Barack Obama Is Still Trying to Rewrite His Presidential Legacy

Trump accused of rape of his first wife ''and who knows how many more he paid off

I'd like to see the number of abortions Trump has paid for
Just show us a link, RW, anything less will be nothing more than the ramblings of an old man.

You find my post funny? Does that mean you believe Trump is a decent human being? What has he done in his life to prove he's not an asshole?

No, I didn't say that....I was laughing hysterically you thinking Obama is a decent man, Wry.

What made you laugh hysterically? Tell me and the readers what decent thing has Trump done, and I'll match that one (maybe he has one) with several good deeds Obama did during and before his presidency.

For the record, and why I call Trump an asshole*:
  • Trump lies constantly,
  • Trump's been divorced three times,
  • Trump has cheated on each of his wife's,
  • Trump has used bankruptcy to avoid his obligations,
  • Trump obstructs justice almost daily,
  • Trump attacks the character of every person who doesn't kiss his ass,
  • Trump has not made the cyber attack on our democracy by Russia a priority
  • Trump has alienated our allies
Trump's Art of the Deal has been exposed and exploited by Putin and Kim. Make America Great Again will need to be put on hold until Trump leaves office. He's working on making America a Banana Republic.

*Arrogant Self Serving Hole

(1) your important other wants you to rise and shine, you don't feel like it, so you say, "ok, just a few minutes." You fall asleep but don't get up for 2 hours. You lied, didn't you.
(2) It takes two to tango, I mean, tangle. lmao.
(3) some like it hot, you know, like President Clinton's satyriasis being counselled by Jessie Jackson, who was being divorced for his case of satyriasis. :rolleyes:
(4) Court date$ and ca$e number($) of his bankruptcy($), how much wa$ owed to which per$on or corporation that allegedly never wa$ paid back, plz.
(5) Court date and description of Each obstruction, case number and time served in what prison for these 'daily' obstructions, plz. Include time served for these felonies.
(6) Attacks or merely tells the truth about the characters he catches lying, cheating, stealing or swindling? List them anyway, date of alleged "attack" that wasn't a surrebuttal.
(7) Please provide evidence the Democrat party encouraged President Trump to contact Russia on a priority basis. :right:
(8) Date and instance that Trump alienated Canada, Scotland, Great Britain, France, the Netherlands, Germany, or Israel, won't you. And while you're at it, tell me why Obama is madder than hell about him alienating the Queen of England. LMAO!!!

I gave you proof yesterday when you called me a liar. It's your turn to prove your case. Let's hear it, plz sir.

Just show us a link, RW, anything less will be nothing more than the ramblings of an old man.

You find my post funny? Does that mean you believe Trump is a decent human being? What has he done in his life to prove he's not an asshole?

No, I didn't say that....I was laughing hysterically you thinking Obama is a decent man, Wry.

What made you laugh hysterically? Tell me and the readers what decent thing has Trump done, and I'll match that one (maybe he has one) with several good deeds Obama did during and before his presidency.

• Trump lies constantly,
Trump's Art of the Deal has been exposed and exploited by Putin and Kim. Make America Great Again will need to be put on hold until Trump leaves office. He's working on making America a Banana Republic.

And then
Make it stop...

Edward, I'd like you to furnish the board with Ms. Li Yang's court experience for her crime, date and case number, and to which prison she was sentences for how long, plz. Thx.

The total and complete failure of the Obama Presicency

"Obama’s presidency often seemed fueled by his ego and his enjoyment of the perks of the position. The Obama family frequently took lavish vacations, and Michelle Obama had a ridiculously large staff of aides. President Trump, however, donates his presidential salary, and his net worth has actually gone down since becoming president. Most importantly, Obama’s personal gain over his two terms stands in stark contrast to the millions of Americans who suffered under his policies."

"Obama also claimed he surrounded himself with people who disagreed with him -- and that's a huge whopper that even Obama loyalists don’t agree with. Former senior Obama adviser David Axelrod said this in 2013: “I think that there is an issue with what people told the president, and I think that there is an instinct to tell the president what he wants to hear.” Even Obama-loving Chris Matthews agreed that Obama thought he was right about everything because he only received advice from yes-men. “The fact that this president is getting advice from people that say, ‘You’re always right,’ is the problem. He’s got too many sycophants around him telling him, ‘All you have to keep doing is what you’re doing.'”"

Obama's legacy.....Barack Obama Is Still Trying To Rewrite His Presidential Legacy
“President Trump, however, donates his presidential salary”

The stupidity from you contards never ceases to amaze me.

The money Trump, his businesses, his family, his family’s businesses.... the money they now save just from his tax cuts alone makes that annual $400K amount to pocket change. Don’t ever forget, he’s nothing but a business man looking to make a profit.

At the same time, he’s cutting social security, Medicare, welfare, food stamps, etc...

Trump is literally lining his own pockets with money from America’s poorest people and you moronic cult members cheer him on and pat him on the back for doing it.

There is a true mental deficiency in the minds of conservatives.

• Trump lies constantly,

Trump won and your sorry ass is still crying about it.

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by 3,000,0000 votes. He'll lose WI, Ohio and Penn come Nov. 2020; and possibly the Senate too.

Trump accused of rape of his first wife ''and who knows how many more he paid off

• Trump lies constantly,

I'm still laughing at you. You're so full of shit, I'll wager you have brown eyes, Wry.
I will take Trump over Obama any day of the week. Obama had to have the likes of Holder and Lynch's shenanigans
to keep his ass out of the courts. He is the least transparent president in our life time, dude.
He was a divider....pure and simple.
By the way, your take on Trump using your list? I laugh at how much of a partisan hack you are.
He does lie....as all presidents lie.
Yeah he's been divorced 3 times....so what? I wonder how many times you cheated, wry.
Bankruptcies are part of business.....especially as many businesses he's been involved with.
Obstructs justice? really/ I'm sure you have your imaginary facts.
Look which side of the isle attacks character, wry I'm looking at you.
How do you know what Trump has done with cyber attacks? You got a mole?
I call bullshit....bullshit, with your talk of him alienating our allies.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Economic Growth
  • 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
  • For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.

Jobs
  • 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
  • More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
  • Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
  • The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
  • Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
  • Unemployment claims at 50 year low
  • African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
    • African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9 percent in May 2018.
    • Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
    • Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
  • Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.
    • Female unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in May 2018, the lowest since October 1953.
  • Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.
    • July 2018’s youth unemployment rate of 9.2 percent was the lowest since July 1966.
  • Veterans’ unemployment recently hit its lowest level in nearly two decades.
    • July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percent matched the lowest rate since May 2001.
  • Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
  • Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
  • Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
  • Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”
    • 68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
  • Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
  • Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.
    • Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
  • Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
    • Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
  • 100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.

American Income
  • Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
  • Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
  • Paychecks rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade.
  • Council of Economic Advisers found that real wage compensation has grown by 1.4 percent over the past year.
  • Some 3.9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
  • Median income for Hispanic-Americans rose by 3.7 percent and surpassed $50,000 for the first time ever in history.
    • Home-ownership among Hispanics is at the highest rate in nearly a decade.
  • Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.
Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

Last edited:

• Trump lies constantly,

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by 3,000,0000 votes. He'll lose WI, Ohio and Penn come Nov. 2020; and possibly the Senate too.

Quote by cut and paste: Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by 3,000,0000 votes. He'll lose WI, Ohio and Penn come Nov. 2020; and possibly the Senate too.​

Three followed by seven zeros is thirty million votes, Mr. Wry Catcher. Well, is thirty million votes an exaggerated lie or is it the truth? Tell the board, PLZ.

• Trump lies constantly,

I know you're for mob rule, thank God that our FF's were one hell of a lot smarter than your stupid ass.

• Trump lies constantly,

I'm still laughing at you. You're so full of shit, I'll wager you have brown eyes, Wry.
I will take Trump over Obama any day of the week. Obama had to have the likes of Holder and Lynch's shenanigans
to keep his ass out of the courts. He is the least transparent president in our life time, dude.
He was a divider....pure and simple.
By the way, your take on Trump using your list? I laugh at how much of a partisan hack you are.
He does lie....as all presidents lie.
Yeah he's been divorced 3 times....so what? I wonder how many times you cheated, wry.
Bankruptcies are part of business.....especially as many businesses he's been involved with.
Obstructs justice? really/ I'm sure you have your imaginary facts.
Look which side of the isle attacks character, wry I'm looking at you.
How do you know what Trump has done with cyber attacks? You got a mole?
I call bullshit....bullshit, with your talk of him alienating our allies.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Economic Growth
  • 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
  • For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.

Jobs
  • 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
  • More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
  • Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
  • The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
  • Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
  • Unemployment claims at 50 year low
  • African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
    • African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9 percent in May 2018.
    • Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
    • Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
  • Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.
    • Female unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in May 2018, the lowest since October 1953.
  • Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.
    • July 2018’s youth unemployment rate of 9.2 percent was the lowest since July 1966.
  • Veterans’ unemployment recently hit its lowest level in nearly two decades.
    • July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percent matched the lowest rate since May 2001.
  • Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
  • Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
  • Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
  • Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”
    • 68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
  • Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
  • Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.
    • Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
  • Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
    • Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
  • 100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.

American Income
  • Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
  • Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
  • Paychecks rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade.
  • Council of Economic Advisers found that real wage compensation has grown by 1.4 percent over the past year.
  • Some 3.9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
  • Median income for Hispanic-Americans rose by 3.7 percent and surpassed $50,000 for the first time ever in history.
    • Home-ownership among Hispanics is at the highest rate in nearly a decade.
  • Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.
Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping
”For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.”

WTF is wrong with you cult members? :cuckoo:

Why would you post projections when the actual numbers are in and they didn’t meet expectations??

GDP growth for 2018 was 2.9%, not “exceeding 3%.”

https://www.bea.gov/system/files/2019-02/gdpchg.xlsx

Trump must be sucking worse than anyone could have imagined because rightwingnuts either borrow stats from Obama’s presidency to pad trump’s; or they post erroneous figures to pump him up.

Let me know when you fat assed buddy does something that actually helps our economy.

Trump put in a hugh [huge] tax cut for the weralthy [wealthy] & he is making poor people pay for it with his cuts in medicaid, [Medicaid] education, etc

Your childish desperation is duly noted. However, it is easily seen why you would complain about education. I take it you're aware that Medicaid and education are both state issues?

We are at full employment. Unemployment is at a record low, as is unemployment for blacks and women. Proof of this is the increase in wages. We have more jobs than workers to fill those jobs so employers are having to pay more to find qualified workers.

First%20part%20time%20job-S.jpg

• Trump lies constantly,

(1) your important other wants you to rise and shine, you don't feel like it, so you say, "ok, just a few minutes." You fall asleep but don't get up for 2 hours. You lied, didn't you.
(2) It takes two to tango, I mean, tangle. lmao.
(3) some like it hot, you know, like President Clinton's satyriasis being counselled by Jessie Jackson, who was being divorced for his case of satyriasis. :rolleyes:
(4) Court date$ and ca$e number($) of his bankruptcy($), how much wa$ owed to which per$on or corporation that allegedly never wa$ paid back, plz.
(5) Court date and description of Each obstruction, case number and time served in what prison for these 'daily' obstructions, plz. Include time served for these felonies.
(6) Attacks or merely tells the truth about the characters he catches lying, cheating, stealing or swindling? List them anyway, date of alleged "attack" that wasn't a surrebuttal.
(7) Please provide evidence the Democrat party encouraged President Trump to contact Russia on a priority basis. :right:
(8) Date and instance that Trump alienated Canada, Scotland, Great Britain, France, the Netherlands, Germany, or Israel, won't you. And while you're at it, tell me why Obama is madder than hell about him alienating the Queen of England. LMAO!!!

I gave you proof yesterday when you called me a liar. It's your turn to prove your case. Let's hear it, plz sir.

I've called many trump supporters liars, remind me of the lie I called you out on. Oh, and BTW, your attempt to be cleaver failed, it's simply the product of a muzzy brain.

• Trump lies constantly,

Lol
Actually the conservative/libertarian slide received more of popular vote but that does not matter, the popular vote does not elect a president the electoral college does thank God for electoral college now shut the fuck up you spineless motherfucker

2016 Presidential General Election Results

Let me know when you fat assed buddy does something that actually helps our economy.

Trump put in a hugh [huge] tax cut for the weralthy [wealthy] & he is making poor people pay for it with his cuts in medicaid, [Medicaid] education, etc

Your childish desperation is duly noted. However, it is easily seen why you would complain about education. I take it you're aware that Medicaid and education are both state issues?

We are at full employment. Unemployment is at a record low, as is unemployment for blacks and women. Proof of this is the increase in wages. We have more jobs than workers to fill those jobs so employers are having to pay more to find qualified workers.

Evidently you are too God damn stupid to know the feds fund Medicaid & help fund education.

• Trump lies constantly,

Funny chit coming from someone who just cried about Obama winning.

Worst POTUS in history. He and progressives have and continue to dismantle the country from a social standpoint. This is where snowflakes and pussies come from, questioning gender, everyone is a victim, racial division. Add politics destroying entertainment, media, intellectual honesty, IRS, FBI, education etc. etc. etc. Twist the mind and you own em, and progs are are truly twisted.

That's objective progs., you should look up the term. Compare and contrast to your desire that Trump is the worst POTUS in history, which as usual is projection, never mind foolishness and surely subjective. Trump has accomplished more positive things than any POTUS in recent memory. Of course you don't care, because you hate our country and sense of normalcy, and you desire it be dismantled for sake of chaos.
Funny chit,. Obama is currently ranked among the top.

Trump has had positive growth in the deficits.

He has had positive growth in pollution.

He has had positive grown in pain for farmers

He has had positive growth in stealing children at the border.

I guess 20,000 jobs is positive growth too.

Trump won in a landslide as real Americans overruled the Communists in NYC and L.A. Thankfully. The Democrats whining about the popular vote just show how much of a LOSER they are.

Last edited:

Evidently you are too God damn stupid to know the feds fund Medicaid & help fund education.

Socrates-S.jpg

^^^ a desperate spin to defend the indefensible.

What is this "^^^" supposed to mean? It is no form of punctuation in the English language of which I am aware of.

It is a phrase edited by me to comply with the board's rules. I deleted what would have created a complete sentence; the deleted part left out the phrase in which I described you and your sophomoric* opinions.

*A euphemism for stupid opinions

^^^ a desperate spin to defend the indefensible.

What is this "^^^" supposed to mean? It is no form of punctuation in the English language of which I am aware of.

It is a phrase edited by me to comply with the board's rules. I deleted what would have created a complete sentence; the deleted part left out the phrase in which I described you and your sophomoric* opinions.

*A euphemism for stupid opinions

You say my opinions are stupid all the while you make up your own language. How cute.

You are looking for an ellipsis.

Forum List

Back