Trump was such a "good" campaigner......he just can't stop campaigning

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Think about it, Trump is STILL campaigning instead of governing......As throughout his campaign, Trump is still blaming the media, illegals voting, judges, the intelligence community, any "leaks" that label him a fool, draining the swamp by placing ex-lobbyists in his cabinet, etc.

Never mind that now (maybe) we tax payers will have to pay for his "beautiful wall"......that he really had NO clue as to how to replace the ACA, that he pisses off virtually all foreign leaders (throw now in even the war-mongering Bebe,) never mind that after ONLY 3 weeks he is clueless of just how badly he is doing in governing.

Just bestow upon Trump "praises" that he is simply, the smartest, best ever businessman that ever walked the planet, and all will be well.

Yesterday, when this clueless charlatan was asked by an Israeli reporter to comment on the two-sate solution between Israel and Palestine, what did this moron answer?????............Well, he told this reporter and all of us, how great he did with the electoral college........Go figure !!!

Think about it, Trump is STILL campaigning instead of governing......As throughout his campaign, Trump is still blaming the media, illegals voting, judges, the intelligence community, any "leaks" that label him a fool, draining the swamp by placing ex-lobbyists in his cabinet, etc.

Never mind that now (maybe) we tax payers will have to pay for his "beautiful wall"......that he really had NO clue as to how to replace the ACA, that he pisses off virtually all foreign leaders (throw now in even the war-mongering Bebe,) never mind that after ONLY 3 weeks he is clueless of just how badly he is doing in governing.

Just bestow upon Trump "praises" that he is simply, the smartest, best ever businessman that ever walked the planet, and all will be well.

Yesterday, when this clueless charlatan was asked by an Israeli reporter to comment on the two-sate solution between Israel and Palestine, what did this moron answer?????............Well, he told this reporter and all of us, how great he did with the electoral college........Go figure !!!

Barry the Fairy did it for eight years and often campaigned AGAINST his own programs.

Trump was such a "good" campaigner......he just can't stop campaigning
Apparently he's taken the lessons of his predecessor to heart.

24x7x365 Presidential Campaigns, It's a sad state of affairs but one that we're going to have to learn to live with. :(

We can probably find a number of threads here on Obama's first term campaigning too.

• Banned
Barry the Fairy did it for eight years and often campaigned AGAINST his own programs.

HornyTom, shame on you, you forgot to call Obama, "Barry the BLACK Fairy"......
David Duke will be upset with you.....LOL

• Banned
We can probably find a number of threads here on Obama's first term campaigning too.

Go for it.....Obama had a possible recession and how many hundreds of thousands NEW unemployed Americans to deal with????

• Banned
What does that have to do with a president campaigning beyond their election moron?

Did you state that Obama was still campaigning after being elected?.....Yes or No?
Did I state that Obama had OTHER concerns to stem the tide of an oncoming election? Yes or No?

Did I imply that Trump is still campaigning against the media, judges, intelligence communities? Yes or No?

Should Trump be doing some other shit instead of STILL blaming the media, etc.??? Yes or fucking NO?

Trump was such a "good" campaigner

...A HELLUVA LOT BETTER THAN HILLARY WAS, OBVIOUSLY! :lmao:

Trump was such a "good" campaigner

...A HELLUVA LOT BETTER THAN HILLARY WAS, OBVIOUSLY!

Very true....Trump was a MUCH better bullshitter.....I'd never argue with that......

....and after just THREE WEEKS of his "glorious administration".....look at what we got.........LOL

The man is having a campaign rally this coming weekend.

WTH! The man won, already. Why is he still campaigning? The man praises himself everyday as it is.

Why a campaign rally? One reason: to draw attention away from "Russia-gate," perhaps by introducing a "shiny object" on which the press will be incapable of focusing.

The man is having a campaign rally this coming weekend.

"White House spokesman Sean Spicer said the rally is "being run by the campaign." It follows an official trip Friday to South Carolina, where Trump will visit a Boeing facility in North Charleston."
WTH! The man won, already. Why is he still campaigning? The man praises himself everyday as it is.

Why a campaign rally? One reason: to draw attention away from "Russia-gate," perhaps by introducing a "shiny object" on which the press will be incapable of focusing.

AMAZING, isn't it......The charlatan HAS to have constant praise for his VERY, very low self-esteem...yep, nothing more than a cheap TV personality.

What does that have to do with a president campaigning beyond their election moron?

Did you state that Obama was still campaigning after being elected?.....Yes or No?
Did I state that Obama had OTHER concerns to stem the tide of an oncoming election? Yes or No?

Did I imply that Trump is still campaigning against the media, judges, intelligence communities? Yes or No?

Should Trump be doing some other shit instead of STILL blaming the media, etc.??? Yes or fucking NO?

Look moron, if you construct an OP with campaign is the topic and president as the subject, Then stop being a dumbass when people point out Obama did the same thing.

if you construct an OP with campaign is the topic and president as the subject, Then stop being a dumbass when people point out Obama did the same thing.

Since when does one person's ludicrous act justify another individual's performing the same act? Assuming Obama did hold a campaign rally after taking office, I that's equally ridiculous. I don't actually know that Obama did so, but I do know that Trump's Press Secretary -- not a third party who is not officially part of Trump's team who described the event in their own words -- Trump's paid mouthpiece on the WH staff described the upcoming event as being a campaign rally; thus Trump thinks his event is a campaign rally. Would you be good enough to show us evidence that Obama considered himself as having a campaign rally after he took office and before the commencement of the re-election process? You made the claim. I'm just asking you to back it up.

if you construct an OP with campaign is the topic and president as the subject, Then stop being a dumbass when people point out Obama did the same thing.

Since when does one person's ludicrous act justify another individual's performing the same act? Assuming Obama did hold a campaign rally after taking office, I that's equally ridiculous. I don't actually know that Obama did so, but I do know that Trump's Press Secretary -- not a third party who is not officially part of Trump's team who described the event in their own words -- Trump's paid mouthpiece on the WH staff described the upcoming event as being a campaign rally; thus Trump thinks his event is a campaign rally. Would you be good enough to show us evidence that Obama considered himself as having a campaign rally after he took office and before the commencement of the re-election process? You made the claim. I'm just asking you to back it up.

You'd have to ask a liberal, they use that logic all the time. It was not my point however. My point was the OP was constructed around a poor premise.

Look moron, if you construct an OP with campaign is the topic and president as the subject, Then stop being a dumbass when people point out Obama did the same thing.

Some nitwits (like you) aren't even worth the band width....Go take a nap.

Now the idiot (nat) is getting Obama confused with Trump. Here's a hint, fucker: Trump did not just make a large cash infusion into the treasury of the Islamic Republic of Iran. You dummy!

Here's a hint, fucker: Trump did not just make a large cash infusion into the treasury of the Islamic Republic of Iran. You dummy!

Yes indeed, and I am POSITIVE that morons like you "think" that the money that Iran got was U.S. taxpayers' money from hicks (again, like you) who bitch and moan from their trailer parks.

Forum List

Back