It is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children.

Again you focus on a narrow point. You are obsessed with crimes by Muslims and airbrush the vast majority of the crimes which arent. Do you think your tired and bigoted contribution will do much to protect children ?
You have no standing in this debate because you are a racist who is obsessed with hatred of brown people.
This is why 1000s of children were raped over a period of 11 years. But it is also politically incorrect to point out the obvious.

Again you focus on a narrow point. You are obsessed with crimes by Muslims and airbrush the vast majority of the crimes which arent. Do you think your tired and bigoted contribution will do much to protect children ?
You have no standing in this debate because you are a racist who is obsessed with hatred of brown people.
This is why 1000s of children were raped over a period of 11 years. But it is also politically incorrect to point out the obvious.

And will be again.

The police did not set that tone. They merely submitted to it.

And it is still ongoing. You are still resisting discussing the issue, by question the motives of those who are trying to do so.

Your political correctness is at fault for those rapes.
The police failed. Period.

The police followed the policies laid down from above. Especially the informal policy of Political Correctness.

"
Exactly what do you expect to happen ? ...."

I deleted your paragraph of strawmen and deflections to answer your actual question.

Publicly link Political Correctness and those who use it, to the results of their actions. Expel them from power.

Then have a real discussion on policy, the first honest one.

But it is a lot easier to just label it a muzzie problem and gin hate and anger towards the entire community then it is to implement programs to address the problem at it's source and fund better policing and community outreach programs.

And here you use Political Correctness to lie about what people are saying. And to deny the existence of the problem.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT CAUSED THE RAPE RINGS AND ALLOWED THEM TO CONTINUE, AND ENSURES THAT THERE WILL BE MORE.

YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW.

Who is at fault for the rapes? It wasnt politicsl correctness that underfunded police. Nor was it political correctness that refused to look at the system as a whole that was failing these kids. There is a lot of blame to go around.

It was political correctness that told the police to look away. It is political correctness that has prevented looking at the political and cultural source of that.

There is a lot of blame to go around. But you are trying to spread it around to contain the damage to your power weapon, ie Political Correctness.

Are you supposed to be coherent? Or even intelligent and objective?

Why do you make this personal?
Its difficult to discuss anything with him without reference to his rabid racism. He lives on the racism thread and soils pretty much every thread.

Why? Are my arguments so strong that you can't refute them without attacking my character?

The only risk you take, is that you have to address the points I actually make.

And that terrifies you to the point that you are willing to support a paradigm, that lead to the rapes of thousands of your nation's children.

img_3395-1.jpg

I've come across an interesting article from an interview with Nazir Afzal OBE, one of the 13 chief Crown Prosecutors in England and Wales and who was responsible for the successful conviction of the Rotherham gang, who offers a more, dare I say, "superior" perspecive than that adopted by the MSM over here, often quoted by some of the more Islamophobi contributors to this "discussion" the full article can be seen here: Nazir Afzal: ‘There is no religious basis for the abuse in Rotherham’ but here's some of the more interesting comments:

"In the aftermath of the Rochdale trial, Afzal was disturbed at the way that some responded by muddling the actions of those prosecuted with their religious backgrounds. “There is a lot of criticism of religion – namely: ‘Is this a Muslim thing?’” He recalls how after the Rochdale case, someone called the Radio 4 Any Answers programme. “He said the Qu’ran supports paedophilia. I’m not paraphrasing, that is what he said. He wasn’t cut off, he was allowed to say all manner of things.”

“There is no religious basis for this. These men were not religious. Islam says that alcohol, drugs, rape and abuse are all forbidden, yet these men were surrounded by all of these things. So how can anyone say that these men were driven by their religion to do this kind of thing?

“They were doing this horrible, terrible stuff, because of the fact that they are men. That’s sadly what the driver is here. This is about male power. These young girls have been manipulated and abused because they were easy prey for evil men.”

But he recognises that this will be a difficult issue for the British Asian community for some time. “In one case I dealt with, a British National party member was convicted of child sexual abuse. The response of the BNP was to say that he was no longer a member. The British Pakistani community cannot do that about members of their community that are involved in abuse,” he says, pointing out that they do not have the same option of neatly removing membership rights from community members involved in abuse."

also

"He notes that the amount of media attention devoted to child sex abuse cases is inconsistent. He led the legal teams that reopened and successfully prosecuted the Rochdale grooming case in 2012, over the abuse of 47 girls by a group of Asian men. “A few weeks after the Rochdale case, we dealt with a case of 10 white men in North Yorkshire who had been abusing young girls, and they were all convicted and they got long sentences. It didn’t get the level of coverage,” he says.

The vast majority of men do not commit such crimes. That man is a bigoted fool.

Lwq
I'm confused. As I understand you, I'm somehow in the wrong for wanting to treat all people equally, regardless of ethnicity or religion, wheras you want to distinguish between some sort of "superior" us and an "inferior" them/other. In your world view therefore, it's fine to create a "demonised" group you can point to as "rapists" and "paedophiles". Surely you are the one "othering", not me?

Is it breaking your brain?

"othering" is going to happen and it's not even wrong. My family, my neighborhood, my coworkers, my friends, etc. Not even wrong; endemic to humanity. Again, ONLY the Progressives would take what is instinctive and natural and attempt (poorly) to make it evil.

It's what you DO with "othering" (cry and whine here, progs) that makes it wrong. If you think "This is not my family/neighborhood/coworkers/friends, but that does not make them objectively wrong or evil people", then you have no problems with "othering". It's neutral. It's only when you assign to them attributes they don't deserve--for evil OR GOOD--that "othering" becomes a problem.

Conservatives are accused of assigning Muslims evil attributes they don't deserve. You have accused this of me in this thread but I have not done it. What HAS HAPPENED in the UK is this: Muslims get assigned GOOD attributes they do not deserve, and you are tap dancing around why that is. You cannot own up to it because it would break your worldview into little bits, would it not?
Muslims are like any other group of humans that exist across many cultures. Good and bad. The issue here is unlike any other group you want to define them in entirety as bad.

Individuals did these crimes.

NOt all cultures are the same. SOme cultures are less progressive when it comes to women's rights, and/or dealing with the crime of rape.
That is true. But you are talking about a world religion that spans many different cultures.

Fair enough, show me a regional Muslim culture that is more progressive on women's rights and/or dealing with the crime of rape.

Instead of less.
Most developing countries tend to be religiously conservative and suck ass when it comes to women's rights particularly when religion is mixed with the legal system. I would wager that most Muslim majority countries fall in that category ... Same with Hindu and Bhuddist majority nations. In much of Africa and Asia, and the Middle East womens rights are marginal. Islam is still a very conservative religion in many parts of the world and that seldim is good for women.

Where womens right's advance is where liberal values of human rights are recognized. When there is stability, education and economic prosperity things tend to improve for women's rights regardless of religion and you can see that in Muslims in western countries where attitudes even in first generation eventually line up with mainstream America.

Short answer though is yes Islamic majority countries tend to be less progressive on women's rights.

Lpl
What do you make of the fact that the uk government officials let these rape rings go on for years, for fear of being called racist?

Or the one brave soul who spoke up about it being sent to "training" as punishment?
Depends on how that "brave soul" put it, don't you think? If she was as hateful about it as some of the folks here, I'd send her to diversity training, too, and be less likely to follow up on her suspicions.

Got it. More important to be sensitive than prevent the rape of children.

Well, I don't really have any follow up to that. Thank you for your honesty.

And that is the choice for the First World, one side considers being sensitive more important than preventing the rapes of children, and the other side wants is the opposite.
You use some bad decisions by low ranking officials to build a fantasy world that feeds your racist usges.
Tell me this klan boy - are you aware that there are other rapists and will you join us decent folk in condemning all rapists ?

When it is defined as a problem of only one ethnic or religious group...then it is fair to ask the question "is racism a factor for some people"? (Disclaimer: racism is being used in it's broadest definition) ... Just as it is fair to ask if political correction is inhibiting policework.

If some one hates muslims so much he has to google Nassar + Muslim to try to and make a fake claim that that pedo was a Muslim...then it is fair question motives of hate...not of the act but of the ethnicity of some of the criminals.

The fear of being accused of racism, was the stated CAUSE of these rape rings being allowed to continue for years.

In that context, the obvious solution to the problem is to raise the bar on making such accusations.

Consider this. LITERALLY, you are supporting the mechanism that lead to thousands of raped children, by your support of such accusations.

The RISK you run of NOT doing that, is that you have to defeat some one's arguments, based on their merits or lack there of, instead of attacking their motive.

ON one hand, you support the rape of children, on the other, you risk, having to address a man's arguments...

And by and large our civilization is choosing to support the rape of children.

By and large you (general you not specific you) are choosing to demonize an entire group of people and making it about Islam and not child rape.

What is more important ...the crime or the religion of the perpetrator? I actually agree with the point that political correctness enabled the continuation of this through the failure of law enforcement. On the hand consider this.

Over and over people here have pointed out several things: child trafficking rings are not new. There have been numerous and horrific cases that recieved little attention. Why?

Over and over it is pointed out that these kids are tyoically already vulnerable and it is never addressed. Why?

The more you focus on the fact it is a muslim then the more you end up supporting and enabling the crime because the is defined as a Muslim thing and not child trafficking - it is more important that the criminal be a member of a certain ethnic group than that he commited a horrendous crime.

I've come across an interesting article from an interview with Nazir Afzal OBE, one of the 13 chief Crown Prosecutors in England and Wales and who was responsible for the successful conviction of the Rotherham gang, who offers a more, dare I say, "superior" perspecive than that adopted by the MSM over here, often quoted by some of the more Islamophobi contributors to this "discussion" the full article can be seen here: Nazir Afzal: ‘There is no religious basis for the abuse in Rotherham’ but here's some of the more interesting comments:

"In the aftermath of the Rochdale trial, Afzal was disturbed at the way that some responded by muddling the actions of those prosecuted with their religious backgrounds. “There is a lot of criticism of religion – namely: ‘Is this a Muslim thing?’” He recalls how after the Rochdale case, someone called the Radio 4 Any Answers programme. “He said the Qu’ran supports paedophilia. I’m not paraphrasing, that is what he said. He wasn’t cut off, he was allowed to say all manner of things.”

“There is no religious basis for this. These men were not religious. Islam says that alcohol, drugs, rape and abuse are all forbidden, yet these men were surrounded by all of these things. So how can anyone say that these men were driven by their religion to do this kind of thing?

“They were doing this horrible, terrible stuff, because of the fact that they are men. That’s sadly what the driver is here. This is about male power. These young girls have been manipulated and abused because they were easy prey for evil men.”

But he recognises that this will be a difficult issue for the British Asian community for some time. “In one case I dealt with, a British National party member was convicted of child sexual abuse. The response of the BNP was to say that he was no longer a member. The British Pakistani community cannot do that about members of their community that are involved in abuse,” he says, pointing out that they do not have the same option of neatly removing membership rights from community members involved in abuse."

also

"He notes that the amount of media attention devoted to child sex abuse cases is inconsistent. He led the legal teams that reopened and successfully prosecuted the Rochdale grooming case in 2012, over the abuse of 47 girls by a group of Asian men. “A few weeks after the Rochdale case, we dealt with a case of 10 white men in North Yorkshire who had been abusing young girls, and they were all convicted and they got long sentences. It didn’t get the level of coverage,” he says.

No he isn't. He is spot on. Rape and especially child rape is not about sex it is about power. He is not saying most men commit rape, when they do soans the entire spectrum of human culture. He is absolutely right.

"They were doing this horrible, terrible stuff, because of the fact that they are men. That’s sadly what the driver is here. This is about male power. These young girls have been manipulated and abused because they were easy prey for evil men.”

I'm not denying that all human populations have their sick pedophiles and I wouldn't even begin to call all Muslims pedophiles. The problem here is obvious: the cops wouldn't even GO AFTER the Muslims in this and other cases--they were protected because of their "diversity". THAT is what is manifest on this thread.

If you think Muslim pedos are worse than Catholic pedos, you have a problem.

If you think Catholic pedos are worse than Muslim pedos, you ALSO have a problem.
From what little I could figure out from the info in this thread, the pedo ring was full of high ranking officials, some in law enforcement. THAT is why the ring wasn't broken up earlier. No one was protecting Muslims, I'm absolutely sure.

Are you kidding me. That has already happened in the UK, in the Rotherham rape scandals. The police were tipped off but did not follow through because "multi culti"...they were told they dare not. Are you ignorant to this, old lady?
Ive posted examples on this thread where this has happened in cases not involving muslims. Yet you choose to ignore this and continue spouting crap. You have been laughed out of this thread more than once. How many times before it penetrates ?

I am REFUSING to discuss other cases right now. I can, and I have, and I will again. But you seem incapable of discussing problems within Islam.

Huh.
Care to elaborate what specific "problems" exist within Islam, but do not exist in any other religious group?

You have already revealed the game: you will not and cannot do so without knee-jerking to Christianity. The giveaway is right in your "question".

Disgustong indeed. It is a good thing no one is claiming they had it coming and no one wants to protect these criminals. Do you have anpoint here?

What do you make of the fact that the UK government allowed these rapes to continue for years, because they were afraid of being called racist, and indeed, one official who did speak out, was punished by being sent to diversity training?
I actually already gave my thoughts on that on this thread. The police failed big time.

And it is still ongoing. You are still resisting discussing the issue, by question the motives of those who are trying to do so.

The police followed the policies laid down from above. Especially the informal policy of Political Correctness.

"

I deleted your paragraph of strawmen and deflections to answer your actual question.

Publicly link Political Correctness and those who use it, to the results of their actions. Expel them from power.

But it is a lot easier to just label it a muzzie problem and gin hate and anger towards the entire community then it is to implement programs to address the problem at it's source and fund better policing and community outreach programs.

And here you use Political Correctness to lie about what people are saying. And to deny the existence of the problem.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT CAUSED THE RAPE RINGS AND ALLOWED THEM TO CONTINUE, AND ENSURES THAT THERE WILL BE MORE.

Who is at fault for the rapes? It wasnt politicsl correctness that underfunded police. Nor was it political correctness that refused to look at the system as a whole that was failing these kids. There is a lot of blame to go around.

It was political correctness that told the police to look away. It is political correctness that has prevented looking at the political and cultural source of that.

There is a lot of blame to go around. But you are trying to spread it around to contain the damage to your power weapon, ie Political Correctness.
You do realize the rape rings did not start with muslims and are not confined to muslims and will continue when there are no Muslims? And it has nothing to do with politicsl correctness. It goes on everywhere.

Is labeling it a muslim problem "a real discussion of policy"?

I actually already gave my thoughts on that on this thread. The police failed big time.

"

The vast majority of the crimes do not have defenders such as you. That is why discussion must focus on this portion of the crimes.

Also, fuck you, you race baiting faggot.
And yet I want to discuss all of the crimes. You are only concerned about a minority of them. You have no credibility.

also

"The vast majority of men do not commit such crimes."

I agree the vast majority of men are not paedophiles and/or having sex with underage boys and girls, the paedophile is unique in a society the paedophile always in a minority the paedophile is a freak of nature.

What do you make of the fact that the UK government allowed these rapes to continue for years, because they were afraid of being called racist, and indeed, one official who did speak out, was punished by being sent to diversity training?

"

You do realize the rape rings did not start with muslims and are not confined to muslims and will continue when there are no Muslims? And it has nothing to do with politicsl correctness. It goes on everywhere.

Not agree that it has nothing to do with Political Correctness there is to much Political Correctness now on multiple levels about to many things, to many it is more important NOT to offend and/or upset X and so because of they are silent about situations.

also

No he isn't. He is spot on. Rape and especially child rape is not about sex it is about power. He is not saying most men commit rape, when they do soans the entire spectrum of human culture. He is absolutely right.

"They were doing this horrible, terrible stuff, because of the fact that they are men. That’s sadly what the driver is here. This is about male power. These young girls have been manipulated and abused because they were easy prey for evil men.”

"Rape and especially child rape is not about sex it is about power."

You are correct that rape has zero to do with sex and that it is all about power over a vulnerable individual, if it was about sex then they would go to a prostitute if they wanted sex with a random woman and/or man - we also have to remember that men also are victims of male rape - I am not certain that child rape is about power in the way that adult rape is though I think paedophiles have deep psychological blocks that have prevented them from forming normal relationships with adults in a sexual way also there are the paedophiles who as children were sexually abused and psychologically conditioned to accept that adults having sex with children is as normal as adults having sex with adults. This is a very complex issue on many different levels it is not black and white and because normal peoples cannot relate on ANY level to a paedophile this is why it is so difficult to combat paedophilia.

Lwq
Is it breaking your brain?

"othering" is going to happen and it's not even wrong. My family, my neighborhood, my coworkers, my friends, etc. Not even wrong; endemic to humanity. Again, ONLY the Progressives would take what is instinctive and natural and attempt (poorly) to make it evil.

It's what you DO with "othering" (cry and whine here, progs) that makes it wrong. If you think "This is not my family/neighborhood/coworkers/friends, but that does not make them objectively wrong or evil people", then you have no problems with "othering". It's neutral. It's only when you assign to them attributes they don't deserve--for evil OR GOOD--that "othering" becomes a problem.

Conservatives are accused of assigning Muslims evil attributes they don't deserve. You have accused this of me in this thread but I have not done it. What HAS HAPPENED in the UK is this: Muslims get assigned GOOD attributes they do not deserve, and you are tap dancing around why that is. You cannot own up to it because it would break your worldview into little bits, would it not?
Muslims are like any other group of humans that exist across many cultures. Good and bad. The issue here is unlike any other group you want to define them in entirety as bad.

Individuals did these crimes.

NOt all cultures are the same. SOme cultures are less progressive when it comes to women's rights, and/or dealing with the crime of rape.
That is true. But you are talking about a world religion that spans many different cultures.

Fair enough, show me a regional Muslim culture that is more progressive on women's rights and/or dealing with the crime of rape.

Instead of less.
Most developing countries tend to be religiously conservative and suck ass when it comes to women's rights particularly when religion is mixed with the legal system. I would wager that most Muslim majority countries fall in that category ... Same with Hindu and Bhuddist majority nations. In much of Africa and Asia, and the Middle East womens rights are marginal. Islam is still a very conservative religion in many parts of the world and that seldim is good for women.

Where womens right's advance is where liberal values of human rights are recognized. When there is stability, education and economic prosperity things tend to improve for women's rights regardless of religion and you can see that in Muslims in western countries where attitudes even in first generation eventually line up with mainstream America.

Short answer though is yes Islamic majority countries tend to be less progressive on women's rights.

So, we are in agreement. The Muslim immigrant community in the UK was drawn on from culture(s) that were/are less progressive on women's rights.

In a sane world, such a problem would have been considered when the decision to have such immigration was made.

AND, the problem of having such a regressive subculture living in a society where women, and girls were allowed to roam around by themselves, would have been seriously considered.

INSTEAD, we have a situation where it was and still is literally taboo to even discuss the issue, and thousands of children were raped, tortured and even enslaved over the last few decades and will certainly be done so more in the future.

Unless we look at the reason this happened, ie the taboo against realistically discussing this problem, and destroy it, and marginalize those whom enforce that taboo.

Lpl
Depends on how that "brave soul" put it, don't you think? If she was as hateful about it as some of the folks here, I'd send her to diversity training, too, and be less likely to follow up on her suspicions.

Got it. More important to be sensitive than prevent the rape of children.

Well, I don't really have any follow up to that. Thank you for your honesty.

And that is the choice for the First World, one side considers being sensitive more important than preventing the rapes of children, and the other side wants is the opposite.
You use some bad decisions by low ranking officials to build a fantasy world that feeds your racist usges.
Tell me this klan boy - are you aware that there are other rapists and will you join us decent folk in condemning all rapists ?

When it is defined as a problem of only one ethnic or religious group...then it is fair to ask the question "is racism a factor for some people"? (Disclaimer: racism is being used in it's broadest definition) ... Just as it is fair to ask if political correction is inhibiting policework.

If some one hates muslims so much he has to google Nassar + Muslim to try to and make a fake claim that that pedo was a Muslim...then it is fair question motives of hate...not of the act but of the ethnicity of some of the criminals.

The fear of being accused of racism, was the stated CAUSE of these rape rings being allowed to continue for years.

In that context, the obvious solution to the problem is to raise the bar on making such accusations.

Consider this. LITERALLY, you are supporting the mechanism that lead to thousands of raped children, by your support of such accusations.

The RISK you run of NOT doing that, is that you have to defeat some one's arguments, based on their merits or lack there of, instead of attacking their motive.

ON one hand, you support the rape of children, on the other, you risk, having to address a man's arguments...

And by and large our civilization is choosing to support the rape of children.

By and large you (general you not specific you) are choosing to demonize an entire group of people and making it about Islam and not child rape.

Discussing honestly the issues of importing an alien culture is not "demonizing" anyone.

What is more important ...the crime or the religion of the perpetrator? I actually agree with the point that political correctness enabled the continuation of this through the failure of law enforcement. On the hand consider this.

THe goal should be to prevent this from occurring in the future. Trying to do this without honestly discussing the role culture and political correctness played in this, is choosing to fail at that and thus ensure that it happens, again and again, and more and more.

Over and over people here have pointed out several things: child trafficking rings are not new. There have been numerous and horrific cases that recieved little attention. Why?

Reasons that are weaker and more easily dealt with than Political Correctness. Classism does not have the entire Power Structure pushing to make it stronger and stronger like PC does.

Over and over it is pointed out that these kids are tyoically already vulnerable and it is never addressed. Why?

A fair question. ONe that should be addressed and not just used to avoid tough questions.

The more you focus on the fact it is a muslim then the more you end up supporting and enabling the crime because the is defined as a Muslim thing and not child trafficking - it is more important that the criminal be a member of a certain ethnic group than that he commited a horrendous crime.

I am not aware of any time that has actually happened.

"

Its difficult to discuss anything with him without reference to his rabid racism. He lives on the racism thread and soils pretty much every thread.

Why? Are my arguments so strong that you can't refute them without attacking my character?

And that terrifies you to the point that you are willing to support a paradigm, that lead to the rapes of thousands of your nation's children.

img_3395-1.jpg
You dont have any argument because you are only interested in a narrow aspect of this. Your racism blinds you to the fact that the majority of rapists are white men. You have no interest in them because they are not brown.

I have provided you with enough information for you to see that you are wrong. Yet you ignore it.

Once again you are left alone on a thread, you and nutty sue, because reasoned argument defeats you.

"

The way the muslim communities manifests rape rings is different than the older ones, and that alone is reason to discuss it as it's own issue with potentially it's owe solutions.

That it is PROTECTED by powerful government and cultural forces, is even more reason to discuss it separately.

Yes, labeling Muslim rape rings as a Muslim/PC problem, is a real discussion of policy.

For starters.

"

The vast majority of the crimes do not have defenders such as you. That is why discussion must focus on this portion of the crimes.

Also, fuck you, you race baiting faggot.
And yet I want to discuss all of the crimes. You are only concerned about a minority of them. You have no credibility.

You want vague, general and irrelevant discussions, where a bunch of government bureaucrats and social workers talk and talk and nothing is every actually done.

You are the one with no credibility.

"

Not agree that it has nothing to do with Political Correctness there is to much Political Correctness now on multiple levels about to many things, to many it is more important NOT to offend and/or upset X and so because of they are silent about situations.

Old lady was very clear about that. Being sensitive is more important that preventing the rape of children.

"

img_3395-1.jpg
You dont have any argument because you are only interested in a narrow aspect of this. Your racism blinds you to the fact that the majority of rapists are white men. You have no interest in them because they are not brown.

I have provided you with enough information for you to see that you are wrong. Yet you ignore it.

Once again you are left alone on a thread, you and nutty sue, because reasoned argument defeats you.

Calling me names, is not reasoned argument.

That you think it is, just shows that you are of the same group of people that sent that social worker to diversity training for mentioning the fact that all the rapists seemed to be muslim.

Forum List

Back