It was a democratic congressional staffer

How was posting somebody’s address a crime? It’s not exactly classified information

Arrested for: making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of government computer, second degree burglary and unlawful entry.

He won't do prison time well....

www.thegatewaypundit.comwp-contentuploadscosko--1200x630.gif

The Capitol police have arrested the staffer who made the addresses of Republicans on the judiciary committee public.

Impressive list of charges there.

These people are police state Marxists.

You know, these Soro's Leftists always hold rally's to make you think they have tons of support. Maybe it is time conservative Republicans hold one, and actually take a long weekend to scare the hell out of these people, and show where the political power in this country really resides!

Yes, yes, I know it will cost us money as we actually work, but it appears the far Leftists need a lesson they won't soon forget-)
Never let the enemy know your number. "Acts of War"

So..where's his connection with Maxine Waters like all of you were accusing her of last week?

There wasn't any connection to Waters all dreamed up shit by the right. They checked her ip and nope. The article I read didn't give his party affiliation either.
Yeah, a Republican works for Sheila Jackson Lee.

Let's just all remember, nothing has happened to this person yet. And we all know how liberals like to let criminals go.
No one really cares about the punishment.

This is yet another example of how truly desperate and beatdown the Losers are.

How was posting somebody’s address a crime? It’s not exactly classified information

Arrested for: making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of government computer, second degree burglary and unlawful entry.

Looks like this gu.....em guy,I guess.
20170526_pjboy.jpg

I hope those republicans felt some semblance of the fear that prevents so many rape victims from speaking out.
So. Um, what kind of fear is this true believer staffer feeling while he is now locked up?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

Mr. Cosko was also listed last month on a letter as a staff contact in the office of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, Texas Democrat.

He will do just fine, he's cute and looks like his ass is used to being buggered.

So..where's his connection with Maxine Waters like all of you were accusing her of last week?

Shiela Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters, Feinstein, it doesn't matter. They're all communists.

Good that they got that shithead. Hope he spends some time in the ass-pound prison.

There wasn't any connection to Waters all dreamed up shit by the right. They checked her ip and nope. The article I read didn't give his party affiliation either.

Pay attention to FOX News. They just covered the story and he was a Democrat.

Forum List

Back