It is Well with My Soul

Since you are a bullfrog jeremiah it is fitting you are soaking in a well and croaking out your tunes....ribett ribett...

That was very nice.

It made me think of this song. It can be construed as being very spiritual. I found one with the lyrics.
It has purdy pictures too. Thought you'd like it, Joims...

That was very nice.

It made me think of this song. It can be construed as being very spiritual. I found one with the lyrics.

The giraffe walking by the winding rivers edge took my breath away (figuratively) it was that unexpected thing you didn't know you'd see and the beauty of that animal - Gods creation is so vast, so beautiful and wonderful and to think He did that for you and me! You and I are most precious to Him, Mr. H. I'm glad you showed up here! Thank you. The waterfall in that video you posted is amazing - I'd like to be swimming underneath it right now!

Last edited:
I misread the title of this thread and came in expecting this:

How do you sign off and on so quickly, Cap? I certainly hope you watched the video but in 3 minutes I doubt it. You're missing out. Watch the video and do not miss that giraffe! It's beautiful!

I misread the title of this thread and came in expecting this:

How do you sign off and on so quickly, Cap? I certainly hope you watched the video but in 3 minutes I doubt it. You're missing out. Watch the video and do not miss that giraffe! It's beautiful!

I enjoyed Mr. H's music vid. "Make me believe again...in my human side", "we make our own heaven", ETC. - Who knew humanism could be so spiritually uplifting?! :dunno: :D

I did not consider the words of the video nor it's message when thanking Mr. H. but rather the beauty of the pictures and his thoughtfulness in posting it, Capstone. There is nothing humanistic about God's creation as Jesus Christ is not a humanist but rather he is God. Creator of heaven and earth.

Lucifer will just have to come up with something of his own - a novel idea for him I am sure. (I won't hold my breath waiting - neither should you.)

p.s. I noticed your new avie. What is that supposed to be all about?

Last edited:
That was very nice.

The giraffe walking by the winding rivers edge took my breath away (figuratively) it was that unexpected thing you didn't know you'd see and the beauty of that animal - Gods creation is so vast, so beautiful and wonderful and to think He did that for you and me! You and I are most precious to Him, Mr. H. I'm glad you showed up here! Thank you. The waterfall in that video you posted is amazing - I'd like to be swimming underneath it right now!

Thanks. :thup:

But I think that if God just "did it", then we just happened to eventually show up for the parade.

The modern human inhabitants of the third planet from our sun in the Milky Way galaxy are not the center of the Biblical Universe. Well, they are actually, but only by default of human interpretation.

If "God's creation is so vast", why is it centered around our little blue marble floating endlessly in space? :dunno:

After all, the Bible was written by its inhabitants.

Let's make this a thread about redemption. Like this singer who was an alcohol and drug abuser, who has turned his life around and is now happily married with 2 daughters. He has a message and it's powerful:

Let's make this a thread about shut the fuck up. :slap:

Well let's just shit all over everything!
anigif_enhanced-buzz-27952-1384966565-36.gif

Jeremiah
You really need to share nice things like that vid in The Lounge. That way...people can't poop all over it and those that enjoy beautiful instrumentals and scenery...can.

Listen to this beautiful instrumental and soak in the beauty of God's creation in this video and the message that it brings.

Jesus is weary and stops at a roadside in , he put three nails on the front desk and asks:can you put me up for the night

Jeremiah
You really need to share nice things like that vid in The Lounge. That way...people can't poop all over it and those that enjoy beautiful instrumentals and scenery...can.

And miss out on Guno and Capstone's comments? What would a day be like without them? lol. Thanks, Gracie. You are very sweet.

Listen to this beautiful instrumental and soak in the beauty of God's creation in this video and the message that it brings.

Jesus is weary and stops at a roadside in , he put three nails on the front desk and asks:can you put me up for the night

You know, Guno, as long as you and Capstone continue to read my threads and posts? I still have hope because I know the seeds that have been planted in your hearts will sprout one day! It may be 5 years from now but sprout they will! Until then know that you guys could never offend me by anything you said or did. I always believe God's best for you and want God's best for you. Always. You should know that.

My reply to Capstone who just deleted his post / complaint to me.

I'm not lumping you two together. You are a Satanist and he is a Jew. There is no comparison. You knew Jesus Christ at one time and then turned away because you permitted your mind to be seduced and overcome by the enemies lies- you were no match for the cunning deception of the wicked one although you thought otherwise due to your God given intelligence (which you have misused) which was your downfall. And as for Guno - he has yet to meet Him so he knows nothing. (yet) Let's leave him out of this for now....

As for the fundamentalist excuse you give for hating me - You despise Jesus Christ - drop the fundamentalist line, Capstone, it's a dog that won't hunt and you know it. Any Christian who isn't a fundamentalist isn't a Christian - you know it, I know it and the rest of the world should know it. Seriously, if you do not believe the fundamentals of the Bible are to be taken literally - you simply do not believe the Bible! (how then can you believe you are a Christian. Right?)

As for your situation. Satan would have you believe you are "salvation proofed' but I call him a liar. You are not salvation proofed - you can still come back to Jesus Christ and He will forgive and restore you. You are not too far gone. It's detrimental to him for you to believe you cannot return to the LORD but it is a lie! He is a liar.

I am praying for you and I know that God is going to answer my prayers for you. One day I believe you are going to show up on this board and say hey you! I gave my life back to God! Just wanted to let you know. Yeah. I am looking forward to that day. More than you know.

p.s. as to what is at my own expense? Do not concern yourself about what expense I go to. I have a limitless account with God as I am His servant. I give no thought about my life. As for you? I cannot imagine living in the fear you live in every day. It must be hell.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back