Israeli Security Experts: “America Needs A Border Wall”

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

ME:
More than 2,000 illegal immigrants are interdicted daily (not counting the “get-aways”) coming across the southern border. The Democrats do not disagree. Of course we need a wall. Question: Who agrees that Trump would give the Dems much of what they want if they just gave him the wall, and that they are actually hurting themselves by not giving him this one win?

Israel should decline the $$$$ we give them and pay for it.

• Banned
Border fence in Israel cut illegal immigration by 99 percent, GOP senator says
GOP senator says Israel border fence cut illegal immigration

Johnson’s statement is accurate, but needs additional information. We rate it Mostly True.

tom-mostlytrue.jpg

• Banned
Whatever it takes to keep the Barbarians south of the border.

Your post is just childish stupidity.

We welcome immigrants to American, as long as they come here legally. We do not welcome people who break the law and illegally sneak across the border.

I know this is a difficult concept for Liberals since they are a lawless mob, but those are the facts.

• Banned

ME:
More than 2,000 illegal immigrants are interdicted daily (not counting the “get-aways”) coming across the southern border. The Democrats do not disagree. Of course we need a wall. Question: Who agrees that Trump would give the Dems much of what they want if they just gave him the wall, and that they are actually hurting themselves by not giving him this one win?

On a related note:

Whatever it takes to keep the Barbarians south of the border.

Your post is just childish stupidity...
Quite possibly, but no worse than the full-on Liberal Retard approach - open borders and surrender of national sovereignty.

...We welcome immigrants to American, as long as they come here legally. We do not welcome people who break the law and illegally sneak across the border...
We welcome whom we choose to admit; nothing more.

...I know this is a difficult concept for Liberals since they are a lawless mob, but those are the facts.
Liberal? Man-oh-man are you barkin' up the wrong tree with that, you silly person.

ME:

They would know, we already paid for theirs.

it is a BIG MISTAKE to mention that which Israeli security experts advise------
big mistake--------big.............

ME:

Who knew Israel had their borders protected by 40' concrete walls.

Isreal is an apartheid country . And it’s the size of a postage stamp .

A sea to sea 1400 mile US border is a waste of money .

Israel should decline the $$$$ we give them and pay for it.
You should keep your ignorant piehole clammed up

oh thats right, you dont want to pay taxes to pay for ANYTHING ....

Certainly not for the FREE healthcare and FREE college for illegals, dumbass.

No one in the US gets free healthcare or free college tuition yet.
And illegal immigrants get nothing but ER services.

Forum List

Back