Israeli children sing in praise of genocide in chilling video: “We will annihilate everyone” in Gaza

That's why they are fucking assholes who do not deserve a country.
You are nothing but a crap stirring P.O.Work you know that ? One who probably couldn't find his way back from the nearest liquor or pot store to your college dorm room. Stop being so stupid and dramatic butt head.

I agree 100%.
You would agree with anything negative if you can, and you do so for the purpose of using it to agitate with ... I've seen your type of character plenty of times over the year's. Such character's never change as generation after generation passes by. The sad part is what becomes of such a character after death one wonder's.. 🤔

Astonishing and sickening, but real:

Israel’s national broadcaster Kan uploaded this song to X (formerly Twitter) in which Israeli children sing in celebration and support for the Israeli army’s mass extermination campaign of Palestinians in Gaza.

The sweet faces of children make an incongruous accompaniment to the genocidal lyrics of the so-called Friendship Song 2023.

“Autumn night falls over the beach of Gaza, planes are bombing, destruction, destruction,” the children sing in angelic voices.

“Within a year we will annihilate everyone, and then we will return to plow our fields.”

The individual who first posted the video has now removed it, allegedly in fear of the war crime of incitement to commit genocide.

Is there a way forward amidst such barbaric thinking?

Was forcing these children to sing a song in praise of the murder of children a form of profound child abuse?
It is not that at all

Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel;
he has come to his people and set them free.
He has raised up for us a mighty savior,
born of the house of his servant David.
Through his holy prophets he promised of old
that he would save us from our enemies,
from the hands of all who hate us.

He promised to show mercy to our fathers
and to remember his holy covenant.
This was the oath he swore to our father
Abraham:
to set us free from the hands of our enemies,
free to worship him without fear,

You are nothing but a crap stirring P.O.Work you know that ? One who probably couldn't find his way back from the nearest liquor or pot store to your college dorm room. Stop being so stupid and dramatic butt head.
I'm sorry, I forgot that behavior is exclusive to the MAGA domain?

That's why they are fucking assholes who do not deserve a country.
The Jews are to blame for making a nuisance of themselves in Germany and then the Nazis came along and over-reacted. Everyone over-reacts from time to time and the Nazis paid for their mistakes. Now the Zionists are making a nuisance of themselves in the Middle East. The Palestinians are kicking ass but they haven't over-reacted yet. Maybe they will over-react someday but so far ..... nope. 🇵🇸

The Jews are to blame for making a nuisance of themselves in Germany and then the Nazis came along and over-reacted. Everyone over-reacts from time to time and the Nazis paid for their mistakes. Now the Zionists are making a nuisance of themselves in the Middle East. The Palestinians are kicking ass but they haven't over-reacted yet. Maybe they will over-react someday but so far ..... nope. 🇵🇸
I'm sorry, Judaism is not a crime. The Jews did not deserve what the Nazis did to them and the Pals don't deserve what the Israelis are doing to them.

You would agree with anything negative if you can ...
I don't agree with everything negative about the Palestinians, for example. 🇵🇸

... and you do so for the purpose of using it to agitate with ...
Says who? You? :45:
I've seen your type of character plenty of times over the year's.

"My type"? What a prejudiced racist you are. :disbelief:
Such character's never change as generation after generation passes by.
So, you're also a Nazi! No surprise. No surprise. :auiqs.jpg:

I don't agree with everything negative about the Palestinians, for example. 🇵🇸

Says who? You? :45:

"My type"? What a prejudiced racist you are. :disbelief:

So, you're also a Nazi! No surprise. No surprise. :auiqs.jpg:
Stop lying for once in your pathetic agitating life please...

I never said it is. Read what I wrote in my post not what you think I wrote in my post.

I never said they did. Read what I wrote in my post not what you think I wrote in my post.

That's what I'm talking about.
He read you right, but now your trying to win back his confidence in you... 😂

He read you right, but now your trying to win back his confidence in you... 😂
Neither he nor I is fixated with such childish nonsense. We say what we think in earnest and whether or not we agree makes no difference to our respect. If you let that sink in you'll have an opportunity to improve your character but .... there's no chance of that happening till you at least complete puberty. 🍭

Yep, just as I thought - you are a Nazi-Zionist racist sympathizer. And your envy is classic, underachieving hero-worshipper. :3:
No matter how much you click your heels together, it won't make it so.. 😂

Forum List

Back