Scaramucci is Great.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
awesome out of the gate.

the first thing i notice is chuck todd and jake tapper don't run the presser anymore as with gibbs and carney. nice addition.
qW8FdxrX.jpg

don't ever go against the family.

• Banned
Another multi-millionaire from Wall Street.

Fill the Swamp!
America can't apologise for being successful Harper, where are your mutual funds working while you winter in florida ?

Fill the Swamp!
America can't apologise for being successful Harper, where are your mutual funds working while you winter in florida ?

Hey, being from Wall Street, I'm happy to see all of us in the government. More than ever, in fact.

I'm pretty sure that Trump's supporters aren't quite aware of the biggest bait and switch in history that is now going on.

The guy is SO great, that an hour ago you never heard of him.
he's the new WH Comms guy.
it's on the internet and TV. Spicer is dating melissa mccarthy.

Spicey got tired of lying for trump.

And guess what?

Scaramucci is BFFs with Jared and Ivanka.

Welcome to the Un-United States of Banana Republic.

Scaramucci is a master promoter.

He ran a hedge fund-of-funds. IOW he was paid really high fees to give money to others who charge really high fees where most people could have done better sticking their money in a passive 60/40 portfolio.

Wall Street is awesome.

And people thought Hillary was in thrall to Wall Street.

Hilarious.

Fill the Swamp!

Hey, being from Wall Street, I'm happy to see all of us in the government. More than ever, in fact.

I'm pretty sure that Trump's supporters aren't quite aware of the biggest bait and switch in history that is now going on.
You are right, but I'll wager you are wrong on who the patsies are.

Forum List

Back