Israeli children sing in praise of genocide in chilling video: “We will annihilate everyone” in Gaza

Neither he nor I is fixated with such childish nonsense. We say what we think in earnest and whether or not we agree makes no difference to our respect. If you let that sink in you'll have an opportunity to improve your character but .... there's no chance of that happening till you at least complete puberty. 🍭
If completing puberty will make me more like you, then I'll pass. 😂

Tell me again that the 3500 murdered women and 5500 murdered babies and children are "collateral damage". Every crime of bombing and murder is intentional and documented. They want to continue their genocide while being supported by the west governments.
Fuck them Palestinians brought it on themselves. It wasn't Israel that murdered anyone in Oct. 8

Fuck them Palestinians brought it on themselves. It wasn't Israel that murdered anyone in Oct. 8
You guys in the United Snakes set the new standard. You lied about WMDs, illegally invaded Irak, tortured and murdered a million innocent men, women, and children ..... and got away with it. I'm sure the Arabs are saying, "If the Yankees can do it so can we" and I see their point. :cool:

Astonishing and sickening, but real:

Israel’s national broadcaster Kan uploaded this song to X (formerly Twitter) in which Israeli children sing in celebration and support for the Israeli army’s mass extermination campaign of Palestinians in Gaza.

The sweet faces of children make an incongruous accompaniment to the genocidal lyrics of the so-called Friendship Song 2023.

“Autumn night falls over the beach of Gaza, planes are bombing, destruction, destruction,” the children sing in angelic voices.

“Within a year we will annihilate everyone, and then we will return to plow our fields.”

The individual who first posted the video has now removed it, allegedly in fear of the war crime of incitement to commit genocide.

Is there a way forward amidst such barbaric thinking?

Was forcing these children to sing a song in praise of the murder of children a form of profound child abuse?
and what do Gaza children sing?

Astonishing and sickening, but real:

Israel’s national broadcaster Kan uploaded this song to X (formerly Twitter) in which Israeli children sing in celebration and support for the Israeli army’s mass extermination campaign of Palestinians in Gaza.

The sweet faces of children make an incongruous accompaniment to the genocidal lyrics of the so-called Friendship Song 2023.

“Autumn night falls over the beach of Gaza, planes are bombing, destruction, destruction,” the children sing in angelic voices.

“Within a year we will annihilate everyone, and then we will return to plow our fields.”

The individual who first posted the video has now removed it, allegedly in fear of the war crime of incitement to commit genocide.

Is there a way forward amidst such barbaric thinking?

Was forcing these children to sing a song in praise of the murder of children a form of profound child abuse?
What a stupid and childish response :auiqs.jpg:Kick this person to the curb, Trut.

A simple guy who is presently looking for alternative places to be the capital of Germany and separately the main city in the EU .

A big Tit , as we say , which explains Ze Bra .

The boys from Hizbollah should be rolling into Jerusalem any day now. They're going to meet up with Hamas to take care of some joint business ventures. No Nazis allowed, however, so the Zionists will have to take off their shoes and hunker down in Eilat for a few days. 🐪🛑

The boys from Hizbollah should be rolling into Jerusalem any day now. They're going to meet up with Hamas to take care of some joint business ventures. No Nazis allowed, however, so the Zionists will have to take off their shoes and hunker down in Eilat for a few days. 🐪🛑
We'll be waiting in anticipation of it.

Israeli media published photos of the dead hostages
It is alleged that Yotam Haim, Samer Talalka and Alon Shamriz escaped from captivity and came out to the military in the Gaza Strip, who mistook them for Hamas members and shot them.
GBdG_v5WEAATxGv

Israeli media published photos of the dead hostages
It is alleged that Yotam Haim, Samer Talalka and Alon Shamriz escaped from captivity and came out to the military in the Gaza Strip, who mistook them for Hamas members and shot them.
GBdG_v5WEAATxGv
I wonder if that is 'good news' or 'bad news'?

Good idea but leave your trousers pulled up so as not to freeze your tushy before they arrive. 🇸🇩 :spank:🇮🇱
Ohhh don't you worry, we'll leave the ass whooping to Ukraine, otherwise when it comes to the Russians getting their daily ass whooping from them... 😂

Your ass ought to worn out by now, so hopefully it will snow this winter so you can cool your ass down after Ukraine gets done with it. 😂

Forum List

Back