The irresponsible Nick Cannon welcomes 11th baby as Abby De La Rosa gives birth to their third child

What is a real dad?

My husband, not some guy who's not involved in his children's lives.

For an example of that look up about 75% of black children and I'd venture to guess 50% of white children

Children need a father and a mother, both have distinctive roles in a child's development.

When did Pres. Obama become my God? Oh that's right you guys think Trump is your God, so you think that rule applies to everyone else.

Nick has multiple women whom he is happy with and he takes care of them and his children. So what is the problem?

Do you think Nick goes around to each of his baby momma's homes and helps the kids with their chores, homework, have dinner with them, and tuck them in at night? This situation is not one for a REAL dad. More than likely each kid individually rarely gets to spend time with their dad.

My husband, not some guy who's not involved in his children's lives.

For an example of that look up about 75% of black children and I'd venture to guess 50% of white children

Children need a father and a mother, both have distinctive roles in a child's development.
So how do divorced parents manage to raise their kids?
For the record he is a huge part of his kids lives.
You do realize that the father is present in many of those households, if the parents aren't married they list it as a single family household.

You do realize that the father is present in many of those households, if the parents aren't married they list it as a single family household.

Dude just run with facts and stop believing anyone considers you anything but a racist. I was fair, you keep grasping racism

The fact that you are defending this says a lot. It's no wonder there are so many black households without a live-in father.

Forum List

Back