Israel vandals hit mosque, church as Christians threatened

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
I keep hearing How Israelis love to hate Christians especially Arab ones.

Jerusalem (AFP) - Vandals suspected of being Jewish extremists hit a mosque and a church in Israel, police said Tuesday, in the latest of a string of racist and religious attacks.

In a separate development, police arrested an Israeli man after he threatened the Roman Catholic bishop of Nazareth and demanded that Catholics leave the country or face God's wrath.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told AFP vandals had scrawled "Close mosques and not yeshivas" (Jewish seminaries) on the outer wall of a mosque in the small Arab town of Fureidis, near the northern port city of Haifa.

The tyres of several nearby cars had been slashed.

Police were also investigating vandalism at Tabgha church on the shores of the Sea of Galilee, which was built on the site where Christians believe Jesus performed the miracle of the loaves and fishes.

Church officials said a group of religious Jews in their early teens had damaged crosses there and attacked clergy.

Elsewhere in northern Israel, police arrested a Jewish man in his 40s for threatening Roman Catholic Bishop Giacinto-Boulos Marcuzzo of Nazareth, and members of his faith.

- Letter from the 'Messiah' -

In the letter, the suspect said all Christians, "except Protestants and Anglicans," should leave Israel by

Jerusalem (AFP) - Vandals suspected of being Jewish extremists hit a mosque and a church in Israel, police said Tuesday, in the latest of a string of racist and religious attacks.

In a separate development, police arrested an Israeli man after he threatened the Roman Catholic bishop of Nazareth and demanded that Catholics leave the country or face God's wrath.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told AFP vandals had scrawled "Close mosques and not yeshivas" (Jewish seminaries) on the outer wall of a mosque in the small Arab town of Fureidis, near the northern port city of Haifa.

Police were also investigating vandalism at Tabgha church on the shores of the Sea of Galilee, which was built on the site where Christians believe Jesus performed the miracle of the loaves and fishes.

Church officials said a group of religious Jews in their early teens had damaged crosses there and attacked clergy.

Elsewhere in northern Israel, police arrested a Jewish man in his 40s for threatening Roman Catholic Bishop Giacinto-Boulos Marcuzzo of Nazareth, and members of his faith.

In the letter, the suspect said all Christians, "except Protestants and Anglicans," should leave Israel by

Hardly the crime of the century now is it, not after so many Churches, Temples, Chapels and Synagogues have been destroyed by normal muslims. And how many people of other faiths have been threatened by muslims, commonplace now in Europe for religious services to be disrupted by gangs of muslims

Too bad the Pro Palestinian Hypocrite doesn't show any concern for the way Egypt treats Christians or the Muslim World who kills them . Normally would post " examples" even we all know about them but we can't discuss it here ! :D

Too bad the Pro Palestinian Hypocrite doesn't show any concern for the way Egypt treats Christians or the Muslim World who kills them . Normally would post " examples" even we all know about them but we can't discuss it here ! :D

Isn't this an Israel/Palestine thread? What does Egypt have to do with it?

Exactly what I mean ! Whenever these issues are raised on the other board , they are ignored . Even if one does briefly refer to Muslim atrocities in the ME there is no Law that states they can't be BRIEFLY agreed on . Just another example of the Racist, Bigoted Pro Palestinian Double Standard :D

That's why it called the Israel/Palestine thread.

Exactly what I mean ! Whenever these issues are raised on the other board , they are ignored . Even if one does briefly refer to Muslim atrocities in the ME there is no Law that states they can't be BRIEFLY agreed on . Just another example of the Racist, Bigoted Pro Palestinian Double Standard :D

I'm a Libertarian Pro-American, we need to withdraw all funding from this ME Cesspool.

I'm not sure that an Ireland/UK thread would be the venue for discussing Roman Catholic issues in Poland. That's what your bigoted pro-Zionist double standard mind does to you.

I'm not sure that an Ireland/UK thread would be the venue for discussing Roman Catholic issues in Poland. That's what your bigoted pro-Zionist double standard mind does to you.

Why, Haniya, there seems to be a double standard in many places since I see the Israel/Palestine issue discussed on the Europe forum. Maybe Muslims like you have no problem with his.

Gosh I wonder, are there any any synagogues in Vatican City?

Not in the Vatican, but the oldest in Rome outside of the ME. Popes visit it often.

The mosque is 20 yrs old. Hardly one of the oldest in europe. Vienna, Denmark, Germany, Spain and then into eastern europe all have mosque older, some by several hundred years older.

Even when Muslim atrocities are mentioned on the ME board or it's mentioned on this board that Abbas demands a Israeli Free Palestine which includes Israeli Arabs there is no response . Just another example of your bigotry and racism

Why, Haniya, there seems to be a double standard in many places since I see the Israel/Palestine issue discussed on the Europe forum. Maybe Muslims like you have no problem with his.

When has the Arab World ever had a problem with their hate, oppression, racism and Double Standards which include many Pro Palestinians on the board. ? :D

Even when Muslim atrocities are mentioned on the ME board or it's mentioned on this board that Abbas demands a Israeli Free Palestine which includes Israeli Arabs there is no response . Just another example of your bigotry and racism

I often condemn terrorism, especially against Children and Civilians...It has come home to Boston...America needs to stop arming the world...The Fat Cats count their money and we die.

Where is Israel/Palestine located? Central America? Malaysia? Midlle East?

Where is Israel/Palestine located? Central America? Malaysia? Midlle East?

Isn't there a Middle East thread?

Who died and left you in charge as proctor of the Israel/Palestine Forum, Informant?

Forum List

Back