How come when the Tea Party Protested...

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
...they did it without violence, destruction of property, without vulgarity, obtained permits and did not obstruct everyday people!

Liberals forget these protests were pretty numerous and common also, but they were civilized and decent people!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

...they did it without violence, destruction of property, without vulgarity, obtained permits and did not obstruct everyday people!

Liberals forget these protests were pretty numerous and common also, but they were civilized and decent people!

The Bundy bunch pointed loaded weapons at authorities son. Just depends upon who's doing it to partisanshitheads.

The Bundy bunch pointed loaded weapons at authorities son. Just depends upon who's doing it to partisanshitheads.
And what does that have to do with organized tea party rallies? The didn't murder anyone, unlike the BLM groups.

And what does that have to do with organized tea party rallies?

"Liberals blah blah blah ....."

You just grouped the tea party protests with the Bundys?

You said it yourself.....it was a bunch of Conservatives....not the leftist a-holes who engaged in violence, fire-bombed a GOP HQ, intimidated, beat, bloodied Trump supporters, rioted, destroyed property, engaged in arson, looting...and who are trying to shut down freedom of speech on campuses....who went so bat-shit crazy after Hillary's loss they called for military coups and Trump's assassination...

Welcome to the New 'Tolerant' Democrats...

The grouping began here:

"Liberals forget blah blah blah ...."

Now if americans ever get to a point where they can discuss an event or incident without that bullshit, we may one day have a conversation about something.

You said I yourself.....it was a bunch of Conservatives....not the leftist a-holes who engaged in violence, fire-bombed a GOP HQ, intimidated, beat, bloodied Trump supporters, rioted, destroyed property, engaged in arson, looting...and who are trying to shut down freedom of speech on campuses....who went so bat-shit crazy after Hillary's loss they called for military coups and Trump's assassination...

You said I yourself.....

You said I yourself.....it was a bunch of Conservatives....not the leftist a-holes who engaged in violence, fire-bombed a GOP HQ, intimidated, beat, bloodied Trump supporters, rioted, destroyed property, engaged in arson, looting...and who are trying to shut down freedom of speech on campuses....who went so bat-shit crazy after Hillary's loss they called for military coups and Trump's assassination...

Yours has always been a society prone to violence, selective memories notwithstanding.

You said I yourself.....
:clap: Holy cow - you CAN read. Huh....

The Bundy group was not protesting a political side.....it didn't matter who was in office. They were protesting their inability to allow their cattle to graze in open land.

You need to get a batter handle on current events if you wish to debate them

The grouping began here:

Now if americans ever get to a point where they can discuss an event or incident without that bullshit, we may one day have a conversation about something.

never happen.

regardless what Trump does either Obama or Clinton made him do it,

Same thing.

The Bundy group was not protesting a political side.....it didn't matter who was in office. They were protesting their inability to allow their cattle to graze in open land.

They were deadbeat welfare queens who did not want to pay like everyone else, publicly subsudized rates to graze on public lands, yeah. But you obviously need to split hairs here, that's wasn't political? Sheesh.

Same thing.
no it wasn't you blithering idiot.

The grouping began here:

the term "liberals" refers to an ideology.
The term "tear party" refers to an ideology.
The term conservative refers to an ideology.

To be honest, I have no idea what ideology the Bundy's were a part of....but their beef had nothing to do with ideology.

The grouping began here:

never happen.

regardless what Trump does either Obama or Clinton made him do it,
The have their counterparts on the "other" side.

The grouping began here:

the term "liberals" refers to an ideology.
The term "tear party" refers to an ideology.
The term conservative refers to an ideology.

To be honest, I have no idea what ideology the Bundy's were a part of....but their beef had nothing to do with ideology.

Fox News sure thought it did.

They were deadbeat welfare queens who did not want to pay like everyone else, publicly subsudized rates to graze on public lands, yeah. But you obviously need to split hairs here, that's wasn't political? Sheesh.
split hairs?

You referred to the Bundy group as "tea partyers"...

What the hell are you talking about?

Forum List

Back