Israeli forces demolish West Bank mosque

Why should the Palestinians have to get permits from some foreign assholes to build on their own land?

You guys are so funny. You complain that since Israel is occupying their land , that they are responsible for the Palestinians .
Ok, so that means they are responsible for building permits as well.
They've torn down illegal Jewish houses that were built without permits too.

You pro Palestinian propagandists are the biggest hypocrites.

Indeed, Israel has responsibilities for those it occupies.

Israel ducks all those responsibilities except for denying almost all building permits for Palestinians.

Israel's building permit thing is just a scam.

Like what then tinny, how about reliable reports of just what responsibilities the Israelis are ducking. And don't forget to show the actual parts of the relevant laws that cover the lapses.

The IDF (Israeli Destruction Force) continues to destroy anything and everything Palestinian...
But of course.

That is how the Israelis push 'you' out.

Acre by acre, block by block, building by building.

Until finally they have it all.

They've been at it for 66 years now.

Almost done.

I suggest 'you' rebuild the mosque.

In Jordan.

Or Lebanon.

Someplace outside the borders of Eretz Yisrael (present-day Israel, Gaza and the West Bank).

Eretz Yisrael is a Zionist pipe dream. You forget that Eretz Yisrael has no land.

Only in your fantasy world, in reality it has the land of Eretz Yisrael given to the Jews by the lands legal owners in 1948.

They should have obtained the permits and gotten the inspections. It depends on what area the planned building is in, area A, B or C. If they want to build in area C then it is by Israeli permits. If area A or B they apply for permits in Ramallah, the PA.

Dealing with Construction Permits in West Bank and Gaza - Doing Business - World Bank Group

It is not that they can't get permits, they just don't want to pay for any of it or the time involved.

http://mfa.gov.il/MFA_Graphics/MFA Gallery/Documents/AreaCBooklet130912.pdf

It also has to do with not being will to acknowledge Israel so they don't bother applying for permits.
This is the West Bank. Israel has no jurisdiction in the West Bank. In fact, their presence there is illegal. The permits should be pulled from a Palestinian building dept.

I find it particularly disgusting you don't see anything wrong with bulldozing down a home and making the people living there homeless, over a permit the Israeli's refused to give them.

Here in the US, when someone doesn't get a "permit", their building is "red-tagged" and they lose their occupancy. But that's only temporary. Once they pay the fines and correct the violations, they get their occupancy back, not their home razed to the ground.

That's just fucked!

And if you think that's okay, then you're fucked too!

In area C Israel has full jurisdiction. In area B it is partial and with the PA. Area A is fully PA jurisdiction.

The illegal building was in area C

Eretz Yisrael is a Zionist pipe dream. You forget that Eretz Yisrael has no land.

If it's not their land, then why is it called Israel?

You know Tinmore, you can spew the same 'Israel has no land' lie for the next 40 years if you want, but even your pro Palestinian buddies think it's ridiculous to say. All the land within the green line belongs to Israel. There's no other way around that.
There's no such thing as a sovereign country not having land. It makes zero sense, and you make yourself to be a fool every time you say it.
Even the PA , recognizes Israel with the 67 borders :lol:

Noe excuse me while I go add the 'Israel has no land' drivel to my long list of bold claims regarding Israel-Palestine that you've been wrong about.
Unless I already put it there...

All the land within the green line belongs to Israel.

Then why isn't the green line Israel's border. You can't have land without a border defining where your land is.

yes you can, just read the authors notes on UN res 242 and see what they had to say. Makes for interesting reading when they refuse to accept Palestine as part of the equation.

Israeli cowards do a great job on Children and teen age American girls. To celebrate they spray sewage on people and mop up with whiskey pete as an anti-personnel chemical agent. Until the cowards that consist of the Jew dogs in the IDF actually get around to destroying Islam's 3rd holiest site, then I'm not impressed. Granted, it should be bulldozed but Israel lacks the balls to do it. Put up or shut up you Israeli parasites.

Let the negs begin!

Would that be the one that is not mentioned at all in the Koran ?.............:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :eusa_boohoo:

This is the IP forum Sally. I don't think there are any Hindu shrines in either Israel or the Occupied Territories. Don't think any churches have been destroyed either.

Here you go

You are being redirected...

Christians living in Gaza City on Monday appealed to the international community to protect them against increased attacks by Muslim extremists. Many Christians said they were prepared to leave the Gaza Strip as soon as the border crossings are reopened.

“The masked gunmen used rocket-propelled grenades to storm the main entrances of the school and church,” he said. “Then they destroyed almost everything inside, including the Cross, the Holy Book, computers and other equipment.”

Unfortunately, Christians are taunted and shunned by both Jews and Muslims. It's certainly not easy to be a Christian in that part of the world:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q]How the jews treat christians in israel? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcLTqo4jEK4]Growing Jewish anti-Christian hatred in Israel - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k]How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel - It's Serious! - YouTube[/ame]

As a Christian I'm not too certain I would feel very safe or welcome in "the Holy Land."

I'll continue looking forward to "the New Jerusalem."

The old nuggets that show some drunken youths and a few extremists. So when did the Jews last destroy a church inside Israel's borders ?

Unfortunately, Christians are taunted and shunned by both Jews and Muslims. It's certainly not easy to be a Christian in that part of the world:

How the jews treat christians in israel? - YouTube
Growing Jewish anti-Christian hatred in Israel - YouTube
How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel - It's Serious! - YouTube

As a Christian I'm not too certain I would feel very safe or welcome in "the Holy Land."

I get all warm and fuzzy whenever I think about visiting the Vatican.

So, do you think that the locals would treat non-Christians in any negative way if you walked around St. Peter's Square. If so, you are nuts.

As an Anglican I would not feel safe anywhere inside the Vatican city, those armed guards are enough to scare the pants of anyone

Here you go

Christians living in Gaza City on Monday appealed to the international community to protect them against increased attacks by Muslim extremists. Many Christians said they were prepared to leave the Gaza Strip as soon as the border crossings are reopened.

“The masked gunmen used rocket-propelled grenades to storm the main entrances of the school and church,” he said. “Then they destroyed almost everything inside, including the Cross, the Holy Book, computers and other equipment.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q]How the jews treat christians in israel? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcLTqo4jEK4]Growing Jewish anti-Christian hatred in Israel - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k]How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel - It's Serious! - YouTube[/ame]

These are the people our local Christian Zionists support. Nice bunch.:cuckoo:

Try again as these are the ones you ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST support remember, the true torah Jews.

In area C Israel has full jurisdiction. In area B it is partial and with the PA. Area A is fully PA jurisdiction.

All of those areas, are part of the "occupied territories" and as such, are subject to the "laws of occupation".

Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva, 12 August 1949.

Prohibited destruction

ARTICLE 53

Any destruction by the Occupying Power of real or personal property belonging individually or collectively to private persons, or to the State, or to other public authorities, or to social or cooperative organizations, is prohibited, except where such destruction is rendered absolutely necessary by military operations.
Back to you...

Don't look now, but Eretz Yisrael now has the land that your mosque once stood upon.
tongue_smile.gif

Make sure you're not drinking or eating anything when you read the following comment, but:

You're talking to a guy who thinks Tel Aviv is occupied land :lol: :lol:

I do get a lot of criticism about that, but nobody has ever proved me wrong.
One need look no further than the long list of nations which recognize Tel Aviv as the capital of the State of Israel to know just how very wrong you are in that context.

You should have declared a State at the same time that the Israelis did.

You didn't.

You snooze, you lose.

No do-overs.

Last edited:

All of those areas, are part of the "occupied territories" and as such, are subject to the "laws of occupation".

Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva, 12 August 1949.

Prohibited destruction

ARTICLE 53

Any destruction by the Occupying Power of real or personal property belonging individually or collectively to private persons, or to the State, or to other public authorities, or to social or cooperative organizations, is prohibited, except where such destruction is rendered absolutely necessary by military operations.
Back to you...

They are covered by INTERNATIONAL LAW and treaties signed by the P.A

As your link states "EXEPT WERE SUCH DESTRUCTION IS RENDERED ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY BY MILITARY OPERATIONS"

Just look at the deswtruction and devastation carried out by Jordan when it occupied the west bank and Jerusalem. Any vile anti Islamic protests about that, and the on going desecration of the Jewish religious sites under P.A control.

Here you go

The old nuggets that show some drunken youths and a few extremists. So when did the Jews last destroy a church inside Israel's borders ?
Sounds about right...

Perhaps we can tally-up some counts...

The number of churches destroyed by Jews in the last 50 years...

...versus...

The number of churches destroyed by Muslims in the last 50 years...

...versus...

The number of synagogues destroyed by Muslims in the last 50 years...

Somehow, I think the Muslims will win that contest, eh?

Another minaret-equipped Infidel Bowing-and-Scraping Place bites the dust...

A little dose of their own medicine...

A down-payment on the payback that the Muslims have coming to them...

Last edited:
Of course not. Israel supporters don't like to learn anything.

From my link:

'Of course not. Israel supporters don't like to learn anything'

You present me with a pdf file that has 69 pages, I tell you that I'm not going to read it, and you tell me ot's because I don't want to learn anything??

As if anyone on a message forum take the time to read that many pages , specially when debating about a specific issue.

Now, what does that last point you made have to do with Israels treaties with Egypt and Jordan?

You do not connects dots well, do you?

People, even people in non self governing territories, have the right to territorial integrity. If Israel, in a treaty with a third party, violates Palestine's territorial integrity, then that treaty is void.
Too bad you don't have a time-machine, to go back 66 years and straighten that out, Tinny...

However, given that the Israelis now hold the title-deed to the place, there's not a lot that you can do about it...

Other than pack-up and leave for greener pastures...

They should have obtained the permits and gotten the inspections. It depends on what area the planned building is in, area A, B or C. If they want to build in area C then it is by Israeli permits. If area A or B they apply for permits in Ramallah, the PA.

Dealing with Construction Permits in West Bank and Gaza - Doing Business - World Bank Group

It is not that they can't get permits, they just don't want to pay for any of it or the time involved.

http://mfa.gov.il/MFA_Graphics/MFA Gallery/Documents/AreaCBooklet130912.pdf

It also has to do with not being will to acknowledge Israel so they don't bother applying for permits.
This is the West Bank. Israel has no jurisdiction in the West Bank. In fact, their presence there is illegal. The permits should be pulled from a Palestinian building dept.

I find it particularly disgusting you don't see anything wrong with bulldozing down a home and making the people living there homeless, over a permit the Israeli's refused to give them.

Here in the US, when someone doesn't get a "permit", their building is "red-tagged" and they lose their occupancy. But that's only temporary. Once they pay the fines and correct the violations, they get their occupancy back, not their home razed to the ground.

That's just fucked!

And if you think that's okay, then you're fucked too!
It's wartime. The Pals simply need to surrender unconditionally to have this kind of thing stop. Pretty simple really.

Make sure you're not drinking or eating anything when you read the following comment, but:

You're talking to a guy who thinks Tel Aviv is occupied land :lol: :lol:

I do get a lot of criticism about that, but nobody has ever proved me wrong.
One need look no further than the long list of nations which recognize Tel Aviv as the capital of the State of Israel to know just how very wrong you are in that context.

You should have declared a State at the same time that the Israelis did.

You didn't.

You snooze, you lose.

No do-overs.

Political recognition does not bestow legitimacy.

Prohibited destruction

ARTICLE 53

Back to you...

They are covered by INTERNATIONAL LAW and treaties signed by the P.A

As your link states "EXEPT WERE SUCH DESTRUCTION IS RENDERED ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY BY MILITARY OPERATIONS"

Just look at the deswtruction and devastation carried out by Jordan when it occupied the west bank and Jerusalem. Any vile anti Islamic protests about that, and the on going desecration of the Jewish religious sites under P.A control.

The Palestinians had nothing to do with that.

'Of course not. Israel supporters don't like to learn anything'

You present me with a pdf file that has 69 pages, I tell you that I'm not going to read it, and you tell me ot's because I don't want to learn anything??

As if anyone on a message forum take the time to read that many pages , specially when debating about a specific issue.

Now, what does that last point you made have to do with Israels treaties with Egypt and Jordan?

You do not connects dots well, do you?

People, even people in non self governing territories, have the right to territorial integrity. If Israel, in a treaty with a third party, violates Palestine's territorial integrity, then that treaty is void.
Too bad you don't have a time-machine, to go back 66 years and straighten that out, Tinny...

However, given that the Israelis now hold the title-deed to the place, there's not a lot that you can do about it...

Other than pack-up and leave for greener pastures...

No they don't, but carry on.

It's wartime. The Pals simply need to surrender unconditionally to have this kind of thing stop. Pretty simple really.
This is not a war. A war is fought between two opposing army's, that's not what we have here.

What we have, is the No.1 most militarized country on the planet, occupying a population that is not even allowed to have weapons to defend itself. That's not a war.

And it doesn't matter what the Pals do, Israel needs to end the occupation, because that is what is causing all the violence.

This is not a war. A war is fought between two opposing army's, that's not what we have here.

What we have, is the No.1 most militarized country on the planet, occupying a population that is not even allowed to have weapons to defend itself. That's not a war.

And it doesn't matter what the Pals do, Israel needs to end the occupation, because that is what is causing all the violence.

The Pals just need to surrender unconditionally.

Forum List

Back