It Looks LIke That SOB bush Gets Caught Lying...AGAIN!!

Pretty funny stuff considering the pseudo-conned will believe any anonymous story as long as it is malicious enough against President Obama.

Remember President Bush is the one who published the book. This guy feels he was lied about so he has every right to try and set the record straight.

Schroeder is one dirty scumbucket. Even a Democrat, Tom Lantos called him a "political prostitute".

And the Washington Post even did a major piece on him called Gerhard Schroeder's Sellout.

The man is vile.

what? going to work for a scummy chekist like Putin is a bad thing? :lol: ;)

I don't know how he's gotten away with it, but that whole pipeline deal was dirty. He promises that Germany will cover the costs of the loan to the tune of 1 Billion euros and then steps down as Chancellor and lo and behold becomes the head of Nord Stream's shareholders committee.

Nah nothing to see here:razz:

Bush 'not telling truth' in memoirs: Germany's Schroeder

Former German Chancellor called him out on his false claims the shrub has been making on his rewritting history book tour.

When does that POS ever stop lying? He's not on the scene a full week and EVERY. SINGLE. WORD from his greasy lips is pure lies.

No MFer...we do NOT miss you!

*spits*

You really need to let go of this hate and bitterness. I can't imagine how miserable I'd be if I hated Obama, let alone loathed him as much as you loath President Bush.

The problem with your claim here is that we don't know who is lying. It could be President Bush. It could be the Former German Chancellor. We don't know because we weren't there and have no additional evidence.

Perhaps there are some third party individuals who were present and can elaborate who is being dishonest. Maybe we will learn the truth someday. But to act as though President Bush is guilty even though we have no cooberating evidence is a bit premature isn't it?

And personally, I have a difficult time taking you seriously about people lying. You don't have the greatest track record yourself. Not attacking you personally, I just think you might want to think about it alittle before you start drawing conclusions about others.

Former German Chancellor called him out on his false claims the shrub has been making on his rewritting history book tour.

When does that POS ever stop lying? He's not on the scene a full week and EVERY. SINGLE. WORD from his greasy lips is pure lies.

*spits*

Yes we do. And more people miss him everyday now that there's a pantywaisted scumbag, America-hater, Allah worshiper squatting in the WH.

I don't think I've ever loathed a human being as much as I do him. I'm not even sure he's human.

*spits*

You really need to let go of this hate and bitterness. I can't imagine how miserable I'd be if I hated Obama, let alone loathed him as much as you loath President Bush.

Actually, it's quite uplifting and his (Obama's) photo makes for great target practice.

Oh and for the record

Obama actually is a bastard. By the very definition of the word, and not some racists assholes idea of an insult.

And the racist asshole? You?

bas·tard   /ˈbæstərd/ Show Spelled
[bas-terd] Show IPA

–noun
1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
2. Slang .
a. a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person: Some bastard slashed the tires on my car.
b. a person, esp. a man: The poor bastard broke his leg.
3. something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual.
4. bastard culverin.
–adjective
5. illegitimate in birth.
6. spurious; not genuine; false: The architecture was bastard Gothic.
7. of abnormal or irregular shape or size; of unusual make or proportions: bastard quartz; bastard mahogany. You've seen those ears.
8. having the appearance of; resembling in some degree: a bastard Michelangelo; bastard emeralds.
9. Printing . (of a character) not of the font in which it is used or found.

My wife and 1/2 Puerto Rican kids would laugh at you for calling me a racist.

Obama's parents were married...I guess that makes you the bastard

a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person

And the racist asshole? You?

bas·tard   /ˈbæstərd/ Show Spelled
[bas-terd] Show IPA

–noun
1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
2. Slang .
a. a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person: Some bastard slashed the tires on my car.
b. a person, esp. a man: The poor bastard broke his leg.
3. something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual.
4. bastard culverin.
–adjective
5. illegitimate in birth.
6. spurious; not genuine; false: The architecture was bastard Gothic.
7. of abnormal or irregular shape or size; of unusual make or proportions: bastard quartz; bastard mahogany. You've seen those ears.
8. having the appearance of; resembling in some degree: a bastard Michelangelo; bastard emeralds.
9. Printing . (of a character) not of the font in which it is used or found.

My wife and 1/2 Puerto Rican kids would laugh at you for calling me a racist.

Obama's parents were married...I guess that makes you the bastard

a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person

Before his commie slut mother got knocked up or after?

It's funny to me, Bush could care less what people say about him..

Obama needs constant diaper changes..

Of course he could care less, he's dumb, he's aggressive and he's stupid.

He's INCAPABLE of doing a normal human thing such as caring.

Idjit!

I'm shocked you took the chancellors word over our Presidents!!

pfft

Not really you racist pig.

LMAO! You mean the murderer, rapist & torturer, Bush? Yeah, the WMD liar really has some credibility in your whacky world................

Let Bush produce the WH tapes if he is telling the truth, then I might believe the tapes were doctored, but to believe a Bush of No New taxes and WMDs?? LMAO!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

"As we know today, the Bush administration's reasons for the Iraq war were based on lies."

It figures that libs would take the word of Schroeder over President Bush.

This Chancellor was the same bastard that supported Kofi Annan with Chirac during the oil for food scandal.

I would never trust anybody that backed Kofi. Annan allowed the Rwandan genocide.

[deleted]

minus the last sentence... :clap2:

"his opposition is seen as one of the main reasons for his re-election in September 2002."

Do ya THINK Schroeder might have been tempted to backtrack in order to get elected?

Last edited:

*spits*

Of course you will say Bush lied, because you already have it in your head because Bush was lied to about Iraq.
Now if you want to talk about big time liars Bush is light years behind obama King of the liars club

*spits*

Actually, it's quite uplifting and his (Obama's) photo makes for great target practice.

HERE'S ANOTHER WMD LIAR!!!! The terrorist infidel who lied to us about the $200 Million a day trip to India.

YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

You folks are kinda hard on the gentleman from Texas, aren't you? Compared to the POS we have for a President now, Bush wins hands down.

*spits*

Of course you will say Bush lied, because you already have it in your head because Bush was lied to about Iraq.
Now if you want to talk about big time liars Bush is light years behind obama King of the liars club

Bush has OUR WH tapes hidden from Americans. Let him produce them if he isn't lying. How hard is that? Or does the liar have something to hide?? LOL!!!:lol::lol:

Idjit!

Not defending Bush but I've read you posts off and on for a while now. I'm envisioning glass houses here.

You folks are kinda hard on the gentleman from Texas, aren't you? Compared to the POS we have for a President now, Bush wins hands down.

WRONG MFer!! America and the WORLD are 100 times better off now that that sorry sack of shat is out of office.

His dumb ass needs to be thrown UNDER the jail!!!

Poor murderer, torturer, rapist, liar & reposponible for a million deaths and maiming of babies, children, women, men, soldiers, and in your whacky world that makes him better than Obama? No wonder America is fucked up................:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Idjit!

Not defending Bush but I've read you posts off and on for a while now. I'm envisioning glass houses here.
You can envision Rosie riding on a big fat pony for all I care. bush has shown time and time and time again that he's absolutely INCAPABLE of telling the truth and more than willing to LIE to the American and World populace to do whatever HE feels he wants to do.

What was the reason he said to attack Iraq again? And what was the final reason after about 4 times of changing the goalposts?

*spits*

Yes we do. And more people miss him everyday now that there's a pantywaisted scumbag, America-hater, Allah worshiper squatting in the WH.

I don't think I've ever loathed a human being as much as I do him. I'm not even sure he's human.

You are a great Right wing American.

Idjit!

So if you don't care what others think of you, you are dumb?

Does that mean that if you do care what others think of you, you are smart?

I am sure Paris and Brittney will like to know the good news.

Forum List

Back