Italian hostage

j07950 said:
Fait gaffe a ce que tu dis...ils vont t'attaquer plus vite que tu le pense...c'est repartis, je le sens...

English only!!!! It's the official language -hehe!!!

We have enough trouble understanding padisha when he tries to type English!!!

that's what I say!!! :usa:

gaffe aussi, on est censé parler anglais, ils sont capables de nous exclure pour ça, toute raison est bonne à prendre ;)

bashing on each others countries sure does no good...

It 's sure

But the problem is an incomprehension between USA and Europe.
The conception of a lot of things are different.

to solve this crisis, we should speak arund a table, and expose our points of view, with the reason, and let the others speaking without insult them.

The dialogue is the clue, not the monologue with weapons or insults ;)

krisy said:
Give me a breaky-that's what I say!!!

You are ignoring the fact that they were told to STOP!!! My 4 year old knows what that means. It is laughable at least that French soldiers could "do such a job". :duh3:
Yeah I don't know why the whole french soldier comes into it...anyway
One thing I'm woundering. If the car was speeding and that they shot at it to stop it. They would have had to do it from far away, otherwise there would have been a risk of the car actually reaching the checkpoint...if thats the case then could the driver actually understand that the soldiers wanted him to stop. Also if they were using torches and light signals or whatever, could the driver, thinking the soldiers had been told they were arriving think that this might be a welcome sign or something...

padisha emperor said:
gaffe aussi, on est censé parler anglais, ils sont capables de nous exclure pour ça, toute raison est bonne à prendre ;)

It 's sure

But the problem is an incomprehension between USA and Europe.
The conception of a lot of things are different.

to solve this crisis, we should speak arund a table, and expose our points of view, with the reason, and let the others speaking without insult them.

The dialogue is the clue, not the monologue with weapons or insults ;)

Yes darling, we should sit down at a round table and talk, without insults. AND, that would apply to you too.

Krisy, when you're in a car, when some people told you stop, if you drive fast, you can not necessary hear the voice and the order. Aboce all if the windows are closed.

And I have doubts :

2 tanks abrahams - or maybe a other model - shot and destroy the last years a civilian bus. why ? because he didn't stop.
What can make a civilian bus with 20 children against 2 tanks with heavy armor and 88 guns ? to graze the paint of the tanks ?

j07950 said:
Also if they were using torches and light signals or whatever, could the driver, thinking the soldiers had been told they were arriving think that this might be a welcome sign or something...

Meaning someone could have messed up the signals, or misread them?

j07950 said:
Yeah I don't know why the whole french soldier comes into it...anyway
One thing I'm woundering. If the car was speeding and that they shot at it to stop it. They would have had to do it from far away, otherwise there would have been a risk of the car actually reaching the checkpoint...if thats the case then could the driver actually understand that the soldiers wanted him to stop. Also if they were using torches and light signals or whatever, could the driver, thinking the soldiers had been told they were arriving think that this might be a welcome sign or something...

I suppose this is where the disagreement comes in. I still want to know if the soldiers knew they were coming. To me though it's still irrelevant. For all they knew the car could have had terrorist captors in it-whatever. I do believe that those agents knew they wanted them to stop. Waving hands in the air and flashinglights by the military could not be interpreted many other ways IMO.

padisha emperor said:
The speed is not important, because :

The US soldiers are in Iraq to keep the peace, aren't they ?

So, when a car is driven to a US checkpoint, it is not necessary a terrorist car. And even if the car's seppd was high, it was not a reason to shot. Why ? j07950 said it, the US soldiers should had to shot in the tires, not necessary in the car glass to kill some guys.
Their job - US troops - is to keep peace, but the problem - at least for the soldiers in this checkpoint - is that some of the soldiers are too much nervous, affraid, and they shot on everything who can be suspect.
the sentence : "shoot first, look after" is not a good moto when you'r job is the peace.
If the US soldiers would have shot in the tires : the cars would have stop, and then the US soldiers would have went to the cars, saw that it was an italian convoy, and then, no problem.

So, What I mentionnedin my first posthere was right, the speed, who cares ? the US soldfiers job is not to kill and to shoot everywhere, but to keep the peace. It is hard, so if the US soldiers destroy the peace too, it won't be the end soon...

THat's what I say.

the facts are on my sides : how many civilians, haw many british soldiers killed by the US armied forces ?

British and French soldiers are more able to do a such job, look at Yougoslavia.

1.Dont ever place French wooses on a par with their British counterparts.

2.What makes you think the French could do a better job.Rememeber those troops in Iraq have been in a combat situation for months which is better than any training in the world.

3.French troops are Gay.

Said1 said:
Meaning someone could have messed up the signals, or misread them?
No meaning maybee the driver didn't understand what the hell the signals were for if he thought the soldiers knew that they were on the way...

Sir Evil said:
Damn nice are, come from money do ya? I'm from the shitty side of Jersey, in South Plainfield. not far from say...New Brunswick,Edison,Piscataway if you know the area.
Right...
No don't really come from money, my dad works for Exxon, they paid for everything...house and all...it sure was a nice area

padisha emperor said:
Krisy, when you're in a car, when some people told you stop, if you drive fast, you can not necessary hear the voice and the order. Aboce all if the windows are closed.

And I have doubts :

2 tanks abrahams - or maybe a other model - shot and destroy the last years a civilian bus. why ? because he didn't stop.
What can make a civilian bus with 20 children against 2 tanks with heavy armor and 88 guns ? to graze the paint of the tanks ?

But they flashed lights and waved hands because they knew they could not be heard. Come on-anyone with sense knows that means stop!!

Do you think terrorists couldn't hijack a school bus? Plaese. Airplanes buses,anything mobile has the potential to havea terrorist. If youcan handle it,picture being one of these soldiers and seriously think about what they deal with on a daily basis. If they do not make the right decision,we have no military left and many civilians will die because they were worried about saving a terrorist life. It is war,not playtime.

krisy said:
But they flashed lights and waved hands because they knew they could not be heard. Come on-anyone with sense knows that means stop!!

Do you think terrorists couldn't hijack a school bus? Plaese. Airplanes buses,anything mobile has the potential to havea terrorist. If youcan handle it,picture being one of these soldiers and seriously think about what they deal with on a daily basis. If they do not make the right decision,we have no military left and many civilians will die because they were worried about saving a terrorist life. It is war,not playtime.

After seeing everyone's point of view I think it was just a missunderstanding. Perhaps the driver should have known that it meant stop...maybee he thought they knew and didn't actually know what they were doing and was going to stop closer to the checkpoint. Who knows.

Said1 said:
Isn't that what I just said??
The soldiers probably did the right signals...I think the driver didn't have a ficking clue to what they were for...like I said, thinking the soldiers knew they were coming

taff said:
3.French troops are Gay.

TEEHEE!
gayfight.gif

En Guarde!

Forum List

Back