It Looks LIke That SOB bush Gets Caught Lying...AGAIN!!

My husband is ten years younger than me. I don't need a vibrator.

Good & healthy for you.

And I have to ask. Is that beautiful cat you have on the back of the couch a sable burmese? It's gorgeous. I love the breed.

No, notihing special that I know of. A neighbor gave me Ebby as a baby, and I raised her in my arm & bottle fed her. Always been a house kitty, with a special personality.

Now to the thread please check out my other posts in it. Schroeder is truly vile and corrupt

I guess Bush can live with the S lies then, but that means another part of American history is unknown until the Bush tapes are released to the rightful owners ~ US.

You know, Bush Jr. told us a while ago that we didn't waterboard.

uhm I think he denied water boarding was torture...... he denied he did it at all? :eusa_eh: I never heard that can you link to it please?

Waterboarding is NOT torture. Every Marine gets waterboarded in training. Bush didn't lie, he said waterboarding was not toture...except if you are talking to a liberal pussy.

Yo, Bitchbits Islam..........not a liberal pussy.

I'm a US Navy Sailor that has served 20 years and been in 4 war zones. Ever been fired at by heavy artillery while you're on a boat? I have.

And yes, waterboarding is torture. Ever heard of Pol Pot?

Actually, it's quite uplifting and his (Obama's) photo makes for great target practice.

HERE'S ANOTHER WMD LIAR!!!! The terrorist infidel who lied to us about the $200 Million a day trip to India.

YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting for you to prove he didn't spend $200 million. If you are so sure, you must have the real figure, right?

But don't change the subject, I so enjoy saying nasty things about the Muslim sewage in the White House.

Ah. The old "prove I didn't lie" defense.

Brilliant!

so that applies to Obama and ALL the Democrats who VOTED FOR THE WARS?

Normally I would say yes, but alas, they were LIED to by Bush to vote the way they did. His LIES were so good, only a few knew until years later after Bush started joking about his WMD LIES. After thousands had died, and Billions were wasted in his LYING pursuit. Of course you know that............ Don't you?? LOL!!! These fucking rightys haven't a clue, even today. I am not suppose to discuss their family's, so I won't. I just wonder what these rightys tell their next door neighbors wife & children about there war hero Bush, that gets back to his house.

Democrat Quotes on Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

snopes.com: Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

Two things.

First, for the people BEFORE 2001, they didn't attack Saddam, whatever they said, whatever the rhetoric.

For the people AFTER 2001, Bush lied about Iraq. Slam dunk. Yellowcake. Before the smoking gun becomes a mushroom cloud.

We knew it was Osama that attacked the US, NOT Saddam.

So there is no argument here. Bush let Bin Laden go. And he tricked America into attacking Iraq.

Those are the facts. And the proof? We are still in Iraq and Bin Laden is sending us love letters.

Yes, it's just that simple.

The greatest comedians are the ones who say that Bush will be seen in the same light as Truman.

One was a farm boy, the son of middle class mid westerners, self educated, honest and down to earth, combat veteran, who, through a misfortune, had the presidency thrust on him.

The other was... well, basically the opposite of that.

The greatest comedians are the ones who say that Bush will be seen in the same light as Truman.

One was a farm boy, the son of middle class mid westerners, self educated, honest and down to earth, combat veteran, who, through a misfortune, had the presidency thrust on him.

Truman is the worst president in history. So, maybe those comedians are correct.

Truman is the worst president in history. So, maybe those comedians are correct.

I'd go with Wilson.

Why would you pick Truman?

Normally I would say yes, but alas, they were LIED to by Bush to vote the way they did. His LIES were so good, only a few knew until years later after Bush started joking about his WMD LIES. After thousands had died, and Billions were wasted in his LYING pursuit. Of course you know that............ Don't you?? LOL!!! These fucking rightys haven't a clue, even today. I am not suppose to discuss their family's, so I won't. I just wonder what these rightys tell their next door neighbors wife & children about there war hero Bush, that gets back to his house.

Democrat Quotes on Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

snopes.com: Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

Two things.

First, for the people BEFORE 2001, they didn't attack Saddam, whatever they said, whatever the rhetoric.

For the people AFTER 2001, Bush lied about Iraq. Slam dunk. Yellowcake. Before the smoking gun becomes a mushroom cloud.

We knew it was Osama that attacked the US, NOT Saddam.

So there is no argument here. Bush let Bin Laden go. And he tricked America into attacking Iraq.

Those are the facts. And the proof? We are still in Iraq and Bin Laden is sending us love letters.

Yes, it's just that simple.

For a simple mind who sees only black and white, cannot discern nuance and the real multiple factors involved and is blind to all facts except only those that support their "premise" your statement is entirely correct.

I'd go with Wilson.

Wilson is close. good choice.

brb.

Good & healthy for you.

And I have to ask. Is that beautiful cat you have on the back of the couch a sable burmese? It's gorgeous. I love the breed.

No, notihing special that I know of. A neighbor gave me Ebby as a baby, and I raised her in my arm & bottle fed her. Always been a house kitty, with a special personality.

Now to the thread please check out my other posts in it. Schroeder is truly vile and corrupt

I guess Bush can live with the S lies then, but that means another part of American history is unknown until the Bush tapes are released to the rightful owners ~ US.

Well your cat is a darling. I had a show burmese called Cola's lil Nitro. Awesome for all 12 years. Lost her a couple of years ago. Nitro was a living doll.

Now back to Bush. I believe Bush over Schroeder. That man is a complete asswipe. He's one of those big libs who is now making a fortune on an oil pipeline while he spent most of his lib career spouting bullshit.

He's pretty vile. And he is a huge hypocrite backing Kofi on the Oil for food .

Anyone who can back Annan can take the fast train to hell for all I care. Kofi personally commanded D'Aillaire to stand down.

He allowed the Rwandan genocide. But that is for a whole different thread. But I hate the man with a passion.

And Schroeder still backed this genocidal maniac who ended up the head of the UN.

I'd go with Wilson.

brb.

I go with Wilson, because he is the first President to really use the American Military as an expeditionary force in a conflict that we had little, if any, interest in. Things were never quite the same after that.

I need to go read. I'll have to catch your answer later on tonight or tomorrow.

So, you're saying Democrats were fooled by a man too stupid to not choke on a pretzel.

Good job! :clap2:

Bush admits it, so what is your problem?? Are facts beyond what the typical rightwinged trailer trash can Handel? All stuffed up with Rushkie BS for the day?

The world is better off without Saddam Hussein, Bush said, even though the invasion that toppled the Iraqi leader was based on faulty intelligence about the existence of weapons of mass destruction.

"When we didn't find weapons I felt terrible about it, sick about it and still do, because a lot of the case in removing Saddam Hussein was based upon weapons of mass destruction," Bush said. He added that Hussein was "equally dangerous" without WMDs.

I'd go with Wilson.

brb.

fighting a war with one hand tied around his nuts, which killed 54000 americans, making the cold war worse than it had to be (in general i mean) , too black/white like Carter and Bush II, our involvement in SE asia started with Truman. he was a very poor diplomat.
I agree with dropping the A-bombs, though.

You know, Bush Jr. told us a while ago that we didn't waterboard.

uhm I think he denied water boarding was torture...... he denied he did it at all? :eusa_eh: I never heard that can you link to it please?

Waterboarding is NOT torture. Every Marine gets waterboarded in training. Bush didn't lie, he said waterboarding was not toture...except if you are talking to a liberal pussy.

What difference does it make if marines were also tortured with waterboarding? Only a righty Dike would come up with BS like that..................

I'd go with Wilson.

brb.

fighting a war with one hand tied around his nuts, which killed 54000 americans, making the cold war worse than it had to be (in general i mean) , too black/white like Carter and Bush II, our involvement in SE asia started with Truman.

I think going into Korea in the first place was a mistake, but it was the first volley of the Cold War and he had to balance opposing communism with starting World War III. I admire him for telling the megalomaniac McArthur and his plans to irradiate North Korea to fuck off and then eventually firing him, even though it cost him the election.

I agree the Truman Doctrine wasn't his stronger suit. On the other hand, the Marshall Plan probably saved the rest of Europe from becoming a communist shit-hole.

I wouldn't put him among the greatest, but certainly not with the worst. At the very least, Harry never lied to the American people.

Of course, it's all personal opinion.

brb.

fighting a war with one hand tied around his nuts, which killed 54000 americans, making the cold war worse than it had to be (in general i mean) , too black/white like Carter and Bush II, our involvement in SE asia started with Truman.

I think going into Korea in the first place was a mistake, but it was the first volley of the Cold War and he had to balance opposing communism with starting World War III. I admire him for telling the megalomaniac McArthur and his plans to irradiate North Korea to fuck off and then eventually firing him, even though it cost him the election.

I agree the Truman Doctrine wasn't his stronger suit. On the other hand, the Marshall Plan probably saved the rest of Europe from becoming a communist shit-hole.

I wouldn't put him among the greatest, but certainly not with the worst. At the very least, Harry never lied to the American people.

Of course, it's all personal opinion.

I agree korea was a mistake also. shouldn't have happened. I am of the opinion, though, that when it comes to war, you go all the way or not at all.

So, you're saying Democrats were fooled by a man too stupid to not choke on a pretzel.

Bush admits it, so what is your problem?? Are facts beyond what the typical rightwinged trailer trash can Handel? All stuffed up with Rushkie BS for the day?

The world is better off without Saddam Hussein, Bush said, even though the invasion that toppled the Iraqi leader was based on faulty intelligence about the existence of weapons of mass destruction.

"When we didn't find weapons I felt terrible about it, sick about it and still do, because a lot of the case in removing Saddam Hussein was based upon weapons of mass destruction," Bush said. He added that Hussein was "equally dangerous" without WMDs.

So finally you admit there was no lie.

Good & healthy for you.

Well your cat is a darling. I had a show burmese called Cola's lil Nitro. Awesome for all 12 years. Lost her a couple of years ago. Nitro was a living doll.

Now back to Bush. I believe Bush over Schroeder. That man is a complete asswipe. He's one of those big libs who is now making a fortune on an oil pipeline while he spent most of his lib career spouting bullshit.

He's pretty vile. And he is a huge hypocrite backing Kofi on the Oil for food .

Anyone who can back Annan can take the fast train to hell for all I care. Kofi personally commanded D'Aillaire to stand down.

He allowed the Rwandan genocide. But that is for a whole different thread. But I hate the man with a passion.

And Schroeder still backed this genocidal maniac who ended up the head of the UN.

I let Ebby know she got Koodoos.... :)

I think Bush will go down in history as the man who lied us into a war. His brand of history will never be known or believed, because historians will always argue against him. Perhaps 20 years from now, the Bush tapes & other documents will be revealed from their secret hiddy-ho, and America will learn the truth. Obama will be no exception.

I find it interesting that we can find out that BP deliberately refused to put a closure device on the well, that other Gulf rigs did, but to get the truth of our President through the records is unachievable. I find that unacceptable considering that information belongs to the people, good or bad, and it prevents justice from being done, and allows murders & such to go without punishment or be stopped.

So finally you admit there was no lie.

I admit nothing. He lied to get into Iraq, he found no WMDs, and now, according to him, his lie didn't pan out and he "terrible about it, sick about it ." That is just remorse for his crimes, but does not mean he didn't lie about WMDs. Bush asked for fake INTEL, and got what he asked for. Bush ignored the inspecters & everybody else that disagreed with him. He said he didn't care what the UN said, he was going in. Now he feels terrible?? LMAO!!! He probably feels terrible for a lot of things.................

Last edited:

Forum List

Back