IDF Doctor Saves Palestinian Baby’s Life

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It appears that the Arabs know where to go to get help.

Posted by: Aryeh Savir April 27, 2014 , 12:46 pm

An IDF doctor’s life-saving actions averted a tragedy which may have struck a Palestinian family. On Friday night, in the Palestinian village of Beitin near Ramallah, a month-old baby Palestinian baby started to choke in her home while playing with her sister. The mother brought the baby to an IDF checkpoint near the Beit El Division Headquarters.

An IDF officer from the division noticed the panicking mother with the choking infant in her arms. He immediately called the nearest IDF doctor. Within a few minutes, Sec. Lt. Ben Tzanani and his team were at the scene and saved the baby’s life.

Read more at:

IDF Doctor Saves Palestinian Baby's Life | Breaking Israel News

An IDF doctor’s life-saving actions averted a tragedy which may have struck a Palestinian family. On Friday night, in the Palestinian village of Beitin near Ramallah, a month-old baby Palestinian baby started to choke in her home while playing with her sister. The mother brought the baby to an IDF checkpoint near the Beit El Division Headquarters.

An IDF officer from the division noticed the panicking mother with the choking infant in her arms. He immediately called the nearest IDF doctor. Within a few minutes, Sec. Lt. Ben Tzanani and his team were at the scene and saved the baby’s life.

Read more at:

How dare those filthy Zionist doctors save the lives of Palestinian's and their families, they should be executed for their actions so that the Palestinians can have something to complain about.

Read more at:

I wonder if the full transcript went something like this...
“I got a phone call about a baby choking, and so I called up my medical team,” said sec. Lt. Tzanani. “My medical team and I were first on the scene. I asked the family to bring the baby to our ambulance [but when I saw the baby was Palestinian, I refused to treat it. It was then the officer who had initially called me, raised his weapon and ordered me to treat the baby] and I started to check her vitals.” The medical team provided initial stabilizing treatment [under protest and have since filed a report].

“I think it took about 5-7 minutes from the time the officer spotted them until we came,” recalled Sec. Lt. Tzanani. “Later on the ‘Red crescent’ (Palestinian ambulance) came [after we fired a few warning shots] and helped us, and also the brigade’s doctor came to continue the examination. He saw the baby was recovering and that there was no need to evacuate her to an Israeli hospital [because, after all, the hospital IS Jewish], so we handed her over to the Red Crescent ambulance [fired a few more warning shots towards the rear of the van], which took the baby to a hospital in Ramallah [which we subsequently bombed with a drone. We understand the baby survived the missile attack, so we'll try again tomorrow]
...just sayin'.

Read more at:

“I got a phone call about a baby choking, and so I called up my medical team,” said sec. Lt. Tzanani. “My medical team and I were first on the scene. I asked the family to bring the baby to our ambulance [but when I saw the baby was Palestinian, I refused to treat it. It was then the officer who had initially called me, raised his weapon and ordered me to treat the baby] and I started to check her vitals.” The medical team provided initial stabilizing treatment [under protest and have since filed a report].

“I think it took about 5-7 minutes from the time the officer spotted them until we came,” recalled Sec. Lt. Tzanani. “Later on the ‘Red crescent’ (Palestinian ambulance) came [after we fired a few warning shots] and helped us, and also the brigade’s doctor came to continue the examination. He saw the baby was recovering and that there was no need to evacuate her to an Israeli hospital [because, after all, the hospital IS Jewish], so we handed her over to the Red Crescent ambulance [fired a few more warning shots towards the rear of the van], which took the baby to a hospital in Ramallah [which we subsequently bombed with a drone. We understand the baby survived the missile attack, so we'll try again tomorrow]
...just sayin'.

When was the last time a Palestinian doctor saved a Jewish kid?

Oh, I don't know, June 5th?
Palestinian Heart Saves Dying Israeli

Yigal Cohen, an Israeli who faced certain death from a weakening heart, got a new one today from Mazen Joulani, a Palestinian man whose family says he was shot and killed by Jewish settlers at an outdoor café.
Now go back to the rock you crawled out from under.

Yigal Cohen, an Israeli who faced certain death from a weakening heart, got a new one today from Mazen Joulani, a Palestinian man whose family says he was shot and killed by Jewish settlers at an outdoor café.

Oh STFU.

How bout that man who donated dozens of dollars to save a Palestinian baby, after his son was murde4red by Palestinians?

You're such a hater. You cannot recognize when Jews and Israelis do something good with the Palestinians.

All you see is deomons in Israel.

Ignorant.

Oh STFU.

How bout that man who donated dozens of dollars to save a Palestinian baby, after his son was murde4red by Palestinians?

You're such a hater. You cannot recognize when Jews and Israelis do something good with the Palestinians.

Ignorant.
I've always said nice things about your pictures, you gotta give me credit for that!

Read more at:

...just sayin'.

Don't you mean just proving once and for all that you are a RACIST PIECE OF SHIT JEW HATING ANTISEMITIC NAZI

So he was a doctor was he, or do you have serious problem understanding English.

nearly as good as your comparison of Nazi gas chambers and Jews using tear gas to put down a riot. You will do anything to demonise the Jews, even LIE about the truth.

Oh STFU.

Ignorant.
I've always said nice things about your pictures, you gotta give me credit for that!

So that makes your RACIST ANTISEMITIC JEW HATING acceptable does it. Have you been fitted for your Obergefrieters uniform yet ?

Those in urgent need of medical care get priority attention at the check points.
It is a shame when some people talk of genocide when all life is valuable to jews. It should be for muslims, but a few think the spilling of blood more valuable.

So he was a doctor was he, or do you have serious problem understanding English.

nearly as good as your comparison of Nazi gas chambers and Jews using tear gas to put down a riot. You will do anything to demonise the Jews, even LIE about the truth.

:lol: :lol:

Billo isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed

Oh STFU.

Ignorant.

:doubt:

Israeli doctors are wonderful. No telling how many Palestinian lives they have saved. People that would not be here today if not for them. G-d bless them.

Forum List

Back