It was a democratic congressional staffer

The Capitol police have arrested the staffer who made the addresses of Republicans on the judiciary committee public.

Impressive list of charges there.
/——/ Sheila Jackson Lee will of course play stupid
A Democratic congressional staffer was arrested Wednesday and accused of posting the personal information of at least one Republican senator during last week's hearing about sexual assault claims against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, authorities said.
Who's staffer was it?
/—-/ Details breaking this morning GOP-doxxing suspect arrested; worked or interned for Feinstein, Jackson Lee, other Dems

He's a Democratic UNPAID INTERN,

NOT a person working for the US Government in any permanent, paid job, like ''A staffer''.... the Fox headline title is misleading, at Best....

:rolleyes:

"Jackson Lee's chief of staff, Glenn Rushing, told the Houston Chronicle that Cosko was an intern in the congresswoman's Washington congressional office for just the past month.

"He is no longer with us," Rushing said.

Cosko has previously held positions with former Sen. Barbara Boxer of California and current Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H."

Intern for Democratic Congresswoman arrested for 'doxxing' Republican Senators

So..where's his connection with Maxine Waters like all of you were accusing her of last week?

There wasn't any connection to Waters all dreamed up shit by the right. They checked her ip and nope. The article I read didn't give his party affiliation either.
Yeah, a Republican works for Sheila Jackson Lee.

Nope, and I did see it was a dem, but the article I read last night did not give party.

lying.jpg

He's a Democratic UNPAID INTERN,

NOT a person working for the US Government in any permanent, paid job, like ''A staffer''.... the Fox headline title is misleading, at Best....

:rolleyes:

Turn off your excuses and learn to read
"GOP-doxxing suspect arrested; worked or interned for Feinstein, Jackson Lee, other Dems"

The Capitol police have arrested the staffer who made the addresses of Republicans on the judiciary committee public.

No big Suprise here. Just another Deep State Operative who just had to "do something" to stop Democracy from occurring!

She worked for Feinstein. Perfect. Was she a Chinese Spy too?

How much you want to be someone ordered her to do it?

Imagine if he were President, how screwed up would that be, to have a scumbag in the WH... Oops.

I hope those republicans felt some semblance of the fear that prevents so many rape victims from speaking out.

If this really happened, all the Dims did was victimize her further by forcing her to come all the way to Capital Hill to testify, something that was not required of her. She would have done it at home.

Happy? No, you wanted the circus.
Kavanaugh tried to rape her. She could have chosen not to testify. She was brave. Now you and your fellow perverts try to destroy her so Kavanaugh can get an undeserved job promotion.
And yet EVERY pertinent supposed fact she testified too has proven to be a lie. Her own girlfriend from that time testified sh DID NOT KNOW Kavanaugh in High school.

I hope those republicans felt some semblance of the fear that prevents so many rape victims from speaking out.

If this really happened, all the Dims did was victimize her further by forcing her to come all the way to Capital Hill to testify, something that was not required of her. She would have done it at home.

Happy? No, you wanted the circus.
Kavanaugh tried to rape her. She could have chosen not to testify. She was brave. Now you and your fellow perverts try to destroy her so Kavanaugh can get an undeserved job promotion.

Prove it.
Also, I was told you raped someone in High School, prove you didn't do it?
I wasn't a black out drunk womanizer in high school and college. So good luck finding an accuser.
Neither was Kavanaugh, care to provide a single bit of proof he was?

Forum List

Back