Barack Obama Is Still Trying to Rewrite His Presidential Legacy

^^^ a desperate spin to defend the indefensible.

What is this "^^^" supposed to mean? It is no form of punctuation in the English language of which I am aware of.

It is a phrase edited by me to comply with the board's rules. I deleted what would have created a complete sentence; the deleted part left out the phrase in which I described you and your sophomoric* opinions.

*A euphemism for stupid opinions

You say my opinions are stupid all the while you make up your own language. How cute.

You are looking for an ellipsis.

The ^^^ arrows up my ignorant stalker were pointing to your stupid opinion. Most normal readers understood that.

^^^ a desperate spin to defend the indefensible.

What is this "^^^" supposed to mean? It is no form of punctuation in the English language of which I am aware of.

It is a phrase edited by me to comply with the board's rules. I deleted what would have created a complete sentence; the deleted part left out the phrase in which I described you and your sophomoric* opinions.

*A euphemism for stupid opinions

You say my opinions are stupid all the while you make up your own language. How cute.

You are looking for an ellipsis.

The ^^^ arrows up my ignorant stalker were pointing to your stupid opinion. Most normal readers understood that.

Most abnormal readers use the funny button.

Forum List

Back