It Looks LIke That SOB bush Gets Caught Lying...AGAIN!!

What is most surprising is how many Americans, some of whom are presumably well educated, are buying this guy's book when they have no reason to believe he's anything other than a lying scoundrel.

They're buying Bush's book for the same reasons they buy Palin's.

They're sheeple convinced that if they repeat a lie often enough, eventually it will become true.

Same thing FAUX Nooze does by the way.

Fact is that there is one liberal nutcase professor who has requested arrest warrants (from the Hague) on Bush. I doubt that his idiotic request will ever get anywhere since there were no crimes.....
Sounds like a admission that the real lunatic hacks are on the Right and not on the Left.

How many of you RW SCHMUCKS are talking about "Obama's a Muslim/Terrorist/Fascist, yada, yada, yada?"

Oh Please, you are still calling Bush names knowing that they are meaningless. And by Muslim law I believe Obama is a Muslim by birthright. Only he knows what is in his heart though.

Yes, the Nazis had a litmus test for Hebrews too didn't they?

Fact is that there is one liberal nutcase professor who has requested arrest warrants (from the Hague) on Bush. I doubt that his idiotic request will ever get anywhere since there were no crimes.....
Sounds like a admission that the real lunatic hacks are on the Right and not on the Left.

How many of you RW SCHMUCKS are talking about "Obama's a Muslim/Terrorist/Fascist, yada, yada, yada?"

Oh Please, you are still calling Bush names knowing that they are meaningless. And by Muslim law I believe Obama is a Muslim by birthright. Only he knows what is in his heart though.

Yo........Bag Bitch UPS Delivery Ollie........what part of Obama was born in AMERICA (Hawaii to be exact) to a CHRISTIAN mother do you not get?

I thought you teabaggers didn't support Muslim law in the US. What gives idiot?

Yo........Bag Bitch UPS Delivery Ollie........what part of Obama was born in AMERICA (Hawaii to be exact) to a CHRISTIAN mother do you not get?

Excuse me fuckwad, What did I say that isn't true? Of course no one really expects any better form you so please continue to make yourself look stupid.

Excuse me fuckwad, What did I say that isn't true? Of course no one really expects any better form you so please continue to make yourself look stupid.

Well ya cock gobbling bottom bitch, the first part is that Muslim law would be observed in Hawaii.

Try again you Planned Parenthood poster child.

Well ya cock gobbling bottom bitch, the first part is that Muslim law would be observed in Hawaii.

Try again you Planned Parenthood poster child.

Did I say that it was observed in Hawaii? NO, I said "according to Muslim law I believe" To translate that into a more simple form of English so that you might understand it; I believe that Muslim law claims he would be a Muslim because his father is a Muslim.

I did not make any claim that Obama was a Muslim, I said only he knows what is in his heart. Now dumb ass, once again; what did I say that isn't true? Not a damned thing. So do the world a small favor and STFU. Thank you.

Typical teabagging asshole........make an insinuation and then deny that you ever made it.

Ollie, fuck off you goddamn pedant, go please purists on your knees like ya did before '94.

How's the delivery business nowadays pussy?

Forum List

Back