Israelis Hurl Racial Insults At Macy Gray Over Palestine Comment

Those comments were terrible.

Lonestar Logic is a babbling troll, criticism of how Israelis treat Palestinians is no excuse to use racial slurs against the person who made them, but Israelis racism directed at blacks is nothing new, Ethiopian Jews who emigrated to Israel have complained of racism as well as Arab Israelis.

Lonestar Logic is a babbling troll, criticism of how Israelis treat Palestinians is no excuse to use racial slurs against the person who made them, but Israelis racism directed at blacks is nothing new, Ethiopian Jews who emigrated to Israel have complained of racism as well as Arab Israelis.

Meh, racists are always disgusting... whatever their color.

Israelis racism directed at blacks is nothing new, Ethiopian Jews who emigrated to Israel have complained of racism as well as Arab Israelis.

Jews are human. Racism is world wide. Expect Israeli Jews to have some as well. Expect some Israeli Arabs to have some as well. Expect every peoples to have subsets of racists as well as singular people who are racist and bigoted.

For we are all human and have all the same foibles that every other human, or group of humans has.

Lonestar Logic is a babbling troll, criticism of how Israelis treat Palestinians is no excuse to use racial slurs against the person who made them.

I see no racial slurs
Israelis Hurl Racial Insults At Macy Gray | News One

Will the ADL and AIPAC being consistent and denounce these actions by Israelis?

Who the hell is Macy gray and why should I care?

Apparently the dumb bitch started the shit in the first place.

Where's the racism in Lonestar_Logic's statements?

Regarding the post and Macy?

When one starts hurling epithets and insults they might well expect something in return.

Lonestar Logic is a babbling troll, criticism of how Israelis treat Palestinians is no excuse to use racial slurs against the person who made them.

I see no racial slurs

When one starts hurling epithets and insults they might well expect something in return.

I never accused LonestarRetard of making racial slurs, I was referring to the dumb Israelis who made racial slurs.

If you want to sell a whole bunch of overpriced tickets and THEN slander an entire country providing the antisemitic crowd another ignorant plug, you better be prepared for some backlash!

If you where going to publically slander Israel, do it before you slander the people who purchased your tickets.

It would be like a White singer selling a tickets to South Africa and then after that asking her white fans if she should cancel the trip because of how those "*******" treat the White South Africans!

I see no racial slurs

I never accused LonestarRetard of making racial slurs, I was referring to the dumb Israelis who made racial slurs.

And your attack of Lonestar is different how?

Sigh...

OK

Fuckin A.:clap2:

When you criticize black racism, let me know. Maybe at that point, I'll take your faux outrage as something more than whining.

How can he criticize it when he is a part of it?

Sorry white boy, I don't need you or any other whites to tell me or any other blacks which blacks they should look up to. Get that through your thick skull, praise your well trained Negro lapdogs and house slaves, but don't hold them up as examples for other blacks.

Sorry white boy, I don't need you or any other whites to tell me or any other blacks which blacks they should look up to. Get that through your thick skull, praise your well trained Negro lapdogs and house slaves, but don't hold them up as examples for other blacks.

Which was the reason for my sigh...

When I sigh, it means that I'm pretty much done attempting to have someone see the point I am trying to make.

Which was the agenda for the initial post.

Pot/Kettle

She should have a concert for the Palestinians in the Gaza.

Forum List

Back