It Just Keeps Getting Worse

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
TDS bat-shit crazed woman thinks stabing herself is a better idea than moving to another country.
Despite our scientific and medical prowess we still can't fix STUPID.

Florida woman who stabbed herself told police she was 'tired of living in Trump's country'

A 46-year-old woman from Palmetto, Fla. stabbed herself in the stomach with a kitchen knife three times and told responding police she did it because of Donald Trump. According to the police report posted by the Smoking Gun, she was "tired of living in Trump's country."

The woman then told the officer, "I'm tired of living in Trump's country; I'm tired of Trump being president."

TDS bat-shit crazed woman thinks stabing herself is a better idea than moving to another country.

Florida woman who stabbed herself told police she was 'tired of living in Trump's country'

A 46-year-old woman from Palmetto, Fla. stabbed herself in the stomach with a kitchen knife three times and told responding police she did it because of Donald Trump. According to the police report posted by the Smoking Gun, she was "tired of living in Trump's country."

The woman then told the officer, "I'm tired of living in Trump's country; I'm tired of Trump being president."
Definitely a white woman

You really can't cure a mental disorder when the patient refuses to admit that she's insane.

Her act needs emulation not condemnation. I wish the next to ape her great success!
JFTR, I was not condemning her act but rather noting that TDS bat-shits believe they have only 2 options ... accept that Trump is - and if the modelers are correct will be for many years - POTUS, or kill themselves.

If their minds were any smaller ... wait .. never mind ... that is impossible.

3 forecast modelers predict Trump will win in 2020

Steven Rattner, "car czar" and counselor to the Treasury secretary in the Obama administration, cites three different modelers in his N.Y. Times commentary, "Trump’s Formidable 2020 Tailwind."

The big picture: Trump wins all three modelers. Economists predict that the tailwind is large.

• Ray Fair, a professor at Yale, "found that the growth rates of gross domestic product and inflation have been the two most important economic predictors — but he also found that incumbency was also an important determinant of presidential election outcomes."
  • "Mark Zandi, the chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, has looked at 12 models, and Mr. Trump wins in all of them."
  • "Donald Luskin of Trend Macrolytics has reached the same conclusion in his examination of the Electoral College."

Never change, Florida. Never change.

Come on down to the sleepy little town of Lake City, Florida, where all the women are strong, all the men are good looking and all the children are above average. You're welcome to a swim in Alligator Lake and lunch at Fu King (spelled correctly) Chinese Restaurant.

Lake City Florida: the land of the “I EAT ASS” vehicle window decal (available at Amazon for $6.33).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GRQ36X9/?tag=ff0d01-20

Come on down to the sleepy little town of Lake City, Florida, where all the women are strong, all the men are good looking and all the children are above average. You're welcome to a swim in Alligator Lake and lunch at Fu King (spelled correctly) Chinese Restaurant.

Lake City Florida: the land of the “I EAT ASS” vehicle window decal (available at Amazon for $6.33).

I think you've just identified the primary reason I live on the opposite side of the country.

I think you've just identified the primary reason I live on the opposite side of the country.

Good for you and even better for the residents of Lake City, Florida.

Lake City is where my brother just moved a few months ago. He says so far all he's met are queers.

Definitely a white woman

Shut yo slant eyed ass up.

I bet you don’t drive worth a fuck and cut in line every chance you get.

Her act needs emulation not condemnation. I wish the next to ape her great success!
JFTR, I was not condemning her act but rather noting that TDS bat-shits believe they have only 2 options ... accept that Trump is - and if the modelers are correct will be for many years - POTUS, or kill themselves.

Steven Rattner, "car czar" and counselor to the Treasury secretary in the Obama administration, cites three different modelers in his N.Y. Times commentary, "Trump’s Formidable 2020 Tailwind."

The big picture: Trump wins all three modelers. Economists predict that the tailwind is large.

• Ray Fair, a professor at Yale, "found that the growth rates of gross domestic product and inflation have been the two most important economic predictors — but he also found that incumbency was also an important determinant of presidential election outcomes."
  • "Mark Zandi, the chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, has looked at 12 models, and Mr. Trump wins in all of them."
  • "Donald Luskin of Trend Macrolytics has reached the same conclusion in his examination of the Electoral College."

I'm fine with it..... But she's a liar.
She's still alive.

Jo

Good for you and even better for the residents of Lake City, Florida.

Yes, because it's clearly left them with such a superior population. :rolleyes:

She's still alive.

Jo

The woman who stabbed herself? So you're saying she's not only crazy, she's also incompetent?

She's still alive.

Jo

The woman who stabbed herself? So you're saying she's not only crazy, she's also incompetent?
That would be the very definition of a Democrat.

Definitely a white woman

Definitely a liberal.

She's still alive.

Jo

That would be the very definition of a Democrat.

Nowadays ...yes

Jo

Forum List

Back