It is NOT racism

how come the Asians today are not treated the same way--if the whites are so racist!!??
You sound like an idiot. Whites have always been racist towards Asians.
You have odiously not worked with Asians. Talk about racist! Oh, not to mention how they treat women...
I've worked with lots of Asians. I have Asians as part of my family too. I know some are racist but not all are

Which is true of any race of people. :D

You still don't get it. Not every race here enforced their racism by rule of law. This truth is consistently avoided by virtually every white person here.

how come the Asians today are not treated the same way--if the whites are so racist!!??
You have odiously not worked with Asians. Talk about racist! Oh, not to mention how they treat women...
I've worked with lots of Asians. I have Asians as part of my family too. I know some are racist but not all are

You still don't get it. Not every race here enforced their racism by rule of law. This truth is consistently avoided by virtually every white person here.

But I do get that. I've accepted and admitted that numerous times. That doesn't change that in any race of people, some are racist but not all are.

But I do get that. I've accepted and admitted that numerous times. That doesn't change that in any race of people, some are racist but not all are.
By saying that you are deflecting blame and promoting a false equivalency. The facts are that anyone can be a racist. A race that collectively does that and implements racism is far worse than some people being racist.

Last edited:
Whites do not commit the more violent crimes. I would rather have someone steal my apple than shoot me for that apple.
Whites absolutely commit more violent crimes. You have way more chance of getting shot by a white person for your apple than a Black person.

Whites committed almost 4k murders. Mostly other whites.

They committed nearly 9k rapes. Mostly against other whites.

You need more?
Not in my area. And again, per capita does matter.
Unless you live in a Black area the facts are that you are more likely to be killed by a white person.

Per capita only matters to excuse white criminality. Its a bogus stat that doesnt mean anything because the most important data that should be considered is not tracked.
I don't excuse any criminals. All crimes are wrong and violent crimes are unforgivable. I turn on the news or read the paper, most of the violent criminals where I live are NOT white.
They probably aren't middle class or wealthy either.

There is FAR less crime in white neighborhoods than in black neighborhoods. I stand by that statement.
OK. In that case then Bernie Madoff (a white man who lived in a white neighborhood) got caught stealing 65 000 000 000 dollars. The fact that you probably have not heard of him is telling.

Can you imagine a black man stealing 65 billion dollars and not heard of him ?

Robert De Niro just made a movie about his life "Wizard Of Lies"

And that's another thing when white people do crime it's glorified and sexy and they're seen as cool and cunning. GoodFellas ? Sopranos ? Al Capone ? Bonnie and Clyde....anyone ?

Now, I would like you to show me a single black american embezzler who has stolen by fraud lets say at least 100 million dollars.

Should be easy...right ? That is, if you stand by your statement that black neigbourhoods and black people are just so criminal

But to you robbing some 7-11 and getting a few 100 bucks or whatever is the ultimate evil act. See I’m pretty certain Bernie Madoff would not rob in stores but he robs in others ways.

It's also good to remember that one Bernie Madoff can actually put whole towns out of business, with all its jobs and houses and population, black or white. And they have done so.
what are you saying?? people haven't heard of Madoff???
they made movies/documentaries/etc of him

difference is the violence used
A white man Bernie Madoff has stole more money (65 billion) than all the black robberies combined. One white man.
Now it's a matter of scale. Think big... or think small. One white guy thinks big and banks big. Lots of black out there think small and bank petty cash. Same thing with business, think big, build big. If more blacks would think big, they'd do a lot better.

There is FAR less crime in white neighborhoods than in black neighborhoods. I stand by that statement.
OK. In that case then Bernie Madoff (a white man who lived in a white neighborhood) got caught stealing 65 000 000 000 dollars. The fact that you probably have not heard of him is telling.

And that's another thing when white people do crime it's glorified and sexy and they're seen as cool and cunning. GoodFellas ? Sopranos ? Al Capone ? Bonnie and Clyde....anyone ?

Now, I would like you to show me a single black american embezzler who has stolen by fraud lets say at least 100 million dollars.

Should be easy...right ? That is, if you stand by your statement that black neigbourhoods and black people are just so criminal

But to you robbing some 7-11 and getting a few 100 bucks or whatever is the ultimate evil act. See I’m pretty certain Bernie Madoff would not rob in stores but he robs in others ways.

It's also good to remember that one Bernie Madoff can actually put whole towns out of business, with all its jobs and houses and population, black or white. And they have done so.

A white man Bernie Madoff has stole more money (65 billion) than all the black robberies combined. One white man.
Now it's a matter of scale. Think big... or think small. One white guy thinks big and banks big. Lots of black out there think small and bank petty cash. Same thing with business, think big, build big. If more blacks would think big, they'd do a lot better.
Correct. Whites are master criminals.They commit much larger crimes than other races in addition to smaller crimes. Thats because criminality is what they do best. Hence why they commit the vast majority of crimes. 69% to be exact.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I think A said it very well. And that's he problem with these discussions. The people from any race can be racist claim is consistently used by whites here to defect from the fact that whites enforced their racism by written law and the denied others of equal rights because of it. Just saying people of any race can be racist can't be said without acknowledgement of what whites did is disingenuous. A black person saying whites are devils does not literally deny any white person of equal rights even as it is a racist comment.

Last edited:

You really need to STFU with your opinions on blacks.

You really need to STFU with your opinions on blacks.
Its amazing they claim Blacks are the criminals yet here he is encouraging Blacks to be like whites in their criminal aspirations. :laugh:

LOL you two are a hoot. twice as much crime by blacks as a race and you claim whites are worse. You two need a stand up comedy routine.

LOL you two are a hoot. twice as much crime by blacks as a race and you claim whites are worse. You two need a stand up comedy routine.

The numbers don't show that. The numbers show that whites commit 2.5 times the number of crimes as blacks.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Whites commit the vast majority of crime. 69% to be exact.
Blacks commit twice the crime per capita that whites do. 28 percent for 12 percent of the population.

Wrong. Per capita is not the total number of crimes.
Per capita is a dream stat whites made up to make themselves feel better about being criminals. Wake me when 1.7 people rob me.

Whites commit the vast majority of crime. 69% to be exact.
Blacks commit twice the crime per capita that whites do. 28 percent for 12 percent of the population.

Wrong. Per capita is not the total number of crimes.
Per capita is a dream stat whites made up to make themselves feel better about being criminals. Wake me when 1.7 people rob me.

Yeah, I agree. Let me know when one robbery by a white person and one by a black equals one robbery for the white person but 5 for the black one. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

When you think you've seen it all ..............you ain't seen shit. White supremacists are still committing atrocities against black people with sex trafficking and organ harvesting and this is what happens when their done. It's like a ritual even after Thousands of years they're still eating humans, but now call it a delacacy and called Anthropopaghy.

Untitled_zpsvkrz6lxu.png

By saying that you are deflecting blame and promoting a false equivalency. The facts are that anyone can be a racist. A race that collectively does that and implements racism is far worse than some people being racist.

So when you say something regarding Asians, it's fine. When I say the same thing about other races, it's deflecting blame.

Did I say that whites never oppressed members of other races? Have I tried to deny that? Every comment made is not about the history of racism by whites in the US.

I think A said it very well. And that's he problem with these discussions. The people from any race can be racist claim is consistently used by whites here to defect from the fact that whites enforced their racism by written law and the denied others of equal rights because of it. Just saying people of any race can be racist can't be said without acknowledgement of what whites did is disingenuous. A black person saying whites are devils does not literally deny any white person of equal rights even as it is a racist comment.

Maybe for some. For others, the claim that anyone can be racist is made to counter claims that one must be engaging in systemic racism in order to be a racist.

One can absolutely say that members of any race can be racist without saying anything about white systemic racism. The two are connected but not the same thing.

A black person saying whites are devils does not deny a white person equal rights. A white person doing the same doesn't deny a black person equal rights, either. Calling someone a devil doesn't magically create systemic racism. ;)

Forum List

Back