It Looks LIke That SOB bush Gets Caught Lying...AGAIN!!

Bush 'not telling truth' in memoirs: Germany's Schroeder

Former German Chancellor called him out on his false claims the shrub has been making on his rewritting history book tour.

When does that POS ever stop lying? He's not on the scene a full week and EVERY. SINGLE. WORD from his greasy lips is pure lies.

No MFer...we do NOT miss you!

*spits*

I don't miss him, I feel sorry for him. He was the president but he was not in charge of anything.

Nope, not the decider..

It figures that libs would take the word of Schroeder over President Bush.

This Chancellor was the same bastard that supported Kofi Annan with Chirac during the oil for food scandal.

I would never trust anybody that backed Kofi. Annan allowed the Rwandan genocide.

I hope he rots in hell.

What!!!!!!!!!

Bush lie? Never!

Hahahahahahahaha

Opps, I meant Always........

It's funny to me, Bush could care less what people say about him..

Obama needs constant diaper changes..

This Chancellor was the same bastard that supported Kofi Annan with Chirac during the oil for food scandal.

I would never trust anybody that backed Kofi. Annan allowed the Rwandan genocide.

I hope he rots in hell.

Pretty funny stuff considering the pseudo-conned will believe any anonymous story as long as it is malicious enough against President Obama.

Remember President Bush is the one who published the book. This guy feels he was lied about so he has every right to try and set the record straight.

It's pathetically hysterical when every time a politician or pundit comes out with a book the political hacks start the "he's lying" mantra.
God, you people are so predictable. :lol:

It's pathetically hysterical when every time a politician or pundit comes out with a book the political hacks start the "he's lying" mantra.
God, you people are so predictable. :lol:

Yah.. what he said.... but add a yawn....:lol:

Oh and for the record

Obama actually is a bastard. By the very definition of the word, and not some racists assholes idea of an insult.

And the racist asshole? You?

bas·tard   /ˈbæstərd/ Show Spelled
[bas-terd] Show IPA

–noun
1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
2. Slang .
a. a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person: Some bastard slashed the tires on my car.
b. a person, esp. a man: The poor bastard broke his leg.
3. something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual.
4. bastard culverin.
–adjective
5. illegitimate in birth.
6. spurious; not genuine; false: The architecture was bastard Gothic.
7. of abnormal or irregular shape or size; of unusual make or proportions: bastard quartz; bastard mahogany. You've seen those ears.
8. having the appearance of; resembling in some degree: a bastard Michelangelo; bastard emeralds.
9. Printing . (of a character) not of the font in which it is used or found.

My wife and 1/2 Puerto Rican kids would laugh at you for calling me a racist.

Former German Chancellor called him out on his false claims the shrub has been making on his rewritting history book tour.

When does that POS ever stop lying? He's not on the scene a full week and EVERY. SINGLE. WORD from his greasy lips is pure lies.

*spits*

Did someone fall out of the wrong side of the crib this morning? You sure are the cranky one. Still smarting from the elections? :eusa_whistle:

I hope he rots in hell.

Pretty funny stuff considering the pseudo-conned will believe any anonymous story as long as it is malicious enough against President Obama.

Remember President Bush is the one who published the book. This guy feels he was lied about so he has every right to try and set the record straight.

Schroeder is one dirty scumbucket. Even a Democrat, Tom Lantos called him a "political prostitute".

And the Washington Post even did a major piece on him called Gerhard Schroeder's Sellout.

The man is vile.

*spits*

this basically confirms what I have suspected for a long time marc, since I 'met ' you a forum or 2 ago.... that your understanding of English composed as the written word is stunted and your comprehension skills are to be kind, infantile.

But, I will help you out-

read this again, slowly;

Schroeder confirmed on Tuesday that he had told Bush that he would "stand reliably on the side of the U.S." if it was confirmed that Iraq was sheltering those responsible for the September 11, 2001 attacks.

"But this link, as it became clear during 2002, was false and contrived. This goes for reasons (for the invasion) given by Bush and (vice president Dick) Cheney too.

"As we know today, the Bush administration's reasons for the Iraq war were based on lies.

I hope he rots in hell.

Schroeder is one dirty scumbucket. Even a Democrat, Tom Lantos called him a "political prostitute".

And the Washington Post even did a major piece on him called Gerhard Schroeder's Sellout.

The man is vile.

what? going to work for a scummy chekist like Putin is a bad thing? :lol: ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back