It Came from Wasilla

Not only is Hussein his middle name....but while he said we couldn't call him that during the election (despite the fact that it is, in reality, his name) he now waves it as a banner.

Likewise...when he was running for office his father was agnostic. Now he's a Muslim. Go figure..

How often do you refer to Dubya as his middle name? Or Clinton as his? Or Reagan as his?

I call bullshit, the only reason Republicans called him Hussein was to try and act like if he was Muslim (they figure that's bad enough). Trying to scare voters isn't a good way to run a party.

Fucking idiot. "Dubya". Know what that is in reference to?

Bush's middle name. Good God you're a pea brain.

Not only is Hussein his middle name....but while he said we couldn't call him that during the election (despite the fact that it is, in reality, his name) he now waves it as a banner.

Likewise...when he was running for office his father was agnostic. Now he's a Muslim. Go figure..

How often do you refer to Dubya as his middle name? Or Clinton as his? Or Reagan as his?

I call bullshit, the only reason Republicans called him Hussein was to try and act like if he was Muslim (they figure that's bad enough). Trying to scare voters isn't a good way to run a party.

You are right. Maybe we should try special interest groups like the Black Panthers or we could try voter fraud. Wait, nevermind, we already have a party that utilizes those tools. Besides, don't you, as a Democrat, feel a bit hypocritical about throwng a jab at the GOP for using scare tactics. After all, it was the Democrats that fne tuned that tactic.

[youtube]object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8NFb-2umvQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8NFb-2umvQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]​

I notice though you didn't respond to any of his other Prez names cause you know you're completely full of shit and he his absolutely right. You NEVER called Clinton Jefferson or Reagan by whatever his middle name is(most don't even know it).

And you call him a pea brain

I notice though you didn't respond to any of his other Prez names cause you know you're completely full of shit and he his absolutely right. You NEVER called Clinton Jefferson or Reagan by whatever his middle name is(most don't even know it).

And you call him a pea brain

Ronald Wilson Reagan if you were wondering.

666, Lulz

You are right. Maybe we should try special interest groups like the Black Panthers or we could try voter fraud. Wait, nevermind, we already have a party that utilizes those tools. Besides, don't you, as a Democrat, feel a bit hypocritical about throwng a jab at the GOP for using scare tactics. After all, it was the Democrats that fne tuned that tactic.

[youtube]object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8NFb-2umvQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8NFb-2umvQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]​

While you're up there on the hill you put yourself on, read under my name:

INDEPENDENT Liberal

*Shakes head*

Don't play stupid by the way, we both know that the Democrats of yesterday are more like the Republicans of today.

:lol: too fucking funny
that IS his middle initial

Yes, I know what Dubya is in reference to. Hence why I didn't say Walker originally. Good god you just pick and choose what to respond to, otherwise you might look even more foolish then you do now.

While you're up there on the hill you put yourself on, read under my name:

INDEPENDENT Liberal

*Shakes head*

Don't play stupid by the way, we both know that the Democrats of yesterday are more like the Republicans of today.

You can call yourself whatever you want, but if it quacks like a duck. And you are correct. The Democrats of yesterday also had more class than the Democrats of today. FAIL. Try again.

The lefts intentions from the day Palin gave her VP candidacy acceptance speech was to destroy her by any means necessary. Mission accomplished, i wish conservatives would just say fuck it and start using the same tactics. How much quicker would the left have destroyed Palin if she had a known prostitute working from her house like say, Barney Frank ? ....... :eusa_whistle:

:lol: too fucking funny
that IS his middle initial

Well Divecon, thank you for that insightful comment. :rolleyes:

Notice all the wacky Republicans ignore the rest of my post because it's correct. Furthermore, I said Dubya because of the reasons I already listed above

You can call yourself whatever you want, but if it quacks like a duck. And you are correct. The Democrats of yesterday also had more class than the Democrats of today.

If you think being racist is classy, well whatever floats your boat.

Yes, I know what Dubya is in reference to. Hence why I didn't say Walker originally. Good god you just pick and choose what to respond to, otherwise you might look even more foolish then you do now.

You asked the question, but the answer was in your own post. You're a fucking idiot. This isn't the brainiest of threads, but you are way out of your depth, all the same.

You can call yourself whatever you want, but if it quacks like a duck. And you are correct. The Democrats of yesterday also had more class than the Democrats of today.

If you think being racist is classy, well whatever floats your boat.

Hey, that was your party, not mine. But go ahead and stereotype all you want if it makes you feel better.

The lefts intentions from the day Palin gave her VP candidacy acceptance speech was to destroy her by any means necessary. Mission accomplished, i wish conservatives would just say fuck it and start using the same tactics. How much quicker would the left have destroyed Palin if she had a known prostitute working from her house like say, Barney Frank ? ....... :eusa_whistle:

OMG a known prostitute :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

There's that "we're a higher moral people" Keep doing it

Hey, that was your party, not mine. But go ahead and stereotype all you want if it makes you feel better.

What don't you understand about the words Independent Liberal? Is it the word Independent that confuses the hell out of you?

Oh, I'm not stereotyping by any means by the way. As you said, if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, well...

You asked the question, but the answer was in your own post. You're a fucking idiot. This isn't the brainiest of threads, but you are way out of your depth, all the same.

Again, you continue to avoid my question in order to try and instigate a flame war. Answer the question Allie, how often did you call Clinton Jefferson? How often do you call Reagan Wilson? Fuck, I never seen one Republican ever call Reagan by Wilson in my entire time posting here and life.

You're a fucking hypocrite, plain and simple.

OMG a known prostitute :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

There's that "we're a higher moral people" Keep doing it
yes, barney franks had a KNOWN male prositute using his Wash DC apartment

No, he's much better at lying than she is. Of course, he has a closer acquaintance with it.

Forum List

Back