Israel’s Dark Age Of Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorism was introduced long before any Zionist ever shot a bullet:

Written by a Palestinian Jew of Safed about the Arab massacres of 1834:

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...
On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...
The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaaron 1800-1873
REALLY R,you are being completely DEICTFUL,I really expect better from you of all people..steve

The usual nonsense...not to mention it was a joint British-Arab invasion, and that they tried to impose an Arabian monarchy.

Q. How many Arab Pogroms have occurred is Syria-Palestine against Jews before a Zionist ever shot a bullet?

O Ryh how simple you are(in a nice way)...you continually try to set me up for a fall,,,take care steve
How simple it is to expose Your double standards (though doubt You have any):
Praise Jihadis who send their kids to explode in a pizzeria and condemn Jews who resisted this Disneyland.

Q. So what part about Arab Pogroms was incorrect?
YOU BOASTING ZIONIST,YOU BOASTING MURDERERS YOU'LL NEVER CONQUER ME OR THE PALESTINIANS
OfF YOuR mEdS AgAIn?

Ugh.

I've not had my breakfast yet.
Shit,Sorry....I thought that was your Breakfast,and last nights Dinner too....Like
ILoveIsrael does.....but she demands Fresh Everytime

You must be one of those uncouth louts, wearing a hat full of dangling corks.
You Dick Licking,Cock Sucking........Cum drinking Twat

Stop licking yourself:auiqs.jpg:

His tongue's not long enough.

He Wishes , Maybe he needs someone to do it for him. :badgrin::worthless:
The pics you desire would be to big to show width,length and girth..effectively,anyhow the thought of you keeping my prick pic as a bedside companion.....LOL...for when you are in the mood,is just not right...I am not just a piece of meat,but a man...in biblical terms it is know as my Rod of Correction........just sayin st

Do you wear flip flops too?
They are called Thongs,only people that cannot wear them properly call them flip-flops...FLIP-FLOP

Zionist Jews introduced terrorism in the Middle East, built Israel with it, and is taking the world for a ride using it.

The hotel after the bombing

Their first major salvo came when they bombed the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, Palestine on July 22nd, 1946. It was carried out by Jewish terrorists under theIrgun name.....

1946? LOL!!!
What is FUNNY ABOUT THE BOMBING OF A HOTEL BY TERRORIST ZIONIST SHITHEADS???????????

It is funny that the anti-semites have to go back so far to try to make an equivalence to the murderous muslim terrorists of today, while ignoring oceans of terror and war from the other side.

You wpuld like me to forget about the ANIMALS IN THE ZIONIST TERRORIST GROUPS,PRE AND AFTER THE ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL and since,THESE VILE VERMIN GOT AWAY WITH MURDER,YOUR PIG IGNORANT ONE LINER,WANT US TO FORGIVE OR FORGET THE PAST.................THE IRONY HERE YOU MORON,IS THAT IT IS YOU CULTISTS THAT CONTINUALLY BRING UP YOUR PAST,TO TRY TO GLEAN SYMPATHY....WHAT A HYPOCRITE YOU ARE....WHY DO THE WORDS ZIONIST AND NAZI COME SUDDENLY TO MIND???I REMEMBER THEY BOTH COLLABORATED WITH EACH OTHER TO SEND JEWS TO THE GAS CHARNELS.

YOU MAY FORGET,WE DO NOT

Well, we won't forget that you don't forget, or forgive, ever.

And we will be ready for you.

You really don't have anything to do more rewarding them sending your young off to die in large numbers?
I NEVER FORGIVE MURDERING ZIONISTS,AND CRIMES AGAINT HUMANITY...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REMINDING ME AND EVERYONE ON HERE...steven

1946? LOL!!!
What is FUNNY ABOUT THE BOMBING OF A HOTEL BY TERRORIST ZIONIST SHITHEADS???????????

It is funny that the anti-semites have to go back so far to try to make an equivalence to the murderous muslim terrorists of today, while ignoring oceans of terror and war from the other side.

You wpuld like me to forget about the ANIMALS IN THE ZIONIST TERRORIST GROUPS,PRE AND AFTER THE ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL and since,THESE VILE VERMIN GOT AWAY WITH MURDER,YOUR PIG IGNORANT ONE LINER,WANT US TO FORGIVE OR FORGET THE PAST.................THE IRONY HERE YOU MORON,IS THAT IT IS YOU CULTISTS THAT CONTINUALLY BRING UP YOUR PAST,TO TRY TO GLEAN SYMPATHY....WHAT A HYPOCRITE YOU ARE....WHY DO THE WORDS ZIONIST AND NAZI COME SUDDENLY TO MIND???I REMEMBER THEY BOTH COLLABORATED WITH EACH OTHER TO SEND JEWS TO THE GAS CHARNELS.

YOU MAY FORGET,WE DO NOT

You really don't have anything to do more rewarding them sending your young off to die in large numbers?
I NEVER FORGIVE MURDERING ZIONISTS,AND CRIMES AGAINT HUMANITY...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REMINDING ME AND EVERYONE ON HERE...steven

Totally meaningless statement..

You haven't met me yet,you would be surprised........I am a very nice person and man!!!!!!!!!!!!!so Jah Sayeth and many others

What do you mean, YET?

A man, you say?

:777:
YET...was a figure of speech.......I am not intending to Troll or Stalk you Mindful...LOL,

A Man,yes I certainly am....with all my Faults....LOL...steve

According to Trudeau, you're no man.
Really!!!!!! Then Bend Down Low Let Me Show You What I know...LOL
Oh oh ladies, get your microcopes and tweezers out....
Wrong Again Rouds,just Eye Drops should be enough,because their eyes will be watering...Like you I may have have to give myself a Chinese name..I think "Won Haung Lo'' would be appropriate....our Meetantooveg...LOL.....too cute...st

The bombing came AFTER th
YOU ARE IGNORANT OF THE FACTS...IN OTHER WORDS YOU ARE TALKING ZIONIST SHIT AS USUAL.....ZIONIST ARE RENOWN FOR BEING LIARS AND YOU ARE A CLASSIC EXAMPLE

YOu are ignorant of the facts, you ignorant Anti Semetic piece of SHIT. The incident happened in 1946, way after Hebron and other massacres!
It was done because the British invaded the Jewish quarter stealing documents and the Israelis warned everybody to get out YOU PIECE OF LYING SHIT, HATE, and IGNORANCE !!!!! :cul2::cul2:
YOU ARE IGNORANT OF THE TRUTH,WHO'S SURPRISED....YOU HAVE SELF LOATHING And hate semitic jews and semitic Palestinians....YOU ARE NOTHING BUT ZIONIST DEFECATION.....The Bombing was a TERRORIST ACT>>>>>>>YOU FILTH THINK YOU CAN ALTER HISTORY,IT IS YOU WHO IS Anti semitic,YOU ARE NOT A REAL JEWISH PERSON,ANYWAY......JUST A GYPO CONVERT,YOU HAVE NOT REASON TO BE IN PALESTINE AT ALL

Let it all hang out!

:Boom2:

Feel the love. :blowup:
You Zionists don't LOVE,they only HATE.....I have more Claim to The Holy Land than all the Synthetic Zionists put Together.....All you understand IS WEAPONS AND BOMBS....Zionist Israel...TO WORLDS FIRST TERRORISTS,AND STILL ARE
Honestly? "Zionists don't love, they just hate"...where do you come up with this shiite? Do you even stop and think once in a while, in your drunken tirade on $5 whiskey, what exactly is this garbage you are posting on the internet?
HOW DARE YOU Rouds....it is $85 Whiskey..steve

YOU MAY FORGET,WE DO NOT

To you the Guilty,what else can you say than corrupt DENIAL....You are a Disgraceful Pussie

YOU MAY FORGET,WE DO NOT

To you the Guilty,what else can you say than corrupt DENIAL....You are a Disgraceful Pussie

If you want to play; not here.

Our guardians provided a kindergarten section.

1946? LOL!!!

YOU MAY FORGET,WE DO NOT

Got it, peace is out of the question. No peace treaty will be respected by your side. Any attempt at peaceful co-existence is a fool's errand.

Would you like to admit that mass genocide of jews is your goal? And could you please share what other groups are on your kill list?

What do you mean, YET?

A man, you say?

:777:
YET...was a figure of speech.......I am not intending to Troll or Stalk you Mindful...LOL,

A Man,yes I certainly am....with all my Faults....LOL...steve

According to Trudeau, you're no man.
Really!!!!!! Then Bend Down Low Let Me Show You What I know...LOL
Oh oh ladies, get your microcopes and tweezers out....
Wrong Again Rouds,just Eye Drops should be enough,because their eyes will be watering...Like you I may have have to give myself a Chinese name..I think "Won Haung Lo'' would be appropriate....our Meetantooveg...LOL.....too cute...st
I think you are confusing laughing with mouth watering. You can always say you were in the pool. :lmao:

The bombing came AFTER th
YOu are ignorant of the facts, you ignorant Anti Semetic piece of SHIT. The incident happened in 1946, way after Hebron and other massacres!
It was done because the British invaded the Jewish quarter stealing documents and the Israelis warned everybody to get out YOU PIECE OF LYING SHIT, HATE, and IGNORANCE !!!!! :cul2::cul2:
YOU ARE IGNORANT OF THE TRUTH,WHO'S SURPRISED....YOU HAVE SELF LOATHING And hate semitic jews and semitic Palestinians....YOU ARE NOTHING BUT ZIONIST DEFECATION.....The Bombing was a TERRORIST ACT>>>>>>>YOU FILTH THINK YOU CAN ALTER HISTORY,IT IS YOU WHO IS Anti semitic,YOU ARE NOT A REAL JEWISH PERSON,ANYWAY......JUST A GYPO CONVERT,YOU HAVE NOT REASON TO BE IN PALESTINE AT ALL

Let it all hang out!

You Zionists don't LOVE,they only HATE.....I have more Claim to The Holy Land than all the Synthetic Zionists put Together.....All you understand IS WEAPONS AND BOMBS....Zionist Israel...TO WORLDS FIRST TERRORISTS,AND STILL ARE
Honestly? "Zionists don't love, they just hate"...where do you come up with this shiite? Do you even stop and think once in a while, in your drunken tirade on $5 whiskey, what exactly is this garbage you are posting on the internet?
Yes of course, after a few drinks you'll see an 8 before the 5.

Let it all hang out!

OUTSTANDINGLY BRILLIANT....Rouds,LOL steve

Let it all hang out!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
Where's the Whiskey Hummmmm,I suppose I'm just munching on the MASH here Rouds,yet another Beauty...LOL...steve

tenor.gif
Where's the Whiskey Hummmmm,I suppose I'm just munching on the MASH here Rouds,yet another Beauty...LOL...steve
Does Australia have a well known domestic brand like Johnny Walker or McCallen?

Besides what's a Muslim like you doing drinking alcohol, it's haram! Wait till I tell your Imam, you'll be banned from the mosque.

tenor.gif

Besides what's a Muslim like you doing drinking alcohol, it's haram! Wait till I tell your Imam, you'll be banned from the mosque.
Australia has EVERY BRAND UNDER THE SUN,IN ALL BOOZE...YOU NAME IT WE MAKE OR HAVE IT .....We are renown for our Wines and Beers.......For you we do casks of wine 4 litres for around $20 bucks...and it is excellent quality whites and reds and rose.

Maybe I could send you some,you could tuck the cast under your robe at the Synoguoge

Johnny Walker Blue Lable,Glenfiddish,Dewars and Grouse Whiskey's are popular here.....we also like Tennesse type American Mash.st

tenor.gif

Australia has EVERY BRAND UNDER THE SUN,IN ALL BOOZE...YOU NAME IT WE MAKE OR HAVE IT .....We are renown for our Wines and Beers.......For you we do casks of wine 4 litres for around $20 bucks...and it is excellent quality whites and reds and rose.

Maybe I could send you some,you could tuck the cast under your robe at the Synoguoge

Johnny Walker Blue Lable,Glenfiddish,Dewars and Grouse Whiskey's are popular here.....we also like Tennesse type American Mash.st
I meant does Australia make its own whiskey, kangaroo brain. Besides Jews don't wear "robes" in synagogues, unlike the mosque you go to.

tenor.gif

I meant does Australia make its own whiskey, kangaroo brain. Besides Jews don't wear "robes" in synagogues, unlike the mosque you go to.

:laughing0301:

tenor.gif

Good point,Brandy yes but no mentionable Whiskey.....No robes,thanks for the enlightenment,well I'll put it on tap for you but ensure you have a safety rail to prevent you from falling,whilst staggering out of the Synogouge....Pissed Rouds

Good point,Brandy yes but no mentionable Whiskey.....No robes,thanks for the enlightenment,well I'll put it on tap for you but ensure you have a safety rail to prevent you from falling,whilst staggering out of the Synogouge....Pissed Rouds

Are you trying to say you're fat, therefore need to wear a robe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back