Israelis to start WarIII!

poor Peeballs its the best he can do Ok fellow jews lets get back to our GREAT CONSPIRACY

JERUSALEM - The Israeli government is distancing itself from a filmmaker whose movie ridiculing the Prophet Muhammad sparked a deadly riot at an American consulate in Libya, but says it will be "vigilant" at its diplomatic offices overseas.

The movie, "Innocence of Muslims," was produced by Sam Bacile, a 56-year-old California real estate developer who has said he's both Israeli and American. The film depicts Muhammad as a fraud, womanizer and madman.

Protesters offended by the movie stormed the U.S. consulate in the Libyan city of Benghazi late Tuesday, killing the ambassador and three other Americans.

Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor said Wednesday the film "has nothing to do whatsoever with Israel." Still, he said Israel will "have to be vigilant."

He would not say whether any extra precautions were taken.

I think and believe that Israel through surrogate like you in America are trying to goad America into attacking Israel's enemies and starting a ME War that may start WWIII. Israel's aggression agaist Muslims has already given us 9'11, Iraq, Afghanistan and soon more wars in the ME.

As for you little effeminate princess beating you would be taking advantage of a sissy.

Then why do you fail so consistently, Princess?
Certainly you are welcome to your opinions but even you must admit they are nothing more than the braying of a monumentally ignorant jackass.

I think and believe that Israel through surrogate like you in America are trying to goad America into attacking Israel's enemies and starting a ME War that may start WWIII. Israel's aggression agaist Muslims has already given us 9'11, Iraq, Afghanistan and soon more wars in the ME.

As for you little effeminate princess beating you would be taking advantage of a sissy.

Certainly you are welcome to your opinions but even you must admit they are nothing more than the braying of a monumentally ignorant jackass.

It is your braying like a jackass with your Israeli/American cohort that caused those deaths of true Americans in...Libya

Last edited:

It is your braying like a jackass with your Israeli/American cohort that caused those deaths of true Americans in Lybya...

Wrong again peeballs----it is people of YOUR ILK who murdered chris stevens and people of YOUR ILK responsible for the genocide of more than 100 million in the past single century

It is your braying like a jackass with your Israeli/American cohort that caused those deaths of true Americans in...Libya
Perhaps it is Pbel and others who think like he does who are responsible for the deaths of the Americans because they are always giving the radical Muslims a pass and can't wait to blame everything on the Jews. Isn't anyone here going to apologize for jumping right on the original story and braying that it was a Jew who did that film instead of the Egyptian Copt who actually was behind it (as it turns out) and also braying that the Jews are going to start World War III. Pbel certainly did his amount of braying. There are sources that the Ambassador was raped before he was killed. Will Pbel et al blame this on the Jews also if the story turns out to be true?

Hoss wrong holiday------Passover is the holiday of MIRACLES
----and Chanukah ---sorta Its Rosh Ha Shanah coming up-----that you consider asking peeballs to apologize for his libels and lies------is------well...........a bit silly

Forum List

Back