The irresponsible Nick Cannon welcomes 11th baby as Abby De La Rosa gives birth to their third child

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
How many baby mamas are there now? What an irresponsible creep!

Abby De La Rosa is officially a mom of three — and Nick Cannon is now a dad of 11!

The professional DJ — who already shares twins Zion and Zillion, 16 months, with Cannon, 42 — welcomed a baby girl on Friday, she confirmed in a post shared on her Instagram Story.

"11.11.22," De La Rosa wrote atop a photograph of her newborn baby girl resting on her chest.

How many baby mamas are there now? What an irresponsible creep!

He takes care of his children, so what is irresponsible? Now flip that and you will support Herschel Walker who hasn't taken care of his illegitimate children and has paid for 2 abortions. If you don't take your hypocrite ass on somewhere.

If the Duggar family is allowed to be as big as it is, I don't know why such a big deal is being made over the Cannon kids especially if they are getting all that is supposed to be provided for them.

God bless you and both families always!!!

Holly

If the Duggar family is allowed to be as big as it is, I don't know why such a big deal is being made over the Cannon kids especially if they are getting all that is supposed to be provided for them.

God bless you and both families always!!!

Holly
That was one couple birthing and raising those kids.
Cannon is the father of a gang from multiple mothers.

I think it’s fucked up. Like an inner city dickhead with kids everywhere mindset but its ok cause he has money. Feel bad for the kids, but nowhere near as bad as I feel for the kids left with their baby momma with no money. He’s a fucked up child in a man’s body.

We waz hebrew jews n chiet, had to apologize to jew masters lol.

That was one couple birthing and raising those kids.
Cannon is the father of a gang from multiple mothers.
True, but if he is legally holding up his end where every child is concerned, in my opinion, it should be commended when too many parents out there don't even give a flying flip about their kids, both men and women.

God bless you and Nick and his family always!!!

Holly

He takes care of his children, so what is irresponsible? Now flip that and you will support Herschel Walker who hasn't taken care of his illegitimate children and has paid for 2 abortions. If you don't take your hypocrite ass on somewhere.

Even your god Obama was against black men having harems.

Obama Tells Young Black Men To Live Like Conservatives To Be Happy​

“If you are very confident about your sexuality, you don’t have to have eight women around you twerking,” former president Barack Obama said to an audience of young black men last Wednesday. “You seem stressed that you got to be acting that way, because I have one woman that I’m very happy with.”

True, but if he is legally holding up his end where every child is concerned, in my opinion, it should be commended when too many parents out there don't even give a flying flip about their kids, both men and women.

God bless you and Nick and his family always!!!

Holly
He can’t be baby daddy when they’re spread all over. He’s just the procreator of another gang.

Even your god Obama was against black men having harems.

Obama Tells Young Black Men To Live Like Conservatives To Be Happy​

“If you are very confident about your sexuality, you don’t have to have eight women around you twerking,” former president Barack Obama said to an audience of young black men last Wednesday. “You seem stressed that you got to be acting that way, because I have one woman that I’m very happy with.”
When did Pres. Obama become my God? Oh that's right you guys think Trump is your God, so you think that rule applies to everyone else.

Nick has multiple women whom he is happy with and he takes care of them and his children. So what is the problem?

Forum List

Back