It Must Be Only About Mexicans And Muslims

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Since Trump has massively hoaxed his Chumps on just about everything, I can't help but wonder why they still like him. Since he has gone back on almost all of his promises, I can't help but wonder what it was his Chumps were actually voting for.

Tear up the Iran Nuclear Agreement? Trump told the Jews during the campaign that was going to be his "number-one priority".

Nope. Trump just certified the Iran Nuclear Agreement.

Repeal and Replace ObamaCare? I thought that was a big one! Trump said during the campaign he was going to do that on day one. Then he said after his inauguration he was going to submit a replacement the second his health secretary was confirmed.

Nope. The secretary was confirmed five months ago, and the bills Trump and the GOP have offered up do not repeal, much less replace, ObamaCare. And Trump has never personally revealed the beautiful replacement he claimed to have which his Chumps stupidly never asked to see.

There's a clue. When the Chumps never even asked to see Trump's replacement for ObamaCare, that's a YUGE tip they didn't give a fuck about health care reform or ObamaCare.

No, there was something else which was the only thing which matters to them. Clearly.

Now Trump is saying he is going to keep ObamaCare around and let America suffer.

Hell, Hillary could have kept ObamaCare around! Trump was hired to replace it! What an a-hole!

Is Trump working hard? Nope. I've posted his daily schedule from time to time. It's the lightest workday schedule you ever saw. Trump doesn't even start his day until 10:30! On most days, he has a lunch and then dinner, and that's all that's on his schedule. Trump also said he was going to be too busy to golf.

Nope. He's on track to shatter all past Presidents' golfing trips. At great expense to the American taxpayer.

So it wasn't any of those things his Chumps voted for, obviously. They make it clear every day they don't care those were all hoaxes.

What's left?

Oh, yeah. That shit Trump spewed on day one of his campaign that got the Tard Herd jizzing in their pants.

Mexicans.

And Muslims.

It's all about the Mexicans and Muslims.

Watch. As more and more Trump hoaxes get exposed, Trump will still ride high with his Chumps just so long as he doesn't renege on the Mexican and Muslim stuff.

Mark my words. These cucks will even swallow single payer healthcare and ask for more.

Since Trump has massively hoaxed his Chumps on just about everything, I can't help but wonder why they still like him. Since he has gone back on almost all of his promises, I can't help but wonder what it was his Chumps were actually voting for.

Tear up the Iran Nuclear Agreement? Trump told the Jews during the campaign that was going to be his "number-one priority".

Repeal and Replace ObamaCare? I thought that was a big one! Trump said during the campaign he was going to do that on day one. Then he said after his inauguration he was going to submit a replacement the second his health secretary was confirmed.

Nope. The secretary was confirmed five months ago, and the bills Trump and the GOP have offered up do not repeal, much less replace, ObamaCare. And Trump has never personally revealed the beautiful replacement he claimed to have which his Chumps stupidly never asked to see.

There's a clue. When the Chumps never even asked to see Trump's replacement for ObamaCare, that's a YUGE tip they didn't give a fuck about health care reform or ObamaCare.

Now Trump is saying he is going to keep ObamaCare around and let America suffer.

Hell, Hillary could have kept ObamaCare around! Trump was hired to replace it! What an a-hole!

Is Trump working hard? Nope. I've posted his daily schedule from time to time. It's the lightest workday schedule you ever saw. Trump doesn't even start his day until 10:30! On most days, he has a lunch and then dinner, and that's all that's on his schedule. Trump also said he was going to be too busy to golf.

Nope. He's on track to shatter all past Presidents' golfing trips. At great expense to the American taxpayer.

So it wasn't any of those things his Chumps voted for, obviously. They make it clear every day they don't care those were all hoaxes.

What's left?

Oh, yeah. That shit Trump spewed on day one of his campaign that got the Tard Herd jizzing in their pants.

Mexicans.

And Muslims.

Watch. As more and more Trump hoaxes get exposed, Trump will still ride high with his Chumps just so long as he doesn't renege on the Mexican and Muslim stuff.

Mark my words. These cucks will even swallow single payer healthcare and ask for more.

Another rant from the rubber room. Just another day.

What's left?

Mexicans.

And Muslims.

Another impotent response from a cuck.

Hoax after hoax after hoax after hoax.

And the Chumps sit there and take it.

It has to be the Mexicans and Muslims. That's the only explanation.

What's left?

Mexicans.

And Muslims.

Another impotent response from a cuck.

I posted some sound advice in anther thread. Seek the help of a mental health professional. You've completely lost it.

Perhaps they can get you past the Hillary loss.

Report after report, expert testimony after expert testimony. Even emails in which the son of Trump rushes with glee to bring Russian agents into Trump Tower to collude.

And Trump's Chumps are like, "Evidence? We see no evidence! Show us this evidence!"

Trump drops his crack pipe and tweets an imaginary five million Mexicans voted for Hillary, and the Chumps are like, "That is totally true!"

I'm tellin' ya. Mexicans and Muslims. That's what this is all about.

Poor G:

upload_2017-7-21_13-28-13.png

The really funny thing is that Barack Obama killed more Muslims than Trump ever will. Or Putin, the cuck's hero.

The really funny thing is that Barack Obama killed more Muslims than Trump ever will. Or Putin, the cuck's hero.

I hate peanut butter and my truck is black and has leather seats.
Oh, and my dog is 7 years old.

If I am wrong, which I'm not, tell me why you still support Trump despite him having massively hoaxed you cucks.

Go ahead.

"yeahbut we won!" :lol:

We've been hoaxed because in six months he hasn't done everything he promised? Tell us.. how does he sign off on legislation that Congress hasn't passed?
Trump said he had his own replacement for ObamaCare. That was a lie. He has never produced one.

And you dumb shits didn't even ask to see it. That's how we know only Mexicans and Muslims matter to you.

If ObamaCare mattered to you, you would have demanded to see Trump's replacement plan long before now.

No, there was something else which was the only thing which matters to them. Clearly.

What's left?

Mexicans.

And Muslims.

If they would read the fine print, they would learn that just about everything that he has actually done has been to help the 1% and screw over the working class.

Because he and the rest of them keep saying how they're working for the working class, it pisses me off that he's actually doing the opposite.

Forum List

Back