It Looks LIke That SOB bush Gets Caught Lying...AGAIN!!

It's funny to me, Bush could care less what people say about him..

Obama needs constant diaper changes..

Of course he could care less, he's dumb, he's aggressive and he's stupid.

He's INCAPABLE of doing a normal human thing such as caring.

Idjit!

So if you don't care what others think of you, you are dumb?

Does that mean that if you do care what others think of you, you are smart?

I am sure Paris and Brittney will like to know the good news.
Look what this Palooka deducted from my statements.

WoW....!!

*SMH*

You folks are kinda hard on the gentleman from Texas, aren't you? Compared to the POS we have for a President now, Bush wins hands down.

Poor murderer, torturer, rapist, liar & reposponible for a million deaths and maiming of babie, children, women, men, soldiers, and in your whacky world that makes him better than Obama? No wonder America is fucked up................:cuckoo::cuckoo:

And the Obama is carrying on with those WARS, so I guess that makes him a murderer, torturer, RAPIST, liar and responsible for a MILLION DEATHS?

You folks are kinda hard on the gentleman from Texas, aren't you? Compared to the POS we have for a President now, Bush wins hands down.

WRONG MFer!! America and the WORLD are 100 times better off now that that sorry sack of shat is out of office.

His dumb ass needs to be thrown UNDER the jail!!!

Really America and the world are better off since Bush is gone?:lol: HJow many terrorist attacks have we had since obama became president. You are full of shit

WRONG MFer!! America and the WORLD are 100 times better off now that that sorry sack of shat is out of office.

double digit unemployment and the verge of financial collapse.

Yeah, great position were are in.

Really America and the world are better off since Bush is gone?:lol: HJow many terrorist attacks have we had since obama became president. You are full of shit

How many lives have been loss due to a terrorist attack under Obama vs. under bush?

No, YOU are the shatstained dumb RW loony hack!

Bush 'not telling truth' in memoirs: Germany's Schroeder

Former German Chancellor called him out on his false claims the shrub has been making on his rewritting history book tour.

When does that POS ever stop lying? He's not on the scene a full week and EVERY. SINGLE. WORD from his greasy lips is pure lies.

No MFer...we do NOT miss you!

*spits*

Of course you will say Bush lied, because you already have it in your head because Bush was lied to about Iraq.
Now if you want to talk about big time liars Bush is light years behind obama King of the liars club

Bush has OUR WH tapes hidden from Americans. Let him produce them if he isn't lying. How hard is that? Or does the liar have something to hide?? LOL!!!:lol::lol:

I will give you the tapes if you give me obamas personal records. DEAL?

The reason I gave you a "thanks" for your post is because you clearly identified to me how big of a dumb ass you are. Please don't mistake it for me thinking you are brilliant.:lol:

The left would take "Osama Bin Ladens" word if he put down Boooooooooosh.:lol:

Of course you will say Bush lied, because you already have it in your head because Bush was lied to about Iraq.
Now if you want to talk about big time liars Bush is light years behind obama King of the liars club

Bush has OUR WH tapes hidden from Americans. Let him produce them if he isn't lying. How hard is that? Or does the liar have something to hide?? LOL!!!:lol::lol:

I highly doubt that either of you could keep your ends of that bargain if you guys wanted to.

Another BIRFER dumb redneck CON hack!

icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif

Idjit!

Not defending Bush but I've read you posts off and on for a while now. I'm envisioning glass houses here.
You can envision Rosie riding on a big fat pony for all I care. bush has shown time and time and time again that he's absolutely INCAPABLE of telling the truth and more than willing to LIE to the American and World populace to do whatever HE feels he wants to do.

What was the reason he said to attack Iraq again? And what was the final reason after about 4 times of changing the goalposts?

Of course you missed my point completely.

And this is proof.

You can envision Rosie riding on a big fat pony for all I care.

You really need to let go of this hate and bitterness. I can't imagine how miserable I'd be if I hated Obama, let alone loathed him as much as you loath President Bush.

Actually, it's quite uplifting and his (Obama's) photo makes for great target practice.

HERE'S ANOTHER WMD LIAR!!!! The terrorist infidel who lied to us about the $200 Million a day trip to India.

YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting for you to prove he didn't spend $200 million. If you are so sure, you must have the real figure, right?

But don't change the subject, I so enjoy saying nasty things about the Muslim sewage in the White House.

It's funny to me, Bush could care less what people say about him..

Obama needs constant diaper changes..

Idjit!

Here, this definiton should make you feel better.....................

Definition of DESPICABLE
: deserving to be despised : so worthless or obnoxious as to rouse moral indignation

That really says it for me, and of course refers also to people who would disagree with my analysis of Bush.

Hahahahahahah!!!

The dumb Palooka CON is STILL on that RIDICULOUSLY ASSINIE story about 200Mil a day.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif

Last edited:

Idjit!

Here, this definiton should make you feel better.....................

Definition of DESPICABLE
: deserving to be despised : so worthless or obnoxious as to rouse moral indignation

That really says it for me, and of course refers also to people who would disagree with my analysis of Bush.

so that applies to Obama and ALL the Democrats who VOTED FOR THE WARS?

Hahahahahahah!!!

The dumb Palooka CON is STILL on that RIDICULOUSLY ASSINIE story about 200Mil a day.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif

Honestly, have you ever considered switching to decaf or at least asking your therapist to up the voltage?

Actually, it's quite uplifting and his (Obama's) photo makes for great target practice.

HERE'S ANOTHER WMD LIAR!!!! The terrorist infidel who lied to us about the $200 Million a day trip to India.

YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting for you to prove he didn't spend $200 million. If you are so sure, you must have the real figure, right?

I am using your sources, FOXVIEWs. First, you prove FOXVIEWs lied. Its like a good whore, we know she is a whore, all we are doing now is settling on a price. You lied, you prove it was $200 M, because your own source says your lying. It doesn't require me to prove a thing, wave my cock in the air, or anything else.

But don't change the subject, I so enjoy saying nasty things about the Muslim sewage in the White House.

Yes, we understand their unAmerican, unPatriotic assholes in the World that infidels like you surround yourself with, in an effort to embolden the enemy and create dissension in the ranks, lower troop morale so more soldiers will commit suicide and take risky chances. Your lies and terrorist psychops have been noted Infidel.

Forum List

Back