Ann Coulter for Press Secretary!

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I would LOVE to see Ann Coulter chopping the Libtard Media into mincemeat on a daily basis.

How about you?

Sure, why not, america can sink no lower. The corporate state owned press is about nothing but ratings and she would get those for them, and continue for them the grand lie that is america.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is pure whore so she's perfect for trump. Coulter has no real opinions of her own but she likes to pretend to be a shaker and mover. Since trump sees himself as some sort of moving force, he would likely kill her on the second day.

Besides, if you're listening to Scaramucci, who could compete with his shit shoveling?

SAVE THE WATCHES!!!

I would LOVE to see Ann Coulter chopping the Libtard Media into mincemeat on a daily basis.

How about you?

:rofl:

You're actually serious? I figured this would show up in "Political Satire".

I was thinking Stephen Colbert or maybe Alec Baldwin. Imagine the RATINGS. :banana:

Or hell, give it to Melissa McCarthy, since she's gonna be out of a gig. Make it just like old times.

How about you?
That would be hilarious.

Leftist media pigs would literally off themselves.
Won't ever happen. Trump is about giving the appearance that he's cooperating with whomever.

Sure, why not, america can sink no lower. The corporate state owned press is about nothing but ratings and she would get those for them, and continue for them the grand lie that is america.
funny how libturds like you think because you lost you still get to pick who has positions in an administration. dude, too fking funny!
200.webp

funny how libturds like you think because you lost you still get to pick who has positions in an administration. dude, too fking funny!
200.webp
Funny how Putin knows Trump's favorite "Positions"

How about you?

:rofl:

You're actually serious? I figured this would show up in "Political Satire".

I was thinking Stephen Colbert or maybe Alec Baldwin. Imagine the RATINGS. :banana:

Or hell, give it to Melissa McCarthy, since she's gonna be out of a gig. Make it just like old times.
they don't know anything about politics.

How about you?
ANN Colter belongs in a Red State Brothel.

Opinionated women make you angry, yet excited, at the same time, eh?
he still hasn't figured out he lost and it's our guys who get to fill positions within the administration.
Trump won't ever hire the likes of you. Quit kissing Trump's fat ass.

Forum List

Back