It was a democratic congressional staffer

I hope those republicans felt some semblance of the fear that prevents so many rape victims from speaking out.

If this really happened, all the Dims did was victimize her further by forcing her to come all the way to Capital Hill to testify, something that was not required of her. She would have done it at home.

Happy? No, you wanted the circus.
Kavanaugh tried to rape her. She could have chosen not to testify. She was brave. Now you and your fellow perverts try to destroy her so Kavanaugh can get an undeserved job promotion.

I hope those republicans felt some semblance of the fear that prevents so many rape victims from speaking out.

If this really happened, all the Dims did was victimize her further by forcing her to come all the way to Capital Hill to testify, something that was not required of her. She would have done it at home.

Kavanaugh tried to rape her. She could have chosen not to testify. She was brave. Now you and your fellow perverts try to destroy her so Kavanaugh can get an undeserved job promotion.

Prove it.
Also, I was told you raped someone in High School, prove you didn't do it?

LOL
NO PROOF.....

Your a LIAR just like she is..

LOL find any proof of that yet? You keep blabbering it...as any ounce of her credibility is going down the shitter with each passing day

0JTj7jA.jpg
Screen-Shot-2013-12-17-at-9.34.40-PM.jpg

How was posting somebody’s address a crime? It’s not exactly classified information

Arrested for: making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of government computer, second degree burglary and unlawful entry.

He won't do prison time well....

www.thegatewaypundit.comwp-contentuploadscosko--1200x630.gif

Looks like this gu.....em guy,I guess.
20170526_pjboy.jpg

Shit, you beat me to it. lol

The Capitol police have arrested the staffer who made the addresses of Republicans on the judiciary committee public.

Impressive list of charges there.
/——/ Sheila Jackson Lee will of course play stupid
A Democratic congressional staffer was arrested Wednesday and accused of posting the personal information of at least one Republican senator during last week's hearing about sexual assault claims against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, authorities said.

Prove it.
I wasn't a black out drunk womanizer in high school and college. So good luck finding an accuser.

Prove it.
I wasn't a black out drunk womanizer in high school and college. So good luck finding an accuser.

Ever get drunk?

Forum List

Back