It occurred to me yesterday........

Study Sunshine's list of names, and you will see the strangest coupling of oddities and types. And so is life itself, not just one particular form, manner, or pathway. Human nature can triumph over differences.

Many of us who post on the Board suffer from ailments
, some life or threatening or limiting or interfering. Such is the nature of life, and you younger and healthier posters will discover this some day.

I say we look forward to life, not backward which only mortgages our future, and live fully the time we have left.

Sunshine, good on you. Live hard, live full, live fun.

Tha
In reality, this is why many of us are on here. Because we can't do much else. Thanks, JS. I agree with the live hard part. But the cat almost died when I left her at my daughter's. Daughter had to take her to the vet because she was grieving herself to death. I have a neighbor who has asked for her, but she may have to be put down when I pass. She's 8 this year. I've had her since she was 5 weeks.

That's a tough one. Try having you, your daughter, and cat together for several days, and see how that goes.

I'm glad you honored me by placing me on your list. Some say that friends made on the internet are just illusions and can't truly be friends..well, they're full of shit.

I honestly do care about you and always wish and pray for your happiness...

Yup, spend the money, you earned it, it's yours and hey, I could do with a few bucks...:lol:

Sunshine Video's ...I'll start

[ame=http://youtu.be/rc2jsjnt-HY]You are my Sunshine - YouTube[/ame]

Then I'll continue...:)

[ame=http://youtu.be/cWst-r26whI]Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Then, I'll consider that 3's a charm..

[ame=http://youtu.be/kRdtKUWn_wI]Beatles- Good Day Sunshine - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
You are in my prayers and have been [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] Do what you like and don't worry what others say or think. And miracles happen. I was supposed to go to my sisters in Maryland today to visit for the last time. Last January she had a complete physical and got a clean bill of health. In May she went to the emergency room and they discovered cancer in her Superior Vena Cava, her lung and liver. They gave her a year then. Since then it has spread to her brain. I am not going today because the dosage of morphine is so heavy she is totally out of it and she would not be aware or remember me being there. I talked with my nephew and we agreed that I will not go until the end. Which they say is 2 months or less. As long as it's fine with my nephew I could care less what others think. I want to remember her the way she was on my last visit. So be yourself, do what you think is right and remember there are those of us who have always stood by you. God bless!

I remember how heart wrenching it was when my brother died. Seeing him in that bed, not much more than a meat puppet, that was horrible. They had shaved his head and he had little more than a dish towel for modesty. The prognosis left us little choice, really. I hope I drop in my tracks and no one finds me until it's too late. I'd hate to put my family through the hell of deciding whether to "unplug" me, or not.

If I had cancer, I would be in pain and feel like hell. At the very height of this disease, I never really felt bad. I just couldn't maintain my consciousness. I've lost weight, the medicine has made a lot of my wrinkles go away AND made my cheeks and lips red because of the increase in vasoconstriction it causes. Fortunately, most with this don't linger, they just fall over. If I can refrain from ruining my hair color again, maybe that will all work for me.

Well, I just like this song..

Trying to walking on Sunshine would be like trying to walk on a crocodile..not recommended (Yet humorous when attempted)

[ame=http://youtu.be/iPUmE-tne5U]Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Sunshine, don't be pessimistic. There are a great many people who have confounded their doctors and lived much longer than they were 'supposed' to.

Medical science advances faster and faster every year, so your ailment may be healed.

But be confident and know deep in your heart that we are not made for this Earth, for this life, but the next one.

No one dies; we just get promoted to the life we were truly intended for from the moment God spoke and the universe exploded into existence.

None of us should be presumptive regarding God's judgment of us, but I have the firm impression you have a great many loved ones, honor, and riches waiting for you when you get that promotion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybeke7_d1zE]JOHN DENVER Sunshine on my shoulders with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

My prayers are with you too, Sunshine. Make the most of what you have. Don't measure in dollars and cents. Use sense. Quality time, with those that matter most. One Day at a time. :):):):):)

Okay.. this was before my time...

[ame=http://youtu.be/XOYx5e9Zbpk]Paul Whiteman, Bing Crosby "Sunshine" (1928) - YouTube[/ame]

You can never have enough Sunshine..

(unless you live in California and the lakes are dry..)

[ame=http://youtu.be/tubn2WYbAD8]Dottie West: Country Sunshine - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJAPyEl7wgo]Gale Garnett - "We'll Sing In The Sunshine" 1964 - YouTube[/ame]

You are in my prayers and have been @Sunshine Do what you like and don't worry what others say or think. And miracles happen. I was supposed to go to my sisters in Maryland today to visit for the last time. Last January she had a complete physical and got a clean bill of health. In May she went to the emergency room and they discovered cancer in her Superior Vena Cava, her lung and liver. They gave her a year then. Since then it has spread to her brain. I am not going today because the dosage of morphine is so heavy she is totally out of it and she would not be aware or remember me being there. I talked with my nephew and we agreed that I will not go until the end. Which they say is 2 months or less. As long as it's fine with my nephew I could care less what others think. I want to remember her the way she was on my last visit. So be yourself, do what you think is right and remember there are those of us who have always stood by you. God bless!

I remember how heart wrenching it was when my brother died. Seeing him in that bed, not much more than a meat puppet, that was horrible. They had shaved his head and he had little more than a dish towel for modesty. The prognosis left us little choice, really. I hope I drop in my tracks and no one finds me until it's too late. I'd hate to put my family through the hell of deciding whether to "unplug" me, or not.

If I had cancer, I would be in pain and feel like hell. At the very height of this disease, I never really felt bad. I just couldn't maintain my consciousness. I've lost weight, the medicine has made a lot of my wrinkles go away AND made my cheeks and lips red because of the increase in vasoconstriction it causes. Fortunately, most with this don't linger, they just fall over. If I can refrain from ruining my hair color again, maybe that will all work for me.
Maybe I missed it in this thread, Sunshine, but what ails you?

Study Sunshine's list of names, and you will see the strangest coupling of oddities and types. And so is life itself, not just one particular form, manner, or pathway. Human nature can triumph over differences.

Many of us who post on the Board suffer from ailments
, some life or threatening or limiting or interfering. Such is the nature of life, and you younger and healthier posters will discover this some day.

I say we look forward to life, not backward which only mortgages our future, and live fully the time we have left.

Sunshine, good on you. Live hard, live full, live fun.

In reality, this is why many of us are on here. Because we can't do much else. Thanks, JS. I agree with the live hard part. But the cat almost died when I left her at my daughter's. Daughter had to take her to the vet because she was grieving herself to death. I have a neighbor who has asked for her, but she may have to be put down when I pass. She's 8 this year. I've had her since she was 5 weeks.

Maybe I missed it in this thread, Sunshine, but what ails you?

Pulmonary hypertension. It is treatable to varying degrees, but not curable. It progresses even with treatment. Mine backed off for a couple of years, but is now getting worse. Vandy would never change my personal prognosis to longer that 3 - 5 years. This is year 3.

Forum List

Back