you insinuating that I am a bigot towards Indians? Why would I be? I have no reason to.

Ha ha ha. Now he's calling me a scumbag because I'm stating the Indian govt. position towards dual citizenship.

Yes IT IS a hard time, you moron. While the US and EU have no problems whatsoever with people who become dual citizens, India makes its citizens pay an exorbitant fee, renounce their Indian citizenship, and jump through all these hoops and delays until they can travel back to India.

Why is that so hard to accept? Or maybe you're just an angry knucklehead that got up from the wrong side of the bed. Who knows. Who cares.

.... I actually have Indian friends .....

Yeah, no one believes that, bigot.
One of them is an Indian physician I've known for years, that works in the office next to mine. Others are friends I met in college, and some I have years of having close cooperation and business dealings with. I have been invited to their homes, met their families, and broken bread with. What's your problem, man.

Last edited:
You're the one who said Indians have to appear in person for a "renunciation ceremony". Yes if you lose your passport you are fucked. They don't answer phones. You have to fly there and expect to be treated like a dog.

Your post does not make any sense. I do not think you have basic understanding of anything.
You keep saying "it doesn't make any sense". What's confusing? Have you ever traveled before? There is no mystery here. India doesn't like its citizens to give up their citizenship, so they make it a point to rub it in. Whereas you're just guessing I'm telling you the way it actually is.
Which you think you know because........?
....because if India had no problem with it's citizens obtaining dual citizenship, they wouldn't make them go through renunciation of their Indian citizenship. Duh.
Why do you hate logic?

None of his posts make any sense. This guy is either ignorant or a troll.

You get to see the culture of a people when you do business with them.

It's true.

How long did you live in India?
Don't need to. ...

Answer the question.
Already did. I have not lived in India. Actually living in India has nothing to do with the treatment Indians receive outside of India when they become dual citizens of other countries. ZERO.

You are just attacking India to justify unethical practices of Israeli dual citizenship holders. That sums it up.

Your post does not make any sense. I do not think you have basic understanding of anything.
You keep saying "it doesn't make any sense". What's confusing? Have you ever traveled before? There is no mystery here. India doesn't like its citizens to give up their citizenship, so they make it a point to rub it in. Whereas you're just guessing I'm telling you the way it actually is.
....because if India had no problem with it's citizens obtaining dual citizenship, they wouldn't make them go through renunciation of their Indian citizenship. Duh.
Why do you hate logic?

You keep saying none of my posts make any sense, yet you can't refute anything with solid evidence. Does India accept dual citizens, no. Do Indians who become dual US citizens have to go through a costly and time consuming renunciation process? Yes. Ask Indians who became dual citizens and wanted to travel back to India, what the embassy put them through, and then get back to me.

You're the ignorant one who said Indians have to attend a "renunciation ceremony", not me. Keep up.

You get to see the culture of a people when you do business with them.

It's true.

Don't need to. ...

Answer the question.
Already did. I have not lived in India. Actually living in India has nothing to do with the treatment Indians receive outside of India when they become dual citizens of other countries. ZERO.

You are just attacking India to justify unethical practices of Israeli dual citizenship holders. That sums it up.
Hah? What does Israeli dual citizenship holders have anything to do with it? Israeil dual citizenship holders are the same as dual citizenship holders from UK, Canada, and over a 100 different countries. Dumbass.

Don't need to. ...

Answer the question.

Hah? What does Israeli dual citizenship holders have anything to do with it? Israeil dual citizenship holders are the same as dual citizenship holders from UK, Canada, and over a 100 different countries. Dumbass.

They are not the same, idiot. They all have different obligations depending on the laws of their native countries. You are a grade A fool.

Don't need to. ...

Answer the question.

They are not the same, idiot. They all have different obligations depending on the laws of their native countries. You are a grade A fool.

I take it you speak from personal knowledge and can provide evidence to that effect. Or, you just can't handle the fact that you are ignorant and incorrect and are now throwing shit at the wall and flailing to see what sticks.

Answer the question.

I take it you speak from personal knowledge and can provide evidence to that effect. Or, you just can't handle the fact that you are ignorant and incorrect and are now throwing shit at the wall and flailing to see what sticks.

You made posts after posts full of crap. I exposed you for a fool you are. Do I need to post a link for you that Israeli law is different from British law or Canadian law on the subject of citizenship? I have hard time believing that you are this stupid. But then again, I am a kind-heart soul.

Why do you hate logic?

Or both

You made posts after posts full of crap. I exposed you for a fool you are. Do I need to post a link for you that Israeli law is different from British law or Canadian law on the subject of citizenship? I have hard time believing that you are this stupid. But then again, I am a kind-heart soul.
Blah blah blah. Empty rhetoric and insults won't make you look good. Show me where I said something incorrect or wrong. A country either accepts or doesn't accept its citizens to have dual citizenship.

Are there minute differences, as far as what each country that accepts dual citizenship expects its citizens who become dual citizens to do? Sure, possibly, but the majority don't. Generally speaking, dual citizens don't inform and don't have to inform the original country they are citizens of.

You may be kind hearted but you're definitely stupid and ignorant.

Why do you hate logic?

Or both
Still waiting for one of you two to show me where I said anything incorrect or wrong. Otherwise stick it where the sun don't shine, asswipe.

Why do you hate logic?

Or both
Still waiting for one of you two to show me where I said anything incorrect or wrong. Otherwise stick it where the sun don't shine, asswipe.

It's much more difficult to point out any correct or true statement you have ever made posting here. The only reason you support dual citizenship for Jews is because you believe their first loyalty will be to Israel, not the other country, even if they live there.

Blah blah blah. Empty rhetoric and insults won't make you look good. Show me where I said something incorrect or wrong. A country either accepts or doesn't accept its citizens to have dual citizenship.

Are there minute differences, as far as what each country that accepts dual citizenship expects its citizens who become dual citizens to do? Sure, possibly, but the majority don't. Generally speaking, dual citizens don't inform and don't have to inform the original country they are citizens of.

You are not familiar with nationality laws of the countries you are attempting to discuss. You are not familiar with consulate/embassy procedures of the countries you are attempting to discuss.

You calling me ignorant and idiot is baseless. It is you who is an idiot and ignorant.

Why do you hate logic?

Or both

It's much more difficult to point out any correct or true statement you have ever made posting here. The only reason you support dual citizenship for Jews is because you believe their first loyalty will be to Israel, not the other country, even if they live there.
Wow, you really got me on that one. Or perhaps you proved once again that you're antisemtic dirtbag, who got called lying three times in this thread in order to propagate his Jew hate.

Like I said, fact is the US, Europe, and most of the world accepts dual citizenship. But dumbass mentally ill Jew hater can only see a problem with it when it involves Jews and Israel.

You are not familiar with nationality laws of the countries you are attempting to discuss. You are not familiar with consulate/embassy procedures of the countries you are attempting to discuss.

You calling me ignorant and idiot is baseless. It is you who is an idiot and ignorant.
Keep up, we are not talking about "nationality laws" DUMBASS. Whether a country allows people to become citizens and the conditions for becoming one are not the same as whether the country accepts dual citizenship. Dual citizenship is pretty cut and dry, either a country allows it or it doesn't. Period.

Sheesh, you guys prove your ignorance and stupidity every time you respond.

Forum List

Back