The debate over the trump gag order is not really worth the time or effort

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This article seems to opine that all this gag order debate is a lot to do over nothing. trump wants more out of court debates, like this, mainly because he knows he cannot win in court, on the merits of the case. trump will not be able to control himself and will violate the order, now restored, gag order over and over. That is a given. And as the criminal cases near, oh boy, expect trump to suggest everything from his cult, perhaps even 2nd amendment solutions.

But is another court, including the USSC, rules that there should not be a gag order for trump...that will open a huge can of worms where every defendant in the US will be threatening and slandering court staff, without penalties at all. This is just another attack by trump on one of the institutions that stood in his way of overturning the 2020 election.

I honestly believe that he is not finished. With some more targeted help from his fellow insurrectionist, he may succeed in destroying both our elecoral and judicial systems, next time....perhaps even in 2025. We are living in scary times.

This article seems to opine that all this gag order debate is a lot to do over nothing. trump wants more out of court debates, like this, mainly because he knows he cannot win in court, on the merits of the case. trump will not be able to control himself and will violate the order, now restored, gag order over and over. That is a given. And as the criminal cases near, oh boy, expect trump to suggest everything from his cult, perhaps even 2nd amendment solutions.

But is another court, including the USSC, rules that there should not be a gag order for trump...that will open a huge can of worms where every defendant in the US will be threatening and slandering court staff, without penalties at all. This is just another attack by trump on one of the institutions that stood in his way of overturning the 2020 election.

I honestly believe that he is not finished. With some more targeted help from his fellow insurrectionist, he may succeed in destroying both our elecoral and judicial systems, next time....perhaps even in 2025. We are living in scary times.
Yet here you are arguing about it.

Fucking dope.

Trump is in a big ass hole that he can't get out of. I say let er rip Donald, you dumb SOB.
He is going to cause some serious violence and maybe, just maybe, the repubs will open their eyes?

The R's are waiting in silence to see what happens.
trump is one of the most predicable ass holes that I have ever seen. We all know that trump will eventually cause serious injury or worse as he urges his cult to defend him. He tries to convince his cult that all these cases against him are really against them also. It is a sleazy attempt at deflection.

Last edited:
trump is one of the predicable ass holes that I have ever seen. We all know that trump will eventually cause serious injury or worse as he urges his cult to defend him. He tries to convince his cult that all these cases against him are really against them also. It is a sleazy attempt at deflection.
I want an asshole like Trump for President. I'm sick and tired of wishy washy politicians.

The fights over the gag orders is designed to delay, deflect, and run out the clock to the 2024 election. They are working as intended.

Forum List

Back