Israel’s Dark Age Of Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Zionists don't LOVE,they only HATE.....I have more Claim to The Holy Land than all the Synthetic Zionists put Together.....All you understand IS WEAPONS AND BOMBS....Zionist Israel...TO WORLDS FIRST TERRORISTS,AND STILL ARE

Go for it, babe!

Woo Hoo.
I can in all honesty Mindful moreover Help Traumatized Jews......as my parents REFUSED CHILD MUTILATION when I was a Baby,I feel justified in Stopping this practice of Male Circumcision (or Ringed and Peeled to the less educated,.. Mindful)............I do hate the thought of, Mindful....Obsequious Grovelling Zionists,at my feet,calling out Our God at me...I do have a modicome of Self Respect..steve..have a gooday
You Zionists don't LOVE,they only HATE.....I have more Claim to The Holy Land than all the Synthetic Zionists put Together.....All you understand IS WEAPONS AND BOMBS....Zionist Israel...TO WORLDS FIRST TERRORISTS,AND STILL ARE

Go for it, babe!

Woo Hoo.
I can in all honesty Mindful moreover Help Traumatized Jews......as my parents REFUSED CHILD MUTILATION when I was a Baby,I feel justified in Stopping this practice of Male Circumcision (or Ringed and Peeled to the less educated,.. Mindful)............I do hate the thought of, Mindful....Obsequious Grovelling Zionists,at my feet,calling out Our God at me...I do have a modicome of Self Respect..steve..have a gooday

So. THAT’s his problem. Either women ( or men) complaining or it gets in the way. He hasn’t condemned Muslim Female Circumcision. What would you expect from an Anti Semetic piece of Shit?? :boo_hoo14:BTW, most Muslims ( not all) are also
Circumcised. The practice is called Khitan. Of course you are too uneducated and full of hate to know any better.

I GAVE YOU AN ACCURATE ACCOUNT AND THE truth,you ZIONISTS DON"T DO TRUTH BUT ABUSE AND WHEN I OR OTHER RESPOND IN KIND>>>>YOU WEEP YOU CREEP and say.....theliq IS ANTI-SEMITIC...you are a creep and can NEVER BE SEMITIC,YOU LIKE OTHERS ARE JUST CONVERTED GYPO;S PARADING AROUND AS IF YOU WERE REAL....WHAT IS IT LIKE BEING A FAKE,PRETENDING TO BE A REAL SEMITIC JEWISH PERSON...YOU ARE JUST A SYNTHETIC FAKE,

I GAVE YOU AN ACCURATE ACCOUNT ABOUT THE KING DAVID HOTEL, HEBRON,AND OTHER TERROR ATTACKS THAT HAPPENED WAY BEFORE 1948!!!! YOU AND ALL THE OTHER SCUMBAG HATERS MOUTH OFF WITH YOUR PSYCHOTIC ANTISEMETIC VENOM .
The difference between them and you is; THEY HAVE A JOB !!!! :boobies:

TYPICAL ZIONIST LOSER,my WAGE BILL FOR A MONTH WOULD BE MORE THAN YOU COULD EARN IN 10 YEARS...i AM NOT AN ANTI-SEMITE LIKE YOU,BUT I AM TOTALLY ANTI-ZIONIST,SO TAKE YOUR SORRY GYPO ASS AND GET OUT OF HERE

Terrorism was introduced long before any Zionist ever shot a bullet:

Written by a Palestinian Jew of Safed about the Arab massacres of 1834:

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...
On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...
The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaaron 1800-1873
REALLY R,you are being completely DEICTFUL,I really expect better from you of all people..steve

The usual nonsense...not to mention it was a joint British-Arab invasion, and that they tried to impose an Arabian monarchy.

Q. How many Arab Pogroms have occurred is Syria-Palestine against Jews before a Zionist ever shot a bullet?

O Ryh how simple you are(in a nice way)...you continually try to set me up for a fall,,,take care steve
How simple it is to expose Your double standards (though doubt You have any):
Praise Jihadis who send their kids to explode in a pizzeria and condemn Jews who resisted this Disneyland.

Q. So what part about Arab Pogroms was incorrect?
YOU BOASTING ZIONIST,YOU BOASTING MURDERERS YOU'LL NEVER CONQUER ME OR THE PALESTINIANS

Is it the 3rd time You're unable to answer a question?

:bigboy:

Go for it, babe!

Woo Hoo.
Go for it, babe!

Woo Hoo.

So. THAT’s his problem. Either women ( or men) complaining or it gets in the way. He hasn’t condemned Muslim Female Circumcision. What would you expect from an Anti Semetic piece of Shit?? :boo_hoo14:BTW, most Muslims ( not all) are also
Circumcised. The practice is called Khitan. Of course you are too uneducated and full of hate to know any better.

I GAVE YOU AN ACCURATE ACCOUNT AND THE truth,you ZIONISTS DON"T DO TRUTH BUT ABUSE AND WHEN I OR OTHER RESPOND IN KIND>>>>YOU WEEP YOU CREEP and say.....theliq IS ANTI-SEMITIC...you are a creep and can NEVER BE SEMITIC,YOU LIKE OTHERS ARE JUST CONVERTED GYPO;S PARADING AROUND AS IF YOU WERE REAL....WHAT IS IT LIKE BEING A FAKE,PRETENDING TO BE A REAL SEMITIC JEWISH PERSON...YOU ARE JUST A SYNTHETIC FAKE,

I GAVE YOU AN ACCURATE ACCOUNT ABOUT THE KING DAVID HOTEL, HEBRON,AND OTHER TERROR ATTACKS THAT HAPPENED WAY BEFORE 1948!!!! YOU AND ALL THE OTHER SCUMBAG HATERS MOUTH OFF WITH YOUR PSYCHOTIC ANTISEMETIC VENOM .

TYPICAL ZIONIST LOSER,my WAGE BILL FOR A MONTH WOULD BE MORE THAN YOU COULD EARN IN 10 YEARS...i AM NOT AN ANTI-SEMITE LIKE YOU,BUT I AM TOTALLY ANTI-ZIONIST,SO TAKE YOUR SORRY GYPO ASS AND GET OUT OF HERE

IN YOUR DREAMS , MY NON CIRCUMCISED LOOSER. !! GETYOUR SORRY BODY PART OUT OF HERE AND JOIN A PRO NAZI GROUP. !!! :auiqs.jpg:

IN YOUR DREAMS , MY NON CIRCUMCISED LOOSER. !! GETYOUR SORRY BODY PART OUT OF HERE AND JOIN A PRO NAZI GROUP. !!! :auiqs.jpg:
Thank you for admitting I am not part YET of a "PRO NAZI GROUP"......USE THE VERNACULAR OF DICK,PRICK,COCK ETC<>

Thank you for admitting I am not part YET of a "PRO NAZI GROUP"......USE THE VERNACULAR OF DICK,PRICK,COCK ETC<>

Yeah. All three of them.

Never said you didn’t think like a Nazi, Just think you should officially join. Like the COCKSUCKER you are; Clean your Foreskin

Yeah. All three of them.
HUH try 306...........

Never said you didn’t think like a Nazi, Just think you should officially join. Like the COCKSUCKER you are; Clean your Foreskin
You Dick Licking,Cock Sucking........Cum drinking Twat

Ugh.

I've not had my breakfast yet.

Ugh.

He's practicing his Muslim version of a Bar Mitzvah speech.

Ugh.

He's practicing his Muslim version of a Bar Mitzvah speech.
been to a few Indie and always Enjoy Them

Ugh.

Shit,Sorry....I thought that was your Breakfast,and last nights Dinner too....Like
ILoveIsrael does.....but she demands Fresh Everytime

Ugh.

Shit,Sorry....I thought that was your Breakfast,and last nights Dinner too....Like

You must be one of those uncouth louts, wearing a hat full of dangling corks.

Ugh.

Hardly,but each unto his own.....I don't do uncouth but moderate sophistico much like you.....Did You Enjoy Brekkie(Auslang for Breakfast)?????sorry but you do ask for it...st

Ugh.

Hardly,but each unto his own.....I don't do uncouth but moderate sophistico much like you.....Did You Enjoy Brekkie(Auslang for Breakfast)?????sorry but you do ask for it...st

You mean there is actually something to 'ask' for?

You stole that breakfast abbreviation from your colonial overlords.

Stop licking yourself:auiqs.jpg:

His tongue's not long enough.

Ugh.

His tongue's not long enough.

He Wishes , Maybe he needs someone to do it for him. :badgrin::worthless:

What about the Irgun's Deir Yassin Massacre?

What about it?

The Irgun was a terrorist organization, and Deir Yassin Massacre is proof of it.
well you said the King David Hotel attack ! that wasn't a terrorist attack
Tell that to wikipedia
The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing[9] Zionist underground organization, the Irgun,
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia
it was a legit military target

Brits granted Jews a promised Israel, and Jews bombed British in the King David Hotel bombing, none the less.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

What about it?

The Irgun was a terrorist organization, and Deir Yassin Massacre is proof of it.
well you said the King David Hotel attack ! that wasn't a terrorist attack
Tell that to wikipedia
The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing[9] Zionist underground organization, the Irgun,
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia
it was a legit military target

Brits granted Jews a promised Israel, and Jews bombed British in the King David Hotel bombing, none the less.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
so you agree it might not be termed a terrorist bombing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back