Israel/Zionism behind all of it from JFK to 911

yeah ----ok

Quite a lackadaisical reply as if avoidance of that master race ChristHitlers master plan acceptance is compulsive as obsessive lynching enforcement for Islam Christiananality pedophilia mentality business for their assassination of JFK.

yeah ok...... in the course of my professional life there were times when I had to listen to the charming discourse of severe psychotics------very interesting but I had no answers

yeah ----ok

Quite a lackadaisical reply as if avoidance of that master race ChristHitlers master plan acceptance is compulsive as obsessive lynching enforcement for Islam Christiananality pedophilia mentality business for their assassination of JFK.

yeah ok...... in the course of my professional life there were times when I had to listen to the charming discourse of severe psychotics------very interesting but I had no answers

Must be a professional of that national religion churchstate bordering on a Mengele Hippocratic oath interpretation. Odds are going to need that super ego schizophrenic homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal human farming technique to regain "man is God" standing.

yeah ----ok

Must be a professional of that national religion churchstate bordering on a Mengele Hippocratic oath interpretation. Odds are going to need that super ego schizophrenic homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal human farming technique to regain "man is God" standing.

I am impressed----could you post up the MENGELE OATH

yeah ----ok

I am impressed----could you post up the MENGELE OATH

Yet another Klues Klucks duh Klans Christiananality pedophile mentality game following in the national religion 9/11 second coming burning Bush's patriot act tradition, that KKK churchstate baker act, Rehnquist's immaculate drug conceptions & it's kangaroo court law & order where KKK churchstate cop lynching enforcement writes a parking ticket for a vehicle before the vehicle was even purchased while the judge refuses any such evidence. Uphold the US Constitution much without burning it?

What a patriot act false flag …….

Indeed, Zionist Traitors like yourself passed the Patriot Act because of a Zionist FALSE FLAG hit called 911

Next in the La Spanish Inquisition Dex OCT there is no communism of Christianity megalomaniacal human farming 50 year plan where it's Knights of Columbus make it one nation under God for it's second coming 50 years later of "man is God" patriot act when American lives are bought & sold under the cross is higher than the flag...….

When ZIONIST TRAITORS are pinned in debate, they resort to the above type of "obstruction" to obscure the truth, that ISRAEL is behind ALL OF IT....

JFK
the USS Liberty
attack on US Marines in Lebanon 1983
Pan Am 103
ISIS

Pick one and try to argue it wasn't ZIONISM behind it....

Yeah, you can't....

ISRAEL did all of those.

Pick one and try to argue it wasn't ZIONISM behind it....

Yeah, you can't....

ISRAEL did all of those.

So resorting to a mass neurosis of fascism is all the pseudo science education your cognitive dissonant "man is God" super ego needs for lynching enforcement status in the churchstate of hate national religion.

They don't want to even attempt to challenge any of them, since it is easy to prove Israel did all of them...

Hence, they resort to basic "shout down" tactics...

Mossad think they are smarter than Americans.

They may not be entirely correct there....

They don't want to even attempt to challenge any of them, since it is easy to prove Israel did all of them...

Hence, they resort to basic "shout down" tactics...

Mossad think they are smarter than Americans.

They may not be entirely correct there....

so far you have proven nothing other than the fact that
you found the writings of Alois Brunner----so fascinating
that you have aped his style and techniques

Forum List

Back