Democrats Caught Doing It AGAIN - Used Photos Of Obama Era 'Kids In Cages' Photos To Attack Republicans

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'"Rep. Sylvia Garcia, D-Texas, took aim at a Republican-backed immigration measure on Thursday, using a photo captured during President Biden's tenure as vice president that showed unaccompanied minors in cages to argue that the bill was "extreme and wrong."

This bill is extreme and wrong," Garcia said. "This bill, in no way, secures the border. In fact, it would only make security worse. It is an onslaught on asylum seekers and those who flee poverty, hunger, and violence — including unaccompanied minors and families with children. It exploits challenges at our border for political points, and adds to the suffering of those who are coming to our country seeking safety and a better life.
"

The problem is Democrat Rep Garcia used PHOTOS OF OBAMA'S KIDS IN CAGES, not giving a damn about their suffering, poverty, and hunger after having been trafficked, cartel/mule sex abused...others murdered.

This is the 2nd time Democrats and the MSM have been busted using photos of OBAMA 'kids in cages' and trying to convince Americans they were Trump's / Republicans.

The Democrat party is a party of proven liars, thieves, perverts, criminals, and traitors...trying to be like Joe and his family.

You know they are lying every time their lips move.

I believe the last time Democrats altered / manufactured false 'evidence' like that was when Schiff and Swalwell were caught doing it in Pelosi's criminal Trump Impeachment kabuki theater shows.

They look like the breakfast burritos you get at the 7-11. :laughing0301:

ghows-OH-b9738cb8-3448-48cb-a0af-1351cf1e86bb-4cc697ca.jpeg

If you look very closely at the photos of all these cages kids are packed into, you can just barely see the PITCHING MACHINES the Obama administration didn't even bother to take out of these used BATTING CAGES.

:auiqs.jpg:

BTW, why does the party of millionaires that like to fuck kids attract ugly creatures like this? Every one of them look like the product of animals that shouldn't have fucked each other.

I would have NEVER made it to that age if I looked like that. NEVER!!

I gotta go retch.

FlZssw3XkAAZk5K.jpg

BTW, why does the party of millionaires that like to fuck kids attract ugly creatures like this? Every one of them look like the product of animals that shouldn't have fucked each other.

I would have NEVER made it to that age if I looked like that. NEVER!!

I gotta go retch.

View attachment 784601

AT LEAST HALF of the women in the Biden administration are actually / really women...

...but NO MORE THAN HALF.

I think the jury is still out on this one. :laugh:

(It looks a little like John McCain if he had come out as Transgender.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back