Anyone Missing The 90's Yet?,In Comparison To Today's Political Insanity?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Awwwee! the good old 90's! and who doesn't wish we could just all go back there and stay there forever!
Anyone already missing the good old days of the Clintons? the great economy and at least some normalcy amongst our politicians? We were all proud to be Americans!
And compare that to today.
What A Mess !!!
Right?
:1peleas:

Depends. Are we talking when I was antimatter in the 90's; when I was walking around in dirty diapers in the 90's; or when I was the coolest kid on the planet in the 90's?

Awwwee! the good old 90's! and who doesn't wish we could just all go back there and stay there forever!
Anyone already missing the good old days of the Clintons? the great economy and at least some normalcy amongst our politicians? We were all proud to be Americans!
What A Mess !!!
Right?

In the 1990’s, it took alot of time to fax an emoji.

What A Mess !!!
Right?

I miss the 80's - - Great music and Ronald Reagan.

Not a chance. The girls are way easier today. And willing to do shit that would make the Devil blush.

I spent most of the 90s in a bad marriage to a cheating drunk working a crap job in a shitty crack infested urban craphole. No nostalgia whatsoever.

i miss when AOL was just starting up,,,,now we cant go on line without being bombed with pop up ads no matter what site we go to

"as a volunteer in the WH, I knew all too well the insincere public facade worn by Hillary. she did not think twice of boorishly dressing down her subordinates in profanity-laced tirades" - Kathleen Willey

"it is my firm belief that Hillary was behind a criminal terror campaign designed to scare me into silence" - Paula Jones

the American public need to see past this false dangerous narrative of charming goofily naiive Bubba and a poor, devoted wife

Horny Bill and Crooked Hillary are like a modern Tom and Daisy Buchanan. as F Scott Fitzgerald wrote so eloquently: "they smashed up things and creatures then they returned back to their money and vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess"

The Clintons lifelong history of lying and violating the law without punishment is phenomenon known as elite deviance. that's a condition that exists in society when the elite no longer believe the rules apply to them.

Clinton once told Democrat fixer Ben Barnes that he couldn't pardon him because "y'all got outbid by Marc Rich"

Last edited:
Sassy Senator Arlen Specter, who headed a senate panel investigating Waco, told Roger Stone that credible testimony indicated that Crooked Hillary gave the go orders to Janet Reno and Webb Hubbell

Horny Bill became president by getting white conservative and moderate dems to join liberals in voting democrat. Obama turned this strategy on its head by taking more strong liberal positions and winning by simply turning out large numbers in the liberal base. Obama won without competing in West Virginia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Tennessee, all states won by Horny Bill. Obama got so many liberal votes that he won while losing among independents.

Bill Clinton has a kind of hillbilly charm and insatiable appetite for women. as Sen Bob Kerrey said about him, Horny Bill is "an uncommonly good liar"

"Secretary Clinton doesnt play by the rules. she thinks she's above the law. that's not a partisan attack. it's not a talking point. it is fact" - Ryan Fournier, of the the AP, and a senior political commentator at National Journal.

somehow, while the clintons were polarizing during their reign in the 90s, when Obama took over, Horny Bill's public esteem grew

The good old days with no facebook, twitter or fake videos

The days when if relatives lived in another state,you had no idea what they thought

The days when if someone had an opinion they would tell you or someone else would tell you his or hers opinion

Political cartoons were really simple and funny

now anyone can manipulate a video and they seem to think that its funny

well sometimes it is but when anyone can do it then it becomes a big yawn and your mother tells you to close your mouth and brush your teeth

and your like I ain't brushing my teeth

the Clintons are the penicillin-resistant syphilis of American politics!
the 90's....especially the first half was the greatest time to be in your prime years because all of the major night club were just jamming!
EVERY BODY DANCE NOW !!!!

why does Bill Clinton get a pass for rape but Bill Cosby's life and future are destroyed?

watching the Clintons get celebrated on an international stage is like watching Jack The Ripper win the nobel peace prize!

Forum List

Back