Israel/Zionism behind all of it from JFK to 911

What is "silly" about the Israeli media confessing that Gaddafi was really Jewish?

It isn't silly.

It is proof that the man who ordered Pan Am 103 was not Muslim, but Jewish.

It is also proof that there is "news" for ISRAEL and "FAKE NEWS" for Americans...

They don't want to even attempt to challenge any of them, since it is easy to prove Israel did all of them...

Hence, they resort to basic "shout down" tactics...

Mossad think they are smarter than Americans.

They may not be entirely correct there....

so far you have proven nothing other than the fact that
you found the writings of Alois Brunner----so fascinating
that you have aped his style and techniques

Seems to be just as much of an idiot as on 9/11 Bush protecting & serving those Arab flying carpet trained terrorists hijackers getting ready for a patriot act to the afterlife.

Alois Brunner is not IDing Gaddafi as Jewish.

The Israeli media is....

gaddafi jewish - Google Search

wrong again-----an Israeli source merely quoted an unverified claim that the MOTHER of Khadaffy duck was jewish. Silly stuff and meaningless. In Islamic law---the child of a muslim MAN is a muslim no matter what his mother happens to be which is why rape of non muslims is legal in shariah law. My very own mother-in-law would have been the likely mother of "muslims" had she not been rescued from the shariah shit hole in which she was born. However-----the story is still just silly.
Even your hero ADOLF -----had a claim of "jewish" pinned on him

What is "silly" about the Israeli media confessing that Gaddafi was really Jewish?

It isn't silly.

It is also proof that there is "news" for ISRAEL and "FAKE NEWS" for Americans...

you are desperate. Besides the fact that the claim is silly-----in Islamic law and by Khaddaffy's own statements he was not only muslim but "religious". I am familiar with your propaganda style------I read the islamo Nazi stuff in my childhood------I grew up with people like you. I had to listen to O' TANNENBAUM,
and STILLE NACHT all thru December. Israeli news is
"comprehensive"------it reports psychosis chat. Why do you imagine that americans write "fake news"?

It isn't silly.

you are desperate. Besides the fact that the claim is silly-----in Islamic law and by Khaddaffy's own statements he was not only muslim but "religious". I am familiar with your propaganda style------I read the islamo Nazi stuff in my childhood------I grew up with people like you. I had to listen to O' TANNENBAUM,
"comprehensive"------it reports psychosis chat. Why do you imagine that americans write "fake news"?

Hahaaaa! Now you have been caught. You re one of thos anti christin bullies who force unsuspecting regular people and businesses to take down their nice Christmas nativity statues, and to turn off their innocent Christmas music like the Tannenbaum and the Stille Nacht. Shame on you, Christ hater.

It isn't silly.

Hahaaaa! Now you have been caught. You re one of thos anti christin bullies who force unsuspecting regular people and businesses to take down their nice Christmas nativity statues, and to turn off their innocent Christmas music like the Tannenbaum and the Stille Nacht. Shame on you, Christ hater.

really? when did I do that? -------well, never. I have made note of the fact that the place where I grew up was chock full of
the descendants of german farmers------and LOTS were faithful
to DES DEUTCHEN VATERLAND. which is why the propaganda was strewn all over town

-an Israeli source merely quoted an unverified claim that the MOTHER of Khadaffy

Typical Zionist Liar = there are MULTIPLE ISRAELI NEWS SOURCES reporting THE SAME THING, not just one...

Have a look for yourself....

Gaddafi killed anyone who discovered his mother was Jewish, aide claims

Libya’s Gaddafi had a history of reaching out to Israel

Gaddafi is my Cousin says Elderly Jewish Woman

'Qaddafi is my Jewish Cousin'

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...sked-israel-for-help-against-west/2016/04/13/

That Gaddafi was a ZIONIST JEW was also the best explanation as to WHY the "ISLAMIC" TERRORIST who did Pan Am 103 became an "ally" in a "war on terror...."

He was ZIONIST and so were ALL THE REAL TERRORISTS....

-an Israeli source merely quoted an unverified claim that the MOTHER of Khadaffy

Typical Zionist Liar = there are MULTIPLE ISRAELI NEWS SOURCES reporting THE SAME THING, not just one...

Libyan President Gaddafi Asked Israel for Help Against West

That Gaddafi was a ZIONIST JEW was also the best explanation as to WHY the "ISLAMIC" TERRORIST who did Pan Am 103 became an "ally" in a "war on terror...."

lol----lots of Israeli news papers reported the SAME STORY----
how unique

The truth is out.

Pan Am 103 is an act of JEWISH TERROR that murdered Americans, and Rosie will endlessly lie shut down that truth....

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...sked-israel-for-help-against-west/2016/04/13/

The Jews are running everything and you still have Internet.

Why is the ISRAEL MEDIA reporting Gaddafi was JEWISH while the Israeli owned "US" media censors that TRUTH???

Libyan President Gaddafi Asked Israel for Help Against West

The Jews are running everything and you still have Internet.

comic relief

Same reason why the ADL gave George Tenet its "highest award" in 2005, but now denies doing so and has removed the press release from the website....

WHAT did GEORGE TENET do that was "good" and worthy of any form of "award...."

"Tenet knew...."

Same reason why the ADL gave George Tenet its "highest award" in 2005, but now denies doing so and has removed the press release from the website....

WHAT did GEORGE TENET do that was "good" and worthy of any form of "award...."

"Tenet knew...."

did his wife know?

Dude you seem to get banned everytime you open up your mouth about zionism,better take it down a notch for your OWN sake.seriously i dont want to see you get a perm ban which is what i worried happened to you last time.

to whom are you speaking, LA DAM?

La La-----teach it to your children

Beyond the pleasure principle in La La land. Seems the burning Bush's went off to the afterlife as those 9/11 terrorist hijackers & that ought to influence even more Islamidiotocracy like the Pied Piper.

Forum List

Back