Israeli forces demolish West Bank mosque

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
The IDF (Israeli Destruction Force) continues to destroy anything and everything Palestinian.

KHIRBET AL-TAWEEL, West Bank (Reuters) - Israeli forces demolished several structures, including a mosque, in a Palestinian village on Tuesday, the day a deadline for a deal in now-frozen peace talks expired.

Other razed buildings included three one-storey family houses, animal shelters and a communal well. Locals said around 30 people were made homeless.

Israeli forces demolish West Bank mosque as peace talks deadline passes

The Palestinian squatters built that mosque illegally. Not too bright, are they?

Strange how converts like Haniya have nothing to say about her newly adopted Muslim brethren desecrating and destroying the Christian Churches, Hindu shrines, and the Mosques of different Muslim sects. Mums the word on these happenings.

The IDF (Israeli Destruction Force) continues to destroy anything and everything Palestinian.

KHIRBET AL-TAWEEL, West Bank (Reuters) - Israeli forces demolished several structures, including a mosque, in a Palestinian village on Tuesday, the day a deadline for a deal in now-frozen peace talks expired.

Other razed buildings included three one-storey family houses, animal shelters and a communal well. Locals said around 30 people were made homeless.

You left the most important part of the article out.

"buildings that were constructed without Israeli permits."

:eusa_whistle:

Palestinians are routinely denied building and expansion permits and far more "illegal" Palestinian structures are destroyed than "illegal" Jewish settlement structures. According to one article I read, 94% are denied. In addition - Israel takes punative measures that hold up the permits. It's a huge inequity.

High Court to rule whether Palestinians are denied building rights - National Israel News | Haaretz

Israel blocking Palestinian permits over UN push, IDF officer says - National Israel News | Haaretz

Strange how converts like Haniya have nothing to say about her newly adopted Muslim brethren desecrating and destroying the Christian Churches, Hindu shrines, and the Mosques of different Muslim sects. Mums the word on these happenings.

This is the IP forum Sally. I don't think there are any Hindu shrines in either Israel or the Occupied Territories. Don't think any churches have been destroyed either.

This is the IP forum Sally. I don't think there are any Hindu shrines in either Israel or the Occupied Territories. Don't think any churches have been destroyed either.

I realize that you don't want to hear about what the Muslims are doing to the houses of worship of others since I never see you bringing it up anyplace else even though sadly this happens all the time.

Yes, piss-ball's lying and idiocy is indeed what he's known for here......

The structures demolished were "buildings that were constructed without Israeli permits" as the article stated.

Any connection to talks, etc, is pure conjecture, of course.

Here you go

You are being redirected...

Christians living in Gaza City on Monday appealed to the international community to protect them against increased attacks by Muslim extremists. Many Christians said they were prepared to leave the Gaza Strip as soon as the border crossings are reopened.

“The masked gunmen used rocket-propelled grenades to storm the main entrances of the school and church,” he said. “Then they destroyed almost everything inside, including the Cross, the Holy Book, computers and other equipment.”

Why should the Palestinians have to get permits from some foreign assholes to build on their own land?

I realize that you don't want to hear about what the Muslims are doing to the houses of worship of others since I never see you bringing it up anyplace else even though sadly this happens all the time.

Sally, this is the IP forum - Zone 2 rules apply. Discussions need to revolve around IP issues here. Flaming is ok if you include content relating to subjects under discussion - Israeli/Palestinian issues.

Your concerns are certainly legitimate but they belong in the context of broader Middle East or African issues, not derailing IP threads.

Why should the Palestinians have to get permits from some foreign assholes to build on their own land?

You guys are so funny. You complain that since Israel is occupying their land , that they are responsible for the Palestinians .
Ok, so that means they are responsible for building permits as well.
They've torn down illegal Jewish houses that were built without permits too.

You pro Palestinian propagandists are the biggest hypocrites.

Yes, piss-ball's lying and idiocy is indeed what he's known for here......

The structures demolished were "buildings that were constructed without Israeli permits" as the article stated.

Any connection to talks, etc, is pure conjecture, of course.

Israel will not issue permits for Palestinians to build in the West Bank, because they want to reserve the land for Jewish settlements. Typical.

The IDF (Israeli Destruction Force) continues to destroy anything and everything Palestinian...
But of course.

That is how the Israelis push 'you' out.

Acre by acre, block by block, building by building.

Until finally they have it all.

They've been at it for 66 years now.

Almost done.

I suggest 'you' rebuild the mosque.

In Jordan.

Or Lebanon.

Someplace outside the borders of Eretz Yisrael (present-day Israel, Gaza and the West Bank).

Always their excuse ! I have seen threads where one topic is introduced and Pro Palestinians will move on to a different topic yet nothing is ever done . On the ME Board whenever the topic is introduced about Jordan destroying Israels Holy Sites before 67 or how Muslims are treating Christians throughout the World those threads are ignored . So, regarding what Israelis have done to Palestinians who have no business building there; Who cares ?? :lol:

Gee, perhaps we should post in the Asia forum that China just destroyed a church because it was larger than the permits called for. Do you think anyone whining about the mosque in the West Bank would bother to castigate the Chinese for what they did? I don't think so.

All these Pro Palestinian Hypocrites have their racist, bigoted Double Standard which is why they can never be taken seriously. :evil:
Consistency of treatment between parties is crucial to creating and sustaining an objective and attractive blogging environment.

You guys are so funny. You complain that since Israel is occupying their land , that they are responsible for the Palestinians .
Ok, so that means they are responsible for building permits as well.
They've torn down illegal Jewish houses that were built without permits too.

You pro Palestinian propagandists are the biggest hypocrites.

Indeed, Israel has responsibilities for those it occupies.

Israel ducks all those responsibilities except for denying almost all building permits for Palestinians.

Israel's building permit thing is just a scam.

The IDF (Israeli Destruction Force) continues to destroy anything and everything Palestinian...
But of course.

Almost done.

In Jordan.

Or Lebanon.

Someplace outside the borders of Eretz Yisrael (present-day Israel, Gaza and the West Bank).

Eretz Yisrael is a Zionist pipe dream. You forget that Eretz Yisrael has no land.

But of course.

Almost done.

In Jordan.

Or Lebanon.

Eretz Yisrael is a Zionist pipe dream. You forget that Eretz Yisrael has no land.
Don't look now, but Eretz Yisrael now has the land that your mosque once stood upon.
tongue_smile.gif

But of course.

Almost done.

In Jordan.

Or Lebanon.

If it's not their land, then why is it called Israel?

You know Tinmore, you can spew the same 'Israel has no land' lie for the next 40 years if you want, but even your pro Palestinian buddies think it's ridiculous to say. All the land within the green line belongs to Israel. There's no other way around that.
There's no such thing as a sovereign country not having land. It makes zero sense, and you make yourself to be a fool every time you say it.
Even the PA , recognizes Israel with the 67 borders :lol:

Noe excuse me while I go add the 'Israel has no land' drivel to my long list of bold claims regarding Israel-Palestine that you've been wrong about.
Unless I already put it there...

Forum List

Back