It is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children.

The police failed. Period.

The police followed the policies laid down from above. Especially the informal policy of Political Correctness.

"
Exactly what do you expect to happen ? ...."

I deleted your paragraph of strawmen and deflections to answer your actual question.

Publicly link Political Correctness and those who use it, to the results of their actions. Expel them from power.

Then have a real discussion on policy, the first honest one.

But it is a lot easier to just label it a muzzie problem and gin hate and anger towards the entire community then it is to implement programs to address the problem at it's source and fund better policing and community outreach programs.

And here you use Political Correctness to lie about what people are saying. And to deny the existence of the problem.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT CAUSED THE RAPE RINGS AND ALLOWED THEM TO CONTINUE, AND ENSURES THAT THERE WILL BE MORE.

YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW.

Who is at fault for the rapes? It wasnt politicsl correctness that underfunded police. Nor was it political correctness that refused to look at the system as a whole that was failing these kids. There is a lot of blame to go around.

It was political correctness that told the police to look away. It is political correctness that has prevented looking at the political and cultural source of that.

There is a lot of blame to go around. But you are trying to spread it around to contain the damage to your power weapon, ie Political Correctness.
Again you focus on a narrow point. You are obsessed with crimes by Muslims and airbrush the vast majority of the crimes which arent. Do you think your tired and bigoted contribution will do much to protect children ?
You have no standing in this debate because you are a racist who is obsessed with hatred of brown people.

The vast majority of the crimes do not have defenders such as you. That is why discussion must focus on this portion of the crimes.

Also, fuck you, you race baiting faggot.
And yet I want to discuss all of the crimes. You are only concerned about a minority of them. You have no credibility.

You want vague, general and irrelevant discussions, where a bunch of government bureaucrats and social workers talk and talk and nothing is every actually done.

You are the one with no credibility.
You are not open to any discussion that doesnt end with stringing up Muslims.

Even in this post you are blowing hot air. You have been shown that these people have been caught,tried and given appropriate sentences. And yet you still whine on about a conspiracy. The whistleblower now works for the police in helping to identify problems and frame policy. You ignore that. You ignore everything that doesnt fit your narrow racist viewpoint.

The police followed the policies laid down from above. Especially the informal policy of Political Correctness.

"

I deleted your paragraph of strawmen and deflections to answer your actual question.

Publicly link Political Correctness and those who use it, to the results of their actions. Expel them from power.

And here you use Political Correctness to lie about what people are saying. And to deny the existence of the problem.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT CAUSED THE RAPE RINGS AND ALLOWED THEM TO CONTINUE, AND ENSURES THAT THERE WILL BE MORE.

It was political correctness that told the police to look away. It is political correctness that has prevented looking at the political and cultural source of that.

There is a lot of blame to go around. But you are trying to spread it around to contain the damage to your power weapon, ie Political Correctness.
Again you focus on a narrow point. You are obsessed with crimes by Muslims and airbrush the vast majority of the crimes which arent. Do you think your tired and bigoted contribution will do much to protect children ?
You have no standing in this debate because you are a racist who is obsessed with hatred of brown people.

The vast majority of the crimes do not have defenders such as you. That is why discussion must focus on this portion of the crimes.

And yet I want to discuss all of the crimes. You are only concerned about a minority of them. You have no credibility.

You want vague, general and irrelevant discussions, where a bunch of government bureaucrats and social workers talk and talk and nothing is every actually done.

Even in this post you are blowing hot air. You have been shown that these people have been caught,tried and given appropriate sentences. And yet you still whine on about a conspiracy. The whistleblower now works for the police in helping to identify problems and frame policy. You ignore that. You ignore everything that doesnt fit your narrow racist viewpoint.

What is the highest level politician that lost his or her job for causing this? What serious policy changes were made?

Are people still called racist for discussing the role that Muslim immigrants played in these and other social ills?

Would such as statement be considered illegal Hate Speech under your lack of free speech laws?

"

How is he 'stringing up Muslims'?

The fact of the matter is, that gang network was made up of Pakistani Muslims. Are you going to hurl expletives at me for saying such things?

"

Are you supposed to be coherent? Or even intelligent and objective?

Why do you make this personal?
Its difficult to discuss anything with him without reference to his rabid racism. He lives on the racism thread and soils pretty much every thread.

Why? Are my arguments so strong that you can't refute them without attacking my character?

The only risk you take, is that you have to address the points I actually make.

And that terrifies you to the point that you are willing to support a paradigm, that lead to the rapes of thousands of your nation's children.

img_3395-1.jpg
You dont have any argument because you are only interested in a narrow aspect of this. Your racism blinds you to the fact that the majority of rapists are white men. You have no interest in them because they are not brown.

I have provided you with enough information for you to see that you are wrong. Yet you ignore it.

Once again you are left alone on a thread, you and nutty sue, because reasoned argument defeats you.

"Your racism blinds you to the fact that the majority of rapists are white men. You have no interest in them because they are not brown."

The majority of rapists are MEN the skin colour should NOT come into the argument, but no the majority of rapists are NOT White men in the Western world the majority of rapists are Black men, Leftists ALWAYS insist that EVERYTHING bad is ONLY majority White men and that Brown and Black are Angelic creatures who can do NO bad EVER, Leftists crap on Whitey this because Leftists who are White are Self-Hating Whites who are psychologically and emotionally crippled with Muh White Guilt Complex because of CRAP like Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism and so this turn inside and develop into Self-Hate.

How is he 'stringing up Muslims'?

The fact of the matter is, that gang network was made up of Pakistani Muslims. Are you going to hurl expletives at me for saying such things?

The Rotherham situation was majority Pakistani Muslim to deny this is crapping on the VICTIMS because you deny WHO their rapists were and this is covering up FOR the rapists. If the same crowd have ZERO problem saying that X was a WHITE CHRISTIAN MAN RAPIST then why the fanaticism on covering up and to deny that Rotherham was majority PAKISTANI MUSLIM RAPISTS?

Leftists have a sinister fixation on PROTECTING ANYTHING vile done by MUSLIMS and at the SAME time have a sinister fixation on PROJECTING EVERYTHING on to WHITE CHRISTIANS.

In a different thread Tommy T post an OP about how Wales Muslims did whatever in the community to help, so Tommy Tainant are you saying that WALES WHITES do ZERO and CONTRIBUTE ZERO to Wales? Why the fanatical fixation on sucking Muslim buttocks ALL the time? Are the NATIVE WHITE WALES MEN AND WOMEN now SHIT? If so do YOU as a WHITE MAN consider yourself SHIT also as according to you Muslims and Islam are YOUR SUPERIOR and you are INFERIOR to Islam and Muslims.

Lwq
Is it breaking your brain?

"othering" is going to happen and it's not even wrong. My family, my neighborhood, my coworkers, my friends, etc. Not even wrong; endemic to humanity. Again, ONLY the Progressives would take what is instinctive and natural and attempt (poorly) to make it evil.

It's what you DO with "othering" (cry and whine here, progs) that makes it wrong. If you think "This is not my family/neighborhood/coworkers/friends, but that does not make them objectively wrong or evil people", then you have no problems with "othering". It's neutral. It's only when you assign to them attributes they don't deserve--for evil OR GOOD--that "othering" becomes a problem.

Conservatives are accused of assigning Muslims evil attributes they don't deserve. You have accused this of me in this thread but I have not done it. What HAS HAPPENED in the UK is this: Muslims get assigned GOOD attributes they do not deserve, and you are tap dancing around why that is. You cannot own up to it because it would break your worldview into little bits, would it not?
Muslims are like any other group of humans that exist across many cultures. Good and bad. The issue here is unlike any other group you want to define them in entirety as bad.

Individuals did these crimes.

NOt all cultures are the same. SOme cultures are less progressive when it comes to women's rights, and/or dealing with the crime of rape.
That is true. But you are talking about a world religion that spans many different cultures.

Fair enough, show me a regional Muslim culture that is more progressive on women's rights and/or dealing with the crime of rape.

Instead of less.
Most developing countries tend to be religiously conservative and suck ass when it comes to women's rights particularly when religion is mixed with the legal system. I would wager that most Muslim majority countries fall in that category ... Same with Hindu and Bhuddist majority nations. In much of Africa and Asia, and the Middle East womens rights are marginal. Islam is still a very conservative religion in many parts of the world and that seldim is good for women.

Where womens right's advance is where liberal values of human rights are recognized. When there is stability, education and economic prosperity things tend to improve for women's rights regardless of religion and you can see that in Muslims in western countries where attitudes even in first generation eventually line up with mainstream America.

Short answer though is yes Islamic majority countries tend to be less progressive on women's rights.

"Short answer though is yes Islamic majority countries tend to be less progressive on women's rights."

Islam is Anti Womens Rights, in Islam women are treated like CRAP they exist ONLY as objects to be used they have ZERO respect on ANY level and it is not in Islamic nations this also is how it is in Western nations that have an Islamic community.

The thing is considering Islam is so Anti Womens Rights WHY do Western Leftists suck Islamic buttocks ALL the time? Western Leftists say they are Pro Womens Rights, so how can you be Pro Womens Rights and fanatically cheerlead for EVERYTHING Islamic and CRAP on Non Muslims at EVERY opportunity so you can suck Muslim buttocks and present Muslims as Angelic creatures who NEVER can do wrong but that EVERYTHING that is WRONG on this planet is WRONG because of WHITEY?

Lwq
Muslims are like any other group of humans that exist across many cultures. Good and bad. The issue here is unlike any other group you want to define them in entirety as bad.

Individuals did these crimes.

NOt all cultures are the same. SOme cultures are less progressive when it comes to women's rights, and/or dealing with the crime of rape.
That is true. But you are talking about a world religion that spans many different cultures.

Fair enough, show me a regional Muslim culture that is more progressive on women's rights and/or dealing with the crime of rape.

Instead of less.
Most developing countries tend to be religiously conservative and suck ass when it comes to women's rights particularly when religion is mixed with the legal system. I would wager that most Muslim majority countries fall in that category ... Same with Hindu and Bhuddist majority nations. In much of Africa and Asia, and the Middle East womens rights are marginal. Islam is still a very conservative religion in many parts of the world and that seldim is good for women.

Where womens right's advance is where liberal values of human rights are recognized. When there is stability, education and economic prosperity things tend to improve for women's rights regardless of religion and you can see that in Muslims in western countries where attitudes even in first generation eventually line up with mainstream America.

Short answer though is yes Islamic majority countries tend to be less progressive on women's rights.

So, we are in agreement. The Muslim immigrant community in the UK was drawn on from culture(s) that were/are less progressive on women's rights.

In a sane world, such a problem would have been considered when the decision to have such immigration was made.

AND, the problem of having such a regressive subculture living in a society where women, and girls were allowed to roam around by themselves, would have been seriously considered.

INSTEAD, we have a situation where it was and still is literally taboo to even discuss the issue, and thousands of children were raped, tortured and even enslaved over the last few decades and will certainly be done so more in the future.

Unless we look at the reason this happened, ie the taboo against realistically discussing this problem, and destroy it, and marginalize those whom enforce that taboo.
I see what you are saying and agree with parts and disagree with parts.

The Muslim immigrant community in Britain is not one community. It is many different cimmunitees depending on where they came from. And most of them aren't roaming the streets looking for women and children to rape. These child trafficking rings are largescale criminal enterprises that have little to do with cultural attitudes towards women. It is about money. And the fact that it occurs around the world in every culture ought to tell you something.

I agree with you that political correctness got in the way of good policing. But I disagree with the way you are attempting to define it as a Muslim problem. That would be like trying to identify the drug cartels on South America as a "Christian" problem because those countries are also strongly religious. These are well organized criminal enterprises.

The other thing is what you refer to as a regressive subculture where women and girls walk freely. That is very loaded. We, the US and Canada, for example, are full of immigrants from regressive subcultures (as you term it) that integrate well and have created successful communities. So...what is the difference?

I think the differences are more complex then simply where they come from AND trying to label them that way, as an entire group where women and girls dare not walk runs the risk of doing what political correctness does...hinder policing. Communities are afraid to cooperate with police because of potential violence from gangs on one hand and because of public sentinent towards them on the other. Not every man is a rapist. Not every man from a patriarchak conservative religious background is a rapist.

Well Correll...looking at the posts you agree with it isnt a political correctness issue for you it is a muzzie issue isnt it?

"

I didnt realize that, this is the one they said was horribly treated?

Lwq

Instead of less.

So, we are in agreement. The Muslim immigrant community in the UK was drawn on from culture(s) that were/are less progressive on women's rights.

In a sane world, such a problem would have been considered when the decision to have such immigration was made.

AND, the problem of having such a regressive subculture living in a society where women, and girls were allowed to roam around by themselves, would have been seriously considered.

INSTEAD, we have a situation where it was and still is literally taboo to even discuss the issue, and thousands of children were raped, tortured and even enslaved over the last few decades and will certainly be done so more in the future.

Unless we look at the reason this happened, ie the taboo against realistically discussing this problem, and destroy it, and marginalize those whom enforce that taboo.

The Muslim immigrant community in Britain is not one community. It is many different cimmunitees depending on where they came from. And most of them aren't roaming the streets looking for women and children to rape. These child trafficking rings are largescale criminal enterprises that have little to do with cultural attitudes towards women. It is about money. And the fact that it occurs around the world in every culture ought to tell you something.

T
he rings were fairly diverse, in that muslims from many different areas were working together.

I don't actually agree that it is about money. THe men in question, got a LOT of sex from their victims.

I agree with you that political correctness got in the way of good policing. But I disagree with the way you are attempting to define it as a Muslim problem. That would be like trying to identify the drug cartels on South America as a "Christian" problem because those countries are also strongly religious. These are well organized criminal enterprises.

I actually an NOT defining this as a Muslim Problem. I am defining this as Political Correctness Problem. The rape aspect is only ONE of many social ills that liberals use Political Correctness to avoid addressing for political reasons.

The Drug Cartels of Latin America are worth discussing as aspects of Latin American culture.

Anyone wanting high levels of immigration from Latin America needs to consider that they will be importing that problem into their nation when they do that. For example.

The other thing is what you refer to as a regressive subculture where women and girls walk freely. That is very loaded. We, the US and Canada, for example, are full of immigrants from regressive subcultures (as you term it) that integrate well and have created successful communities. So...what is the difference?

A good question and a strong claim. Give me the example you were thinking of when you made that claim.

I think the differences are more complex then simply where they come from AND trying to label them that way, as an entire group where women and girls dare not walk runs the risk of doing what political correctness does...hinder policing.

Don't let complexity hide simple truths. It was utter madness to invite such a hostile culture into the UK with no thought as to the implications for the safety of the UK native citizens.

Communities are afraid to cooperate with police because of potential violence from gangs on one hand and because of public sentinent towards them on the other. Not every man is a rapist. Not every man from a patriarchak conservative religious background is a rapist.

A community that wants to rally around the rapists, deserves the public sentiment they get.

Lpl
Got it. More important to be sensitive than prevent the rape of children.

Well, I don't really have any follow up to that. Thank you for your honesty.

And that is the choice for the First World, one side considers being sensitive more important than preventing the rapes of children, and the other side wants is the opposite.
You use some bad decisions by low ranking officials to build a fantasy world that feeds your racist usges.
Tell me this klan boy - are you aware that there are other rapists and will you join us decent folk in condemning all rapists ?

When it is defined as a problem of only one ethnic or religious group...then it is fair to ask the question "is racism a factor for some people"? (Disclaimer: racism is being used in it's broadest definition) ... Just as it is fair to ask if political correction is inhibiting policework.

If some one hates muslims so much he has to google Nassar + Muslim to try to and make a fake claim that that pedo was a Muslim...then it is fair question motives of hate...not of the act but of the ethnicity of some of the criminals.

The fear of being accused of racism, was the stated CAUSE of these rape rings being allowed to continue for years.

In that context, the obvious solution to the problem is to raise the bar on making such accusations.

Consider this. LITERALLY, you are supporting the mechanism that lead to thousands of raped children, by your support of such accusations.

The RISK you run of NOT doing that, is that you have to defeat some one's arguments, based on their merits or lack there of, instead of attacking their motive.

ON one hand, you support the rape of children, on the other, you risk, having to address a man's arguments...

And by and large our civilization is choosing to support the rape of children.

By and large you (general you not specific you) are choosing to demonize an entire group of people and making it about Islam and not child rape.

Discussing honestly the issues of importing an alien culture is not "demonizing" anyone.

What is more important ...the crime or the religion of the perpetrator? I actually agree with the point that political correctness enabled the continuation of this through the failure of law enforcement. On the hand consider this.

THe goal should be to prevent this from occurring in the future. Trying to do this without honestly discussing the role culture and political correctness played in this, is choosing to fail at that and thus ensure that it happens, again and again, and more and more.

Over and over people here have pointed out several things: child trafficking rings are not new. There have been numerous and horrific cases that recieved little attention. Why?

Reasons that are weaker and more easily dealt with than Political Correctness. Classism does not have the entire Power Structure pushing to make it stronger and stronger like PC does.

Over and over it is pointed out that these kids are tyoically already vulnerable and it is never addressed. Why?

A fair question. ONe that should be addressed and not just used to avoid tough questions.

The more you focus on the fact it is a muslim then the more you end up supporting and enabling the crime because the is defined as a Muslim thing and not child trafficking - it is more important that the criminal be a member of a certain ethnic group than that he commited a horrendous crime.

I am not aware of any time that has actually happened.
If the goal is on PREVENTING this in the future then how will that goal be accomplished by defining this as a Muslim problem (and that is what you are doing) going to accomplish that?

It is a FACT that child sex traffickers cross all religions and cultures. I gave list of examples earlier of trafficking rings broken up.

It is also a fact that many of those kids are already vulnerable, making them easy orey for traffickers.

It seems to me that a SOLUTION needs to be looking at those facters first along with allowing police (and FUNDING police) to do their jobs rather thsn targeting an entire immigrant community.

Mkb
I actually already gave my thoughts on that on this thread. The police failed big time.

The police did not set that tone. They merely submitted to it.

And it is still ongoing. You are still resisting discussing the issue, by question the motives of those who are trying to do so.

Your political correctness is at fault for those rapes.

"

But it is a lot easier to just label it a muzzie problem and gin hate and anger towards the entire community then it is to implement programs to address the problem at it's source and fund better policing and community outreach programs.

Who is at fault for the rapes? It wasnt politicsl correctness that underfunded police. Nor was it political correctness that refused to look at the system as a whole that was failing these kids. There is a lot of blame to go around.

You do realize the rape rings did not start with muslims and are not confined to muslims and will continue when there are no Muslims? And it has nothing to do with politicsl correctness. It goes on everywhere.

Is labeling it a muslim problem "a real discussion of policy"?

The way the muslim communities manifests rape rings is different than the older ones, and that alone is reason to discuss it as it's own issue with potentially it's owe solutions.

That it is PROTECTED by powerful government and cultural forces, is even more reason to discuss it separately.

Yes, labeling Muslim rape rings as a Muslim/PC problem, is a real discussion of policy.

For starters.
Specifically how is it different, can you give examples?

I actually already gave my thoughts on that on this thread. The police failed big time.

And it is still ongoing. You are still resisting discussing the issue, by question the motives of those who are trying to do so.

"

You do realize the rape rings did not start with muslims and are not confined to muslims and will continue when there are no Muslims? And it has nothing to do with politicsl correctness. It goes on everywhere.

The way the muslim communities manifests rape rings is different than the older ones, and that alone is reason to discuss it as it's own issue with potentially it's owe solutions.

That it is PROTECTED by powerful government and cultural forces, is even more reason to discuss it separately.

Yes, labeling Muslim rape rings as a Muslim/PC problem, is a real discussion of policy.

For starters.
Here is an analysis of the overall muslim rape claims made about Europe...if you are intent on portraying it as a Muslim/immigrant problem it is worth a read.

Redirect Notice

Lpl
You use some bad decisions by low ranking officials to build a fantasy world that feeds your racist usges.
Tell me this klan boy - are you aware that there are other rapists and will you join us decent folk in condemning all rapists ?

When it is defined as a problem of only one ethnic or religious group...then it is fair to ask the question "is racism a factor for some people"? (Disclaimer: racism is being used in it's broadest definition) ... Just as it is fair to ask if political correction is inhibiting policework.

If some one hates muslims so much he has to google Nassar + Muslim to try to and make a fake claim that that pedo was a Muslim...then it is fair question motives of hate...not of the act but of the ethnicity of some of the criminals.

The fear of being accused of racism, was the stated CAUSE of these rape rings being allowed to continue for years.

In that context, the obvious solution to the problem is to raise the bar on making such accusations.

Consider this. LITERALLY, you are supporting the mechanism that lead to thousands of raped children, by your support of such accusations.

The RISK you run of NOT doing that, is that you have to defeat some one's arguments, based on their merits or lack there of, instead of attacking their motive.

ON one hand, you support the rape of children, on the other, you risk, having to address a man's arguments...

By and large you (general you not specific you) are choosing to demonize an entire group of people and making it about Islam and not child rape.

Discussing honestly the issues of importing an alien culture is not "demonizing" anyone.

What is more important ...the crime or the religion of the perpetrator? I actually agree with the point that political correctness enabled the continuation of this through the failure of law enforcement. On the hand consider this.

THe goal should be to prevent this from occurring in the future. Trying to do this without honestly discussing the role culture and political correctness played in this, is choosing to fail at that and thus ensure that it happens, again and again, and more and more.

Over and over people here have pointed out several things: child trafficking rings are not new. There have been numerous and horrific cases that recieved little attention. Why?

Reasons that are weaker and more easily dealt with than Political Correctness. Classism does not have the entire Power Structure pushing to make it stronger and stronger like PC does.

Over and over it is pointed out that these kids are tyoically already vulnerable and it is never addressed. Why?

A fair question. ONe that should be addressed and not just used to avoid tough questions.

The more you focus on the fact it is a muslim then the more you end up supporting and enabling the crime because the is defined as a Muslim thing and not child trafficking - it is more important that the criminal be a member of a certain ethnic group than that he commited a horrendous crime.

If the goal is on PREVENTING this in the future then how will that goal be accomplished by defining this as a Muslim problem (and that is what you are doing) going to accomplish that?

1. Convince police and social workers that they will not be punished for addressing the problem correctly. This should include repealing "hate speech" laws that put people (reporters) at legal risk.

2. Make it acceptable to push back against developments such as all the taxis being Muslim.

3. Deport everyone that can be deported.

4. Stop importing more of them.

It is a FACT that child sex traffickers cross all religions and cultures. I gave list of examples earlier of trafficking rings broken up.

Would speaking out on any of them, put you in risk of being arrested on hate speech laws in the uk?

It is also a fact that many of those kids are already vulnerable, making them easy orey for traffickers.

Addressing the breakdown of the family and society and morals, all face fierce resistance from the same forces that are in question in this issue.

It seems to me that a SOLUTION needs to be looking at those facters first along with allowing police (and FUNDING police) to do their jobs rather thsn targeting an entire immigrant community.

That is the narrative the power structure is pushing. It is designed to maintain the status quo.

And will ensure that this occurs again, and next time, it might never be blown up.

Mkb

"

For starters.

It's been a while since I reviewed the differences.

Lwq

Instead of less.

I think the differences are more complex then simply where they come from AND trying to label them that way, as an entire group where women and girls dare not walk runs the risk of doing what political correctness does...hinder policing. Communities are afraid to cooperate with police because of potential violence from gangs on one hand and because of public sentinent towards them on the other. Not every man is a rapist. Not every man from a patriarchak conservative religious background is a rapist.

"The Muslim immigrant community in Britain is not one community. It is many different cimmunitees depending on where they came from. And most of them aren't roaming the streets looking for women and children to rape. These child trafficking rings are largescale criminal enterprises that have little to do with cultural attitudes towards women. It is about money. And the fact that it occurs around the world in every culture ought to tell you something. "

Muslim Community in Western nations 90% by their own decision insular from Non Muslim Community as this the reason why Muslims in Western nations 90% conduct life as they would in their own Islamic nations and so that a majority HATE Western tradition and Western values it to be asked WHY they even WANT to be IN Western nations.

Yes child trafficking is a criminal enterprise that exist around the world in Islamic and Non Islamic nations but IF this thread the OP Topic was about Non Muslim grooming gangs, Non Muslim paedophile rings etc would YOU and the other Leftists get into this thread to DEFLECT from the OP with but but but WHAT about the MUSLIM grooming gangs, but but but WHAT about the MUSLIM paedophile rings? No you would NOT.

When we have and this thread is the latest in many HUNDREDS of threads as this that we have had at this forum in many YEARS but when we have a thread eg about paedophile Priests do ANY of you and your Leftists who have the Love In with Islam do ANY of you get into a paedophile Priest thread and post:

WHAT about the Muslim paedophile gangs? What about the Muslim grooming gangs raping boys and girls?

No you do NOT.

But EVERY time we have a thread that predominantly develop about MUSLIMS and ISLAM you and your Leftists IMMEDIATE in EVERY thread with:

WHAT about the paedophile Priests? What about the WHITE CHRISTIAN grooming gangs?

So their is a sinister motive for Leftists doing this deflection EVERY TIME it involve Muslims and Islam do fanatically deflect FROM Muslims and Islam to then PROJECT EVERYTHING on Non Muslims in specific WHITE CHRISTIAN MALES and Christianity ITSELF.

My responses in this thread are me wanting to illustrate how paedophiles, paedophilia, grooming gangs and child sex trafficking is NOT specific to ONE group.

The Leftists responses in this thread are different from my responses they are like in EVERY thread about Muslims and Islam are to DOWN PLAY the heinous and vile things that Muslims can do by saying BUT BUT BUT X DO IT ALSO and to DOWN PLAY the Medieval mindset that is within Islam that is NOT within Non Islamic religions in the 21st Century.

"

For starters.
Here is an analysis of the overall muslim rape claims made about Europe...if you are intent on portraying it as a Muslim/immigrant problem it is worth a read.

Redirect Notice

Can't read it. Ad blocker, in german.

There has been a lot of disinformation pushback against the reports of muslim rape claims.

Lpl

1. Convince police and social workers that they will not be punished for addressing the problem correctly. This should include repealing "hate speech" laws that put people (reporters) at legal risk.

2. Make it acceptable to push back against developments such as all the taxis being Muslim.

So it IS about Muslims. Deport every Muslim that can be? Is that what everyone means?

In the meantime you marginalize the more significant problems (police funding, social ills)...

Adressing the problem "correctly" means what...calling it a Muslim problem? Scapegoating an entire community?

Mkb

"

For starters.

Islamics in Western nations are 90% a Closed Community where discussion of raping and abusing is NOT discussed, also I add that in the situation of Non Muslim paedophiles they in general target boys and girls from their OWN type eg Christian, Jewish, Mormon, Whatever.

In the Rotherham thing the same as in ALL the Muslim Paedophile and Grooming Gangs the Muslim men ONLY target Non Muslim WHITE GIRLS, not ONE TIME is there a case of the Muslims running a Paedophile and Grooming Gang to target ONLY girls from their OWN community ie. Muslim.

Lpl

So it IS about Muslims. Deport every Muslim that can be? Is that what everyone means?

In the meantime you marginalize the more significant problems (police funding, social ills)...

Adressing the problem "correctly" means what...calling it a Muslim problem? Scapegoating an entire community?

1. The policy of High Third World immigration was a bad idea, sold on lies, in an atmosphere of silencing any opposing voices. Minimizing the damage is obviously called for.

2. No, I don't. Illegitimacy and the state of the Family is a priority for me.

3. Depends on the specifics of the problem(s). IN the case of Rotherham, someone very early on such have been able to say, "we seem to have a problem with a number of muslim taxi drivers grooming white girls" But it could not happen. And the witch hunt is still going on. Right NOW, a very narrow window of the witch hunt has been blown up, but what other problems are being ignored by the same mechanism, or will be ignored in the future by the same mechanism?

Forum List

Back