Israel’s Dark Age Of Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Irgun was a terrorist organization, and Deir Yassin Massacre is proof of it.
well you said the King David Hotel attack ! that wasn't a terrorist attack
Tell that to wikipedia
The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing[9] Zionist underground organization, the Irgun,
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia
it was a legit military target

Brits granted Jews a promised Israel, and Jews bombed British in the King David Hotel bombing, none the less.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
so you agree it might not be termed a terrorist bombing?

Okay, it's still a scummy thing, so what?

What about it?

The Irgun was a terrorist organization, and Deir Yassin Massacre is proof of it.
Tell that to wikipedia
The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing[9] Zionist underground organization, the Irgun,

Brits granted Jews a promised Israel, and Jews bombed British in the King David Hotel bombing, none the less.

:shutupsmiley:

You old nagbag.

You Dick Licking,Cock Sucking........Cum drinking Twat

Ugh.

I've not had my breakfast yet.
Shit,Sorry....I thought that was your Breakfast,and last nights Dinner too....Like
ILoveIsrael does.....but she demands Fresh Everytime

You must be one of those uncouth louts, wearing a hat full of dangling corks.
Hardly,but each unto his own.....I don't do uncouth but moderate sophistico much like you.....Did You Enjoy Brekkie(Auslang for Breakfast)?????sorry but you do ask for it...st

You mean there is actually something to 'ask' for?

You stole that breakfast abbreviation from your colonial overlords.
NO,only Australia use this expression,and many others like Chrissy Pressy(Christmas Present) and so on,unique to Paradise

IN YOUR DREAMS , MY NON CIRCUMCISED LOOSER. !! GETYOUR SORRY BODY PART OUT OF HERE AND JOIN A PRO NAZI GROUP. !!! :auiqs.jpg:
Thank you for admitting I am not part YET of a "PRO NAZI GROUP"......USE THE VERNACULAR OF DICK,PRICK,COCK ETC<>

Never said you didn’t think like a Nazi, Just think you should officially join. Like the COCKSUCKER you are; Clean your Foreskin

Stop licking yourself:auiqs.jpg:

His tongue's not long enough.
YEP,it's for femme only and quite long enough,so I have been told

Tell that to wikipedia

IT WAS

Can't refute the argument in the OP, so tries to deflect

Zionist logic
Rylah already refuted it with the Arab attacks on Jews in safed in the 1800's. But we know you can't read.
Come on Teddy,considering the enormity of Zionist Terrorist ATTACKS on the Palestinians the Murders and Maimings....The Safed attack was as piss in the ocean by comparison....any violence is BAD, BUT THE ZIONIST TERRORISTS ARE BY FAR THE WORSE,theres were a deliberate attempt to eliminate another race...so that Converts not real Jews could take over their Land

Never said you didn’t think like a Nazi, Just think you should officially join. Like the COCKSUCKER you are; Clean your Foreskin

Ugh.

Shit,Sorry....I thought that was your Breakfast,and last nights Dinner too....Like

Thank you for admitting I am not part YET of a "PRO NAZI GROUP"......USE THE VERNACULAR OF DICK,PRICK,COCK ETC<>

He Wishes , Maybe he needs someone to do it for him. :badgrin::worthless:
The pics you desire would be to big to show width,length and girth..effectively,anyhow the thought of you keeping my prick pic as a bedside companion.....LOL...for when you are in the mood,is just not right...I am not just a piece of meat,but a man...in biblical terms it is know as my Rod of Correction........just sayin st

Last edited:
Tell that to wikipedia

IT WAS
do you not see the words ''military''/''armed forces''??
a terrorist attack is:
a surprise attack involving the deliberate use of violence against civilians in the hope of attaining political or religious aims
since the military/armed forces were located there, it was a legitimate military target--unless someone has other information
terrorist attack - Dictionary Definition
they sent warnings before the attack!
The Etzel maintains that it called warnings in to the hotel three times, telling them to evacuate the entire building.
My 91-Year-Old Grandfather Helped Blow Up the King David Hotel on July 22, 1946

Ugh.

Hardly,but each unto his own.....I don't do uncouth but moderate sophistico much like you.....Did You Enjoy Brekkie(Auslang for Breakfast)?????sorry but you do ask for it...st

You mean there is actually something to 'ask' for?

You stole that breakfast abbreviation from your colonial overlords.
NO,only Australia use this expression,and many others like Chrissy Pressy(Christmas Present) and so on,unique to Paradise

NOT true.

Ugh.

The pics you desire would be to big to show width,length and girth..effectively,anyhow the thought of you keeping my prick pic as a bedside companion.....LOL...for when you are in the mood,is just not right...I am not just a piece of meat,but a man...in biblical terms it is know as my Rod of Correction........just sayin st

Do you wear flip flops too?

Ugh.

did you mean a pair of thongs?

did you mean a pair of thongs?

No.

Zionist Jews introduced terrorism in the Middle East, built Israel with it, and is taking the world for a ride using it.

The hotel after the bombing

Their first major salvo came when they bombed the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, Palestine on July 22nd, 1946. It was carried out by Jewish terrorists under theIrgun name.....

1946? LOL!!!
What is FUNNY ABOUT THE BOMBING OF A HOTEL BY TERRORIST ZIONIST SHITHEADS???????????

It is funny that the anti-semites have to go back so far to try to make an equivalence to the murderous muslim terrorists of today, while ignoring oceans of terror and war from the other side.

You wpuld like me to forget about the ANIMALS IN THE ZIONIST TERRORIST GROUPS,PRE AND AFTER THE ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL and since,THESE VILE VERMIN GOT AWAY WITH MURDER,YOUR PIG IGNORANT ONE LINER,WANT US TO FORGIVE OR FORGET THE PAST.................THE IRONY HERE YOU MORON,IS THAT IT IS YOU CULTISTS THAT CONTINUALLY BRING UP YOUR PAST,TO TRY TO GLEAN SYMPATHY....WHAT A HYPOCRITE YOU ARE....WHY DO THE WORDS ZIONIST AND NAZI COME SUDDENLY TO MIND???I REMEMBER THEY BOTH COLLABORATED WITH EACH OTHER TO SEND JEWS TO THE GAS CHARNELS.

YOU MAY FORGET,WE DO NOT

Well, we won't forget that you don't forget, or forgive, ever.

And we will be ready for you.

You really don't have anything to do more rewarding them sending your young off to die in large numbers?

The Unemployed Pollack speaks again. What is your “ excuse” for The Hebron Massacre and other events that happened before WW 11?:asshole:
Don't ask him these technical questions, he has a very limited knowledge of actual history.

What else would you expect from an out of work Pollack whose father taught him to hate Jews?:yes_text12: :boohoo:

You are clearly a very nasty, desperate, and dumb Jew.

You don't even engage in any kind of debate, nor intelligent discussion, but you merely start Chimping out with nasty, vindictive, vendetta mockery.

You can't help yourself, you aren't quite Human yet.

“ Zionists” claim that nobody was there before 1948? Lol In your warped Pollack mind that means that Hebron and other events didn’t
Happen? Typical Pollack Mentality.

You are the one who is very desperate, hateful, dumb and UNEMPLOYED who claims that Poles (lol) helped the Jews during WW11 and the Jews helped Hitler. Like father, like son.:asshole:
YOU ARE IGNORANT OF THE FACTS...IN OTHER WORDS YOU ARE TALKING ZIONIST SHIT AS USUAL.....ZIONIST ARE RENOWN FOR BEING LIARS AND YOU ARE A CLASSIC EXAMPLE
But Balestinians and other garden variety Islamists are known to be such truthful, honest, beaceful, moral, sane, rational, ethical beoble, right? Riiiiiiiight.

1946? LOL!!!
What is FUNNY ABOUT THE BOMBING OF A HOTEL BY TERRORIST ZIONIST SHITHEADS???????????

The bombing came AFTER th
“ Zionists” claim that nobody was there before 1948? Lol In your warped Pollack mind that means that Hebron and other events didn’t
Happen? Typical Pollack Mentality.

You are the one who is very desperate, hateful, dumb and UNEMPLOYED who claims that Poles (lol) helped the Jews during WW11 and the Jews helped Hitler. Like father, like son.:asshole:
YOU ARE IGNORANT OF THE FACTS...IN OTHER WORDS YOU ARE TALKING ZIONIST SHIT AS USUAL.....ZIONIST ARE RENOWN FOR BEING LIARS AND YOU ARE A CLASSIC EXAMPLE

YOu are ignorant of the facts, you ignorant Anti Semetic piece of SHIT. The incident happened in 1946, way after Hebron and other massacres!
It was done because the British invaded the Jewish quarter stealing documents and the Israelis warned everybody to get out YOU PIECE OF LYING SHIT, HATE, and IGNORANCE !!!!! :cul2::cul2:
YOU ARE IGNORANT OF THE TRUTH,WHO'S SURPRISED....YOU HAVE SELF LOATHING And hate semitic jews and semitic Palestinians....YOU ARE NOTHING BUT ZIONIST DEFECATION.....The Bombing was a TERRORIST ACT>>>>>>>YOU FILTH THINK YOU CAN ALTER HISTORY,IT IS YOU WHO IS Anti semitic,YOU ARE NOT A REAL JEWISH PERSON,ANYWAY......JUST A GYPO CONVERT,YOU HAVE NOT REASON TO BE IN PALESTINE AT ALL

Let it all hang out!

:Boom2:

Feel the love. :blowup:
You Zionists don't LOVE,they only HATE.....I have more Claim to The Holy Land than all the Synthetic Zionists put Together.....All you understand IS WEAPONS AND BOMBS....Zionist Israel...TO WORLDS FIRST TERRORISTS,AND STILL ARE
Honestly? "Zionists don't love, they just hate"...where do you come up with this shiite? Do you even stop and think once in a while, in your drunken tirade on $5 whiskey, what exactly is this garbage you are posting on the internet?

Don't worry. I won't be grovelling.
You haven't met me yet,you would be surprised........I am a very nice person and man!!!!!!!!!!!!!so Jah Sayeth and many others

What do you mean, YET?

A man, you say?

:777:
YET...was a figure of speech.......I am not intending to Troll or Stalk you Mindful...LOL,

A Man,yes I certainly am....with all my Faults....LOL...steve

According to Trudeau, you're no man.
Really!!!!!! Then Bend Down Low Let Me Show You What I know...LOL
Oh oh ladies, get your microcopes and tweezers out....

Perhaps the most selectively biased reading of history in the history of this forum.

And that's saying something.

Just another antisemitic hate fest. That we've seen.

Fail.

I guess the truth is an "Anti-Semitic hate fest"

The Unemployed Pollack speaks again. What is your “ excuse” for The Hebron Massacre and other events that happened before WW 11?:asshole:

Zionists say there were no Palestinians before Israel, but then Palestinians committed Hebron Massacre before WW2?

So, which is it?

It's all about getting yours at all costs, you Zionists are foul, nasty, people who will lie, manipulate, and do anything dirty it takes to support your cause at all costs.
The "Palestinians" were Jews who lived in the region. In the 1920's and before, calling an Arab Muslim a Palestinian would be considered an insult because it meant you were calling him / her a Jew. "Palestine" is a Christian European name for the region that the Ottomans Muslims called Southern Syria for the last 700 years.

Free history lesson.

Free history lesson, Jews were a minority in the region from the 1500's to the 1900's.
Yeah, 'cause they were invaded by Christians and Muslims over the centuries, ya dumbarse!

17528230-cartoon-illustration-of-a-light-bulb-with-an-idea.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back