It occurred to me yesterday........

Study Sunshine's list of names, and you will see the strangest coupling of oddities and types. And so is life itself, not just one particular form, manner, or pathway. Human nature can triumph over differences.

Many of us who post on the Board suffer from ailments
, some life or threatening or limiting or interfering. Such is the nature of life, and you younger and healthier posters will discover this some day.

I say we look forward to life, not backward which only mortgages our future, and live fully the time we have left.

Sunshine, good on you. Live hard, live full, live fun.

In reality, this is why many of us are on here. Because we can't do much else. Thanks, JS. I agree with the live hard part. But the cat almost died when I left her at my daughter's. Daughter had to take her to the vet because she was grieving herself to death. I have a neighbor who has asked for her, but she may have to be put down when I pass. She's 8 this year. I've had her since she was 5 weeks.

If I had cancer, I would be in pain and feel like hell. At the very height of this disease, I never really felt bad. I just couldn't maintain my consciousness. I've lost weight, the medicine has made a lot of my wrinkles go away AND made my cheeks and lips red because of the increase in vasoconstriction it causes. Fortunately, most with this don't linger, they just fall over. If I can refrain from ruining my hair color again, maybe that will all work for me.
Maybe I missed it in this thread, Sunshine, but what ails you?

Pulmonary hypertension. It is treatable to varying degrees, but not curable. It progresses even with treatment. Mine backed off for a couple of years, but is now getting worse. Vandy would never change my personal prognosis to longer that 3 - 5 years. This is year 3.
Oh, sorry to hear. Just as I was getting more familiar with you.

No doubt, though, you and yours will make your remaining days worthwhile. As, I trust, you will make mine richer.

God bless.

I hope for you Sunshine that your life is like a movie, that you spend all your money and then live to be a hundred.

To be young again ...

[ame=http://youtu.be/RhzF2K2b7Xo]Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love - YouTube[/ame]

3 years?!! Here's to 15-20 more years!!!! Heck with that nonsense Sunshine! You're gonna live damnit.....

No more talk about dying in here, it's all about LIVING!

DAMN RIGHT!!!! :thup:

I plan to be posting here for quite a few years to come. And I want Sunshine to be here to post with. :eusa_pray:

Well these days instant gratification isn't soon enough. I had to go ahead and have some of the chocolate gravy I made for breakfast.

Well these days instant gratification isn't soon enough. I had to go ahead and have some of the chocolate gravy I made for breakfast.

Chocolate gravy?? Do you need chocolate rain to make that??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6dUCOS1bM0]Chocolate Rain by Chad Vader - YouTube[/ame]

My prayers are with you Sunshine. 3 years is just a number out of a hat, it means nothing. There is only one super power who decides how long we get to stay here. As long as he decides you can stay, then you can stay. I'll bet he's planned on more than 3 years for you. Just live your life to the fullest. :)

none of us really know when will die

so the best policy is to continue to keep busy living

everyday not lived like it is your last day on Earth

is a day wasted

you are in our prayers

if you ever need to talk

as you know feel free to PM me

none of us really know when will die

so the best policy is to continue to keep busy living

everyday not lived like it is your last day on Earth

is a day wasted

you are in our prayers

if you ever need to talk

as you know feel free to PM me

Well, my hairdresser wanted to try getting the mess I put in my hair out by just using color. The result if it failed would be having to strip it. My being the most likely to end up in a casket of anyone in the salon, I jus told her to strip it now and recolor it because instant gratification isn't soon enough and the funeral home hairdresser won't fix bad color. She honored my wish.

Jesus Christ - sounds like you are laying down for the final count... You're not dealing with this properly. I have a heart condition that I've had now for quite a while. I may live for 5 more minutes or maybe 5 years. Who the hell can tell about things like this? Enjoy life for what it is. Live each day like it's your last. Don't sound so defeated. I can't tell you for sure how much more time I have on Mother Earth but I can tell you that for the most part I have enjoyed every minute of it, have lived a wonderful life full of adventure and surprises and if I died today I would have no regrets. I don't dwell on it. When it's my time to check out, either I will know or somebody will tell me. Until then, why worry about it. Don't be so quick to say good bye. You'll be around longer than you think.

It is up to each of us to deal with our own mortality as we see fit. I have worked in the medical field for 25 years. Those of us who have done thus do not usually have the luxury of denial. There is a study that shows we accept less treatment than non medical people. That is because we know reality.

My prayers are with you Sunshine. 3 years is just a number out of a hat, it means nothing. There is only one super power who decides how long we get to stay here. As long as he decides you can stay, then you can stay. I'll bet he's planned on more than 3 years for you. Just live your life to the fullest. :)
Amen, Jugs. The Lord God is in control.

Study Sunshine's list of names, and you will see the strangest coupling of oddities and types. And so is life itself, not just one particular form, manner, or pathway. Human nature can triumph over differences.

Many of us who post on the Board suffer from ailments
, some life or threatening or limiting or interfering. Such is the nature of life, and you younger and healthier posters will discover this some day.

I say we look forward to life, not backward which only mortgages our future, and live fully the time we have left.

Sunshine, good on you. Live hard, live full, live fun.

Tha
In reality, this is why many of us are on here. Because we can't do much else. Thanks, JS. I agree with the live hard part. But the cat almost died when I left her at my daughter's. Daughter had to take her to the vet because she was grieving herself to death. I have a neighbor who has asked for her, but she may have to be put down when I pass. She's 8 this year. I've had her since she was 5 weeks.

That's a tough one. Try having you, your daughter, and cat together for several days, and see how that goes.

I think the problem was the other cat in their house. Mine wanted to bump noses like she does with the ones that come to our screen, but her cat would have nothing to do with it.

Good Morning/afternoon Sunshine...:eusa_angel:

[ame=http://youtu.be/V2sKH8yjVsM]Sunshine lollipops and rainbows - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back