Israeli forces demolish West Bank mosque

Here you go

You are being redirected...

Christians living in Gaza City on Monday appealed to the international community to protect them against increased attacks by Muslim extremists. Many Christians said they were prepared to leave the Gaza Strip as soon as the border crossings are reopened.

“The masked gunmen used rocket-propelled grenades to storm the main entrances of the school and church,” he said. “Then they destroyed almost everything inside, including the Cross, the Holy Book, computers and other equipment.”

Unfortunately, Christians are taunted and shunned by both Jews and Muslims. It's certainly not easy to be a Christian in that part of the world:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q]How the jews treat christians in israel? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcLTqo4jEK4]Growing Jewish anti-Christian hatred in Israel - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k]How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel - It's Serious! - YouTube[/ame]

As a Christian I'm not too certain I would feel very safe or welcome in "the Holy Land."

I'll continue looking forward to "the New Jerusalem."

These are the people our local Christian Zionists support. Nice bunch.:cuckoo:

Those videos sure are a tell tale sign of how Christians are treated in Israel :rolleyes:

So if I show you instances of Jews getting harassed in America and 1 instance of anti Jewish graffiti in America, exactly like these 3 videos, does that mean America is an anti Semitic country??

Its simply amazing how you incredibly feeble minded idiots fall for propaganda like this like a bunch of hypnotized slaves.
That's exactly what Palestinian propaganda does;they show you an example of something that portrays Israel in the negative, and try to spin it a as if that's life in Israel.

One of the videos is called 'how the Jews treat Christians in Israel'
And you see a drunk teenage hoodlum yelling some crap about Jesus and insulting some Christian camera group.
And Palestinian puppets like you eat this shit up like nothing else.

Last edited:
Then why isn't the green line Israel's border. You can't have land without a border defining where your land is.

If that were true, then the Palestinians have no land.

As i've proved many times beyond doubt, Israel does have internationally recognized boundaries. Permanent ones if I may add.

Palestine does have international borders. I have seen no treaty or other agreement made with the Palestinians to change them.

No, they don't.

I can show you a current map of Israel in her international borders.
You can't even produce a current map of 'Palestine' in her international borders or find border agreements when she became a state.

I

Don't look now, but Eretz Yisrael now has the land that your mosque once stood upon.
tongue_smile.gif

Make sure you're not drinking or eating anything when you read the following comment, but:

You're talking to a guy who thinks Tel Aviv is occupied land :lol: :lol:

I do get a lot of criticism about that, but nobody has ever proved me wrong.

'But nobody has ever proved me wrong'

:lol: :lol: :lol: .:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is one of the very few instances where not only am I posting LOL emoticons, but I am also laughing in real life.

That was a gem of a post!

Last edited:
2i1z9zl.jpg

It's REALLY not that complicated Tinmore...
But you always make it complicated by asking stupid questions that you make up.
I can ask you a ton of questions like you just did to prove my point , but it's stupid and pointless. It's not even an issue in this conflict, yet you are trying to make it seem that way.

But you won't because, unlike you, I can answer them.

I always answer your questions. The ones that HAVE ANSWERS.

You constantly ask the wrong questions, and then make it seem like if no one answers it, then you are somehow right.
Sorry, but you're not only terrible at debating (with the IP conflict at least), but you've been wrong about so many bold points, that you've lost most if not all your credibility (with me at least)
And even when Rocco or I prove your claims to be wrong with links and in many cases INDISPUTABLE evidence, you STILL claim that you are right and then you run around saying: "Well no one has pro ex me wrong"

For the most part, I actually enjoy debating with you because unlike many others here, you never curse at me, never launch personal attacks at me, never insult Jewish people and you always make sure to use the word 'Israeli' instead of 'Jew'.
Now if only you would be more rational. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
If that were true, then the Palestinians have no land.

As i've proved many times beyond doubt, Israel does have internationally recognized boundaries. Permanent ones if I may add.

Palestine does have international borders. I have seen no treaty or other agreement made with the Palestinians to change them.

No, they don't.

You can't even produce a current map of 'Palestine' in her international borders or find border agreements when she became a state.

I

I have proven many times that Palestine has international borders.

Where did Israel get any borders?

Article 53. TREATIES CONFLICTING WITH A PEREMPTORY NORM OF GENERAL INTERNATIONAL LAW ("JUS COGENS")

A treaty is void if, at the time of its conclusion, it conflicts with a peremptory norm of general international law. For the purposes of the present Convention, a peremptory norm of general international law is a norm accepted and recognized by the international community of States as a whole as a norm from which no derogation is permitted and which can be modified only by a subsequent norm of general international law having the same character

No, they don't.

I

Article 53. TREATIES CONFLICTING WITH A PEREMPTORY NORM OF GENERAL INTERNATIONAL LAW ("JUS COGENS")

A treaty is void if, at the time of its conclusion, it conflicts with a peremptory norm of general international law. For the purposes of the present Convention, a peremptory norm of general international law is a norm accepted and recognized by the international community of States as a whole as a norm from which no derogation is permitted and which can be modified only by a subsequent norm of general international law having the same character

'Where did Israel get any borders'

Again, you are not only asking questions that I already answered many times, but that you know the answer to.

No, they don't.

I

Again, you are not only asking questions that I already answered many times, but that you know the answer to.

Indeed, but what was the validity of those treaties when they conflict with legal norms?

edit: Link

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 1155/volume-1155-I-18232-English.pdf

Last edited:
I realize that you don't want to hear about what the Muslims are doing to the houses of worship of others since I never see you bringing it up anyplace else even though sadly this happens all the time.
It definitely does happen in the majority of your posts, regardless of what thread your in.

Do you have any comment on bulldozing down houses of worship?

They should have obtained the permits and gotten the inspections. It depends on what area the planned building is in, area A, B or C. If they want to build in area C then it is by Israeli permits. If area A or B they apply for permits in Ramallah, the PA.

Dealing with Construction Permits in West Bank and Gaza - Doing Business - World Bank Group

It is not that they can't get permits, they just don't want to pay for any of it or the time involved.

http://mfa.gov.il/MFA_Graphics/MFA Gallery/Documents/AreaCBooklet130912.pdf

It also has to do with not being will to acknowledge Israel so they don't bother applying for permits.

Indeed, but what was the validity of those treaties when they conflict with legal norms?

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 1155/volume-1155-I-18232-English.pdf

I don't understand the question and I certainly hope you don't expect me to read all the 69 pages of the link you posted.

I don't understand the question and I certainly hope you don't expect me to read all the 69 pages of the link you posted.

Of course not. Israel supporters don't like to learn anything.

From my link:

A treaty is void if, at the time of its conclusion, it conflicts with a peremptory norm of general international law.

They should have obtained the permits and gotten the inspections. It depends on what area the planned building is in, area A, B or C. If they want to build in area C then it is by Israeli permits. If area A or B they apply for permits in Ramallah, the PA.

Dealing with Construction Permits in West Bank and Gaza - Doing Business - World Bank Group

It is not that they can't get permits, they just don't want to pay for any of it or the time involved.

http://mfa.gov.il/MFA_Graphics/MFA Gallery/Documents/AreaCBooklet130912.pdf

It also has to do with not being will to acknowledge Israel so they don't bother applying for permits.
This is the West Bank. Israel has no jurisdiction in the West Bank. In fact, their presence there is illegal. The permits should be pulled from a Palestinian building dept.

I find it particularly disgusting you don't see anything wrong with bulldozing down a home and making the people living there homeless, over a permit the Israeli's refused to give them.

Here in the US, when someone doesn't get a "permit", their building is "red-tagged" and they lose their occupancy. But that's only temporary. Once they pay the fines and correct the violations, they get their occupancy back, not their home razed to the ground.

That's just fucked!

And if you think that's okay, then you're fucked too!

From my link:

A treaty is void if, at the time of its conclusion, it conflicts with a peremptory norm of general international law.

'Of course not. Israel supporters don't like to learn anything'

You present me with a pdf file that has 69 pages, I tell you that I'm not going to read it, and you tell me ot's because I don't want to learn anything??

As if anyone on a message forum take the time to read that many pages , specially when debating about a specific issue.

Now, what does that last point you made have to do with Israels treaties with Egypt and Jordan?

The IDF (Israeli Destruction Force) continues to destroy anything and everything Palestinian.

You left the most important part of the article out.

"buildings that were constructed without Israeli permits."

:eusa_whistle:

Why should the Palestinians have to get permits from some foreign assholes to build on their own land?

Ever thought that it might not be their land at all, and that they might have stolen it back in 1948 ?

From my link:

You present me with a pdf file that has 69 pages, I tell you that I'm not going to read it, and you tell me ot's because I don't want to learn anything??

As if anyone on a message forum take the time to read that many pages , specially when debating about a specific issue.

Now, what does that last point you made have to do with Israels treaties with Egypt and Jordan?

You do not connects dots well, do you?

People, even people in non self governing territories, have the right to territorial integrity. If Israel, in a treaty with a third party, violates Palestine's territorial integrity, then that treaty is void.

This is the IP forum Sally. I don't think there are any Hindu shrines in either Israel or the Occupied Territories. Don't think any churches have been destroyed either.

I realize that you don't want to hear about what the Muslims are doing to the houses of worship of others since I never see you bringing it up anyplace else even though sadly this happens all the time.

Sally, this is the IP forum - Zone 2 rules apply. Discussions need to revolve around IP issues here. Flaming is ok if you include content relating to subjects under discussion - Israeli/Palestinian issues.

Your concerns are certainly legitimate but they belong in the context of broader Middle East or African issues, not derailing IP threads.

A pity you don't apply your petty rules to the likes of monti who constantly goes way of topic and posts about S.A and Rhodesia with impunity. Sally was bang on topic as she is referencing what is happening in palestine

Yes, piss-ball's lying and idiocy is indeed what he's known for here......

The structures demolished were "buildings that were constructed without Israeli permits" as the article stated.

Any connection to talks, etc, is pure conjecture, of course.

Israel will not issue permits for Palestinians to build in the West Bank, because they want to reserve the land for Jewish settlements. Typical.

And your unbiased evidence of this is what exactly, the word of some other ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST ? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :eusa_boohoo:

From my link:

People, even people in non self governing territories, have the right to territorial integrity. If Israel, in a treaty with a third party, violates Palestine's territorial integrity, then that treaty is void.

You realize you made up everything you just said?

Can you connect the dots?? You ca 't make your own rules and pre requisites.

The map of Israel that I posted earlier, that shows AND marks Israels international bordeds,are you saying it's wrong?
The Treaties between Israel Egypt Israel Jordan that I posted that clearly tell us about Israels PERMANENT INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BORDERS, are they wrong too.
The Wikipedia link that clearly tells us about Israels PIR borders, they are wrong too Tinmore??

Get real

Gee, perhaps we should post in the Asia forum that China just destroyed a church because it was larger than the permits called for. Do you think anyone whining about the mosque in the West Bank would bother to castigate the Chinese for what they did? I don't think so.

All these Pro Palestinian Hypocrites have their racist, bigoted Double Standard which is why they can never be taken seriously. :evil:
Consistency of treatment between parties is crucial to creating and sustaining an objective and attractive blogging environment.

I remember the controversy over a planned mosque in the UK that did not have planning permission, the muslims were adamant that it was to be built as they had sourced the funding. The local council informed them that if they started to build they would demolish the building and bill the muslim community. When they realised at the last second that the council was within its rights and that they could lose everything the muslims submitted plans for approval only to have them turned down due to planning details that would infringe local laws. To say the muslims were upset and angry would be an understatement

From my link:

And there is not a third party. The treaties were between Israel Egypt and Israel Jordan.
WTF does 'Palestine' have to do with them??? The land within thise borders belongs to ISRAEL.
You have no idea what you're blabbing about anymore Tinmore. You're just pulling out points from your ass without proving yourself OR showing us a link that says they apply to Israel.

You realize you made up everything you just said?

Can you connect the dots?? You ca 't make your own rules and pre requisites.

The map of Israel that I posted earlier, that shows AND marks Israels international bordeds,are you saying it's wrong?
The Treaties between Israel Egypt Israel Jordan that I posted that clearly tell us about Israels PERMANENT INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BORDERS, are they wrong too.
The Wikipedia link that clearly tells us about Israels PIR borders, they are wrong too Tinmore??

Get real

I quote the law while you quote Wikipedia?

And you are telling me to get real?:doubt:

Forum List

Back