It is so nice to have an adult in charge once again

An adult? Someone who flips out in a rage over a tweet or any real or imagined slight?

You crack me up.

An adult? Someone who flips out in a rage over a tweet or any real or imagined slight?

You crack me up.
I never said he wasn't a narcissist. But at least he's not a narcissist who views the White House as a way to fill out brackets on ESPN and golf all over the world on the tax payer's dime like the hatriot Obama.

You are confused - Just because Trump is big league adulterer doesn't actually mean he behaves like an adult.

tenor.gif

michelle-obama-donald-trump-grow-up-white-house-speec__oPt.jpg

Last edited:
While the Obama's saw the White House has nothing more than their personal playground - a way to have tax payers foot the bill for them to travel around the world, host Beyoncé & JayZ, golf, and make appearances on everything from The View to ESPN - Donald Trump is politely telling them "thanks....but no thanks - I've got work to do".

Trump is asked to predict NCAA winner like Obama. His reply?

What is in the Oval office today is an immature, emotionally unstable MALE drama queen, that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

th

You crack me up.
I never said he wasn't a narcissist. But at least he's not a narcissist who views the White House as a way to fill out brackets on ESPN and golf all over the world on the tax payer's dime like the hatriot Obama.
Gee, I admire Obamas ability to get things done like saving the auto industry, preventing the collapse of banking institutions, decimating Jihadist leaders by drone, getting Bin Laden and bringing the country back from the brink of economic disaster to nearly a full recovery. It takes skill to do all of that and still be game enough to play a little golf. Trump was handed a thriving economy and has none of the overwhelming tasks before him that Obama did upon taking office. Obama earned every moment of leisure he took. Lets see if Trump can measure up to Obama's standards!

Gee, I admire Obamas ability to get things done like saving the auto industry, preventing the collapse of banking institutions, decimating Jihadist leaders by drone, getting Bin Laden and bringing the country back from the brink of economic disaster to nearly a full recovery. It takes skill to do all of that and still be game enough to play a little golf. Trump was handed a thriving economy and has none of the overwhelming tasks before him that Obama did upon taking office. Obama earned every moment of leisure he took. Lets see if Trump can measure up to Obama's standards!
Obama certainly got things done:
  • He destroyed the U.S. economy - earning the distinction of having among the highest unemployment averages of any president in U.S. history.
  • He set the record for most people on food stamps during his administration
  • He set the record for most people out of the labor force
  • He set the record for most debt accumulated by a president
  • He set the Middle East on fire - facilitating the birth of ISIS
  • He destroyed U.S. - Israeli relations
  • He obliterated U.S - Russian relations
  • He caused millions to lose their health insurance and their doctors
  • He caused healthcare costs to skyrocket
  • He caused energy prices to skyrocket
Yeah....your boy sure did a "bang up job". Maybe spending 85% of his time snorting coke in the White House with JayZ & Beyoncé and playing golf was a godsend for the American people. I shutter to think of the additional damage he could've done to this country if he had a work ethic.

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?
it was an awful press conference, a juvenile performance and just an embarrassment to our Nation imo.....but heck, we all have our own opinions!

• He destroyed the U.S. economy - earning the distinction of having among the highest unemployment averages of any president in U.S. history.
Considering the mess he inherited from Bush, the Obama administration seemingly worked miracles to get the unemployment rate back down to normal.
The economy also ha rebounded nicely. Trump ought to have an easy task of maintaining the economy that Obama gave him.

He set the record for most people on food stamps during his administration

With an unemployment rate hovering below 5%, I would expect the use of food stamps to be minimal now.

He set the record for most people out of the labor force

Because many baby boomers are/were retiring. And Obama doesn't hire people, businesses do

He set the record for most debt accumulated by a president

Trump will surpass that record in less than 2 years.

He destroyed U.S. - Israeli relations

Netanyahu didn't do much help to resolve that breech.
He obliterated U.S - Russian relations

And Putin's hacking cartel had nothing to do with that, right???

He caused millions to lose their health insurance and their doctors

The Insurance companies are private entities, Obama ha no part int heir decision making processes/ The point being that despite selfish decisions by some insurers, you were left with alternatives.

He caused healthcare costs to skyrocket

Healthcare costs skyrocketed yearly before Obama was old enough to shave.

He caused energy prices to skyrocket

What are you going to say when energy costs continue to skyrocket under Trump?

While the Obama's saw the White House has nothing more than their personal playground - a way to have tax payers foot the bill for them to travel around the world, host Beyoncé & JayZ, golf, and make appearances on everything from The View to ESPN - Donald Trump is politely telling them "thanks....but no thanks - I've got work to do".

Trump is asked to predict NCAA winner like Obama. His reply?
44 was the most opaque POTUS ever.....Trump and his transparency is so refreshing....

Considering the mess he inherited from Bush, the Obama administration seemingly worked miracles to get the unemployment rate back down to normal.
The economy also ha rebounded nicely. Trump ought to have an easy task of maintaining the economy that Obama gave him.

He set the record for most people on food stamps during his administration

With an unemployment rate hovering below 5%, I would expect the use of food stamps to be minimal now.

He set the record for most people out of the labor force

Because many baby boomers are/were retiring. And Obama doesn't hire people, businesses do

He set the record for most debt accumulated by a president

Trump will surpass that record in less than 2 years.

He destroyed U.S. - Israeli relations

Netanyahu didn't do much help to resolve that breech.
He obliterated U.S - Russian relations

And Putin's hacking cartel had nothing to do with that, right???

He caused millions to lose their health insurance and their doctors

The Insurance companies are private entities, Obama ha no part int heir decision making processes/ The point being that despite selfish decisions by some insurers, you were left with alternatives.

He caused healthcare costs to skyrocket

Healthcare costs skyrocketed yearly before Obama was old enough to shave.

He caused energy prices to skyrocket

What are you going to say when energy costs continue to skyrocket under Trump?
My electric company just reduced rates across the board by 5%.....huh......

Trump gets in the lefts face and calls them out on their BS and the left are shitting themselves. They thought they could attack the guy without consequence like they did to Bush. They brutalized Bush and he just sat there like a punching bag and took the hits. Trump hits back and the liberals are having a hissy fit. :laugh:

Forum List

Back